Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • The case is pending with Supreme court and the next hearing is on 12th Aug. Keep your fingures crossed and prey for positive outcome.
    CommentQuote
  • I have seeing that Jaipuria Apartment is almost finished with it's work for more than 6 months now if I am not wrong but I have seen no movement of possession in it, anything worrying about it? Just wondering.
    CommentQuote
  • Sepulchar ji kaha hain aajkal just wondering thread ban padi hain :D
    CommentQuote
  • Any idea about McDonald 's opening date?
    CommentQuote
  • Hey..guys I am soon planning to shift to Crossings Republic... I am a regular Badminton player and love to continue in CR. Can Anyone suggest wt are the facilities available in CR...in my society there is no Badminton Court :(....any group of like minded people who are playing.... nearby please suggest...

I just dont want to miss the Game here.....
    CommentQuote
  • Metro from Dilshaad garden to New Bus Stand has been approved now. What are chances to have Metro near Crossing republic in near future and what would be its route?
    CommentQuote
  • Metro 3rd Phase!!

It's on Paper but you still need to wait for long to get this done. can only wish for speedy work..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Metro!!

3rd Phase!!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pls pm me for 2 bhk RTM prices asap in CR

My father in law need that very urgently

Sent from my Micromax A63 using Indian Real Estate Forum mobile app
    CommentQuote
  • Also let me know 2bhk approx rates in CR.. ready to move.. need it for self use..
    CommentQuote
  • it depends on society and RTM and UC option the range varies on both criteria , currently the range is Rs 3400 to 4000 All inclusive
    CommentQuote
  • please let me know which society u r getting 3400/- in RTM
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance and Electricity charges

Can someone please let me know what are the maintenance and electricity charges and power back up charges in GH07, main crossings? How much power cut can someone expect in the area? I am planning to rent a apartment there.
    CommentQuote
  • Last 2 days were like hell.. Power cut of more than 36 hours due to a cable fault coz of heavy load.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by apchanchal
    please let me know which society u r getting 3400/- in RTM

anyone
    CommentQuote