Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    But on SC site the new hearing date has not been updated. I had checked today morming only. From where did u get this news?

    Can u plz post the source as well.


    PFA the latest order ...it doesnt talk about 4 weeks .. but it does say that next hearing will be final
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    PFA the latest order ...it doesnt talk about 4 weeks .. but it does say that next hearing will be final


    The link seems to be broken...
    Can u plz post some detail about the same?
    CommentQuote
  • PNB in Crossings

    :) PNB is opening its branch and ATM in Gardenia.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Ready to Move in Crossing Republic

    Hi All,

    Please confirm good property (ready to move in) in Crossing Republic along with price range. Also, I heard about dumber yard can someone provide update about it.

    Also, Dumper yard is there in Master Plan so is safe to invest in Crossing Republic.

    Please provide your expert advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    Anurag
    CommentQuote
  • Livingston-Galaxy Tower

    The construction activity is not picking up in Galaxy Tower for the reasons best known to the developer.At present pace, it is doubtful whether possession would be delivered by December 2015 which is the revised expected date of possession given by the builder. In my opinion all the applicants of flats in this tower must unite together to take up the issue with the Supertech. I therefore, request all the future allottees to come together through this forum and let us march together.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by tarvani
    Livingston-Galaxy Tower

    The construction activity is not picking up in Galaxy Tower for the reasons best known to the developer.At present pace, it is doubtful whether possession would be delivered by December 2015 which is the revised expected date of possession given by the builder. In my opinion all the applicants of flats in this tower must unite together to take up the issue with the Supertech. I therefore, request all the future allottees to come together through this forum and let us march together.


    I also hv the flat in galaxy tower & really worried about the construction speed of this tower.
    can we fix meeting for all the allottees of this tower & protest in group..lets all meet on 20th April sunday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    I also hv the flat in galaxy tower & really worried about the construction speed of this tower.
    can we fix meeting for all the allottees of this tower & protest in group..lets all meet on 20th April sunday.


    Supertech is already in a bigger soup ...just been ordered by HC to demolish 2 towers of 40 floors each in prestigious emerald court in sector 93a Noida ...this is going to be a big dent in Supertech's financial books ..
    CommentQuote
  • Allahabad HC orders demolition of 2 illegal 40-storey under construction building by Supertech in Noida http://ibnlive.in.com/news/allahabad-hc-orders-demolition-of-two-40storey-building-in-noida/464322-3-242.html via @ibnlive
    CommentQuote
  • Builder will go to SC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Allahabad HC orders demolition of 2 illegal 40-storey under construction building by Supertech in Noida http://ibnlive.in.com/news/allahabad-hc-orders-demolition-of-two-40storey-building-in-noida/464322-3-242.html via @ibnlive


    Serves them right.
    CommentQuote
  • Lvingston-Galaxy Tower

    Originally Posted by I R KHAN
    I also hv the flat in galaxy tower & really worried about the construction speed of this tower.
    can we fix meeting for all the allottees of this tower & protest in group..lets all meet on 20th April sunday.


    Thanx for the reply, Khan Sahab, Please share your contact details through personal message.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Builder will go to SC.


    It means 4-5 years more in the doldrums
    CommentQuote
  • Supertech Livingstone Galaxy tower

    Originally Posted by tarvani
    Thanx for the reply, Khan Sahab, Please share your contact details through personal message.


    I also have a unit in this tower. I will join protest at mention date
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkbokaro
    FUTURE is Great brother!!!! may be I am saying this because finally I booked a Flat in Crossing Supertech Livington. Here is the view from 29th Floor Corner Flat. Its 3 sided open and Green Belt just below and Golf Course view from Balcony..... Have a Glimpse to feel it. I could only get one photo because I was mesmerized by the view. Whole of Noida Extension was visible from my unit........ very soon would be posting Night view Photo!!!! This photo is from my nexus 4


    View is awesome. This is highest in CR. Is it approved ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    But on SC site the new hearing date has not been updated. I had checked today morming only. From where did u get this news?

    Can u plz post the source as well.


    Had got Info from Our Lawyer who was present during hearing.

    Now New date has come as 12th Aug 14, As the Judge in whose court this case was, is getting retired in May.
    CommentQuote