Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Shahberi Pulia has started (One side). already traffic has eased down.

Barriers for entry of heavy vehicles which was removed needs to be put in place as it cannot be a highway...

Somehow or the other CR is managing..I for one predicted that opening of Noida Extension road will give early respite..then the widening of Pulia will help..Last mile connectivity of Noida Extension if happens would be a major relief...All this will help for 2-3 years..Till then Nh-24 widening has to happen...

Rest all in CR is fine..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by modoa69
    Patiala ji , is crossings a gated security high rise township?

Its utter shock, the thefts like this in day light?

please share the security concerns of crossings!

This incident happen in Gh-07..I live in that society..

Gh-7 security is lax..we don't even have intercom..It is a big society with no control towards movement of people..

this was the only incident of thefts in flats..part from this some thefts of vehicles has also been reported..

Thereafter Intercom is being installed..better CCTV & bouncers have come..We need to learn...We need to be vigilant...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Did this happen in Whole of Crossing Republik or few societies like GH7 (Normally called crossings) ?

This happened in entire crossings apart from GH-7.. Gh-7 was lucky enough..

But load shedding wise Crossings has been the best in Ghaziabad. very few power cuts...This problem of cable fault was the only hiccup but personally we at GH-7 didn't face any problem
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Whole of Crossings. All societies.

It was not in Gh-7..we were lucky
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    It was not in Gh-7..we were lucky

Oh okay.
    CommentQuote
  • pulia pic

hope it will smoothen the ride..
    Originally Posted by dkppatiala

Gh-7 security is lax..we don't even have intercom..It is a big society with no control towards movement of people..

this was the only incident of thefts in flats..part from this some thefts of vehicles has also been reported..

Thereafter Intercom is being installed..better CCTV & bouncers have come..We need to learn...We need to be vigilant...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am new to this thread. I have a apartment in Gardenia square (2 BHK - 1075 Sq ft). I wanted to sell it. Let me know if anybody wants to buy it. I am the original buyer of this property.

Regards,
    rajiv Bhatnagar
    Mob # 8800398654
    CommentQuote
  • What is your demand and the floor of the unit?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

I would be grateful if any of the present residents of crossings clarify on the below issues-
    (am looking for flat for end use)

1. industrial area just next to crossings - air pollution due to heavy industry - whats your opinion?

2. ground water quality and polluted ground water - RO facility present in kitchen but why is there no discussion on ground water quality in its present form?

3. there is sewage treatment plant in the vicinity (next to Golf Course) - One of my office colleague who stays in crossings told that the heavy machinery makes very shrill noise in early morning which is unbearable and can be heard to a long distance. This is apart from other issues associated usually with STP.

4. dump yard issue latest update - what are the chances of that coming up?

5. metro connectivity not there until 2021 in master plan?

Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by patraachaar
    Hi,

I would be grateful if any of the present residents of crossings clarify on the below issues-
    (am looking for flat for end use)

1. industrial area just next to crossings - air pollution due to heavy industry - whats your opinion?

2. ground water quality and polluted ground water - RO facility present in kitchen but why is there no discussion on ground water quality in its present form?

3. there is sewage treatment plant in the vicinity (next to Golf Course) - One of my office colleague who stays in crossings told that the heavy machinery makes very shrill noise in early morning which is unbearable and can be heard to a long distance. This is apart from other issues associated usually with STP.

4. dump yard issue latest update - what are the chances of that coming up?

5. metro connectivity not there until 2021 in master plan?

Thanks in advance.

1. air pollution in General is there but is in acceptable limits. some of the most polluted ones have closed down.

2. Ground Water is quality is much much better than Noida, Dwarka, Indirapuram.

3. Sewage treatment plant noise is because of faulty silencers. This is not regular & when it is there STP management gets reminder from CIPL & it gets replaced. this is a minor problem.

4. SC hearing is now on 12th August for SWMP (DG).

5. Metro connectivity no plans as such.
    CommentQuote
  • 5. Metro connectivity no plans as such.

Consider MOU in next year, I am positive on this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by yogesh249
    I have visited paramount synphony today.

I am looking to purchase a 2bhk/2bhk+study.

He offered me 3550/- psf + additional 2.5 lacs discount

So approx 44 lacs AI except registry and service tax.

Posession is next year april.

Project is not funded by bank loans yet....when i asked for the reason i was told ke abhi nakshe approve nahi hue hain.

Plan was pay 20% now and remaining 80% when bank approves the loan.

Please provide your reviews...is it a good deal?

possession next yr n the project map is not approved? am i reading somethin wrong here? if project is not approved from GDA then he can not start even digging the land before that and then a smooth ride for minimum 4yrs . please do not put your money on such stuff.
    CommentQuote
  • Do any apartments in Crossings command rates beyond Rs 4,000/sq ft?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Do any apartments in Crossings command rates beyond Rs 4,000/sq ft?

Just last week..a Ground Floor flat (park facing ) 3 BHK (raw) was sold for 71 Lacs.

for 1725 sqft it comes out as 4115. we too were surprised to hear the rate..but i guess Ground Floor prices are different.

This is for GH-7
    CommentQuote
  • pulia chodi hone se kuch nahn hoga. the road in front of that balaji medical store is too narrow. i daily see long queue of 4 wheelers there.
    they need to think about widening the whole shaberi road which is almost impossible now as lots of new construction happening on both sides of the road.
    CommentQuote