Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Supertech Livingston

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55515
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel Square

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55516
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    Care and check the maintenance status of lift in your society.

कम से कम हर एक लिफ्ट के अन्दर मेन्टिनेन्स स्टेटस नोट लगवाए।

Maintenance Done : DD/MM/YY

Next Due Date : DD/MM/YY.

अगर मेन्टिनेन्स ङिपार्टमेंट लिस्ट नहीं लगाता तो उनके रिकार्ड चेक करके खुद ही ये लिस्ट लगा लें।

proper AMC contract with monthly audit required...

Please post in relevant threads..

Lift Maintenance is very very important though
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Panchsheel Square

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=55516

I saw woodwork going on in one shop>>>
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    proper AMC contract with monthly audit required...

Please post in relevant threads..

Lift Maintenance is very very important though

I feel every user have right to get information of maintenance status.

This is easy to get information of all lift users if they have maintenance status display in each lift in individual lift.

और ये Relevant threads कौन सी होती है?

क्या इस thread पर awarness के लिए की गई post से गलती हो गई है?

And no need to comment on my post if you have problem kindly ignore this post.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Target2021
    I feel every user have right to get information of maintenance status.

This is easy to get information of all lift users if they have maintenance status display in each lift in individual lift.

और ये Relevant threads कौन सी होती है?

क्या इस thread पर awarness के लिए की गई post से गलती हो गई है?

And no need to comment on my post if you have problem kindly ignore this post.

Thanks in advance.

Lifts is a common issue & very important one..

In CR threads it is very common for all to paste pictures of DG (gurgaon) or somewhere else and other ills of Ghaziabad giving the falll impression to many..

I have not seen you posting the same information in other threads.

Once again I clarify you can post whatever you want..CR has moved much ahead & to cribble about small issues will have no effect whatso ever..

Greetings for Festive Season..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by busmissed222
    Panchsheel Square

I have talked to site incharge regarding the mall opening and he told me that currently there is some issue in getting registry so they are not offering possession as of now, they have allowed some owner to do some work in their shops to altleast perform diwali puja but as per him it will take another six month to get mall open for public.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ghamasan
    I have talked to site incharge regarding the mall opening and he told me that currently there is some issue in getting registry so they are not offering possession as of now, they have allowed some owner to do some work in their shops to altleast perform diwali puja but as per him it will take another six month to get mall open for public.

Thanks for this information
    CommentQuote
    Thanks for this information

you are always welcome dkp bro
    CommentQuote
    Lifts is a common issue & very important one..

In CR threads it is very common for all to paste pictures of DG (gurgaon) or somewhere else and other ills of Ghaziabad giving the falll impression to many..

I have not seen you posting the same information in other threads.

Once again I clarify you can post whatever you want..CR has moved much ahead & to cribble about small issues will have no effect whatso ever..

Greetings for Festive Season..

Mintos.
    CommentQuote
  • Finally I have seen People shifting into Jaipuria...

I hope all get heir flats...
    CommentQuote
  • Very Good Raunak at Crossings for Diwali..

Diwali Mela is organised at Main Crossings & Golf Course..

Happy Diwali to all..
    CommentQuote
  • good :).. awaiting some dhamakedar pics from festival.. also how is the condition of Sabhneri pool and jaam ?

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Very Good Raunak at Crossings for Diwali..

Diwali Mela is organised at Main Crossings & Golf Course..

Happy Diwali to all..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    good :).. awaiting some dhamakedar pics from festival.. also how is the condition of Sabhneri pool and jaam ?

Yaa Nilabh..shall update pics .

Shahberi pulia is now a 4 lane pulia..life has become a lot easier..although occasionally in evening hours u need 5-10 minutes waiting time on the Shahberi stretch...

Rest people are managing & hoping that things improve further..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks DKP bhai , I moved to Blr from Mumbai so wait for 5 to 10 mins is nothing when you compared with Bangalore insane traffic, also as per other post 130 meters mini expressway that passes near to CR road is operational now and with Noida extn region moving to possession , things will surely be good , I just pray and wish for alternate road to be operational soon- and some good and speedy decision from supreme court on SWMP plant.

Another thing to concern is increasing number of vehicles in CR road ( I will blame it to be the absence of visitor parking and people thinking to take car for every needs), hope this too will be sorted out.

Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Yaa Nilabh..shall update pics .

Shahberi pulia is now a 4 lane pulia..life has become a lot easier..although occasionally in evening hours u need 5-10 minutes waiting time on the Shahberi stretch...

Rest people are managing & hoping that things improve further..
    CommentQuote