Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Thanks DKP bhai , I moved to Blr from Mumbai so wait for 5 to 10 mins is nothing when you compared with Bangalore insane traffic, also as per other post 130 meters mini expressway that passes near to CR road is operational now and with Noida extn region moving to possession , things will surely be good , I just pray and wish for alternate road to be operational soon- and some good and speedy decision from supreme court on SWMP plant.

Another thing to concern is increasing number of vehicles in CR road ( I will blame it to be the absence of visitor parking and people thinking to take car for every needs), hope this too will be sorted out.

See Nilabh apart from Shahberi Pulia getting widened...Once u enter Noida after crossing Hindon..There is FNG road which we take to reach Sector 63. distance has reduced by 2 kms..Jam on Shahberi stretch has drastically reduced..and to top of it U don't have a single red light on this 10 kms stretch...

If you come at Sector 76 intersction during peak hours waiting is more than 8 minutes..

But then again for me driving is 20 kms a day (and that too on pooling) with driving time of around 20-25 minutes..I am managing very well..

Bu still seamless connectivity is an issue which will hamper CR..rest all problems are small
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing few beautiful pics..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pic
    CommentQuote
  • Nice pics XMen...

Looks like has been taken Gardenia Square...

first pic if of Panchsheel Wellington

Second pic is Galleria Market
    CommentQuote
  • Very nice photos

Though it's very small place (like group of extended societies) but the area looks good, wish whole dhundhera crossings Hota.

Anyways wish u all happy Diwali
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Very nice photos

Though it's very small place (like group of extended societies) but the area looks good, wish whole dhundhera crossings Hota.

Anyways wish u all happy Diwali

360 acres already more than 25000 living..

Dundahera is a past..It is not even in address now..Crossings has its own identity..201016...

U can keep cribbing..
    CommentQuote
  • Diwali at Crossings

All snaps are from amateur camera...

All snaps are of GH-7
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    360 acres already more than 25000 living..

Dundahera is a past..It is not even in address now..Crossings has its own identity..201016...

U can keep cribbing..

I am sorry if it appeared different or concluded to a different scale

However I said crossings is one of the beautiful place, in 360acres but surrounded by Dhundhera village, Shahberi village, Chipiyana village, and STP. I agree it has its own PIN code , and self sustaining life , but it would have been good if the whole area could be like crossings. I understand from forum it's traffic jam, unpleasant surroundings and crime factor, thus surroundings cannot be ignored, and my wish again I reinstate would be good if whole area would have been developed like crossings.. (It was my wish or you can say wishful thought)

Anyways I liked Diwali decoration
    CommentQuote
    I am sorry if it appeared different or concluded to a different scale

However I said crossings is one of the beautiful place, in 360acres but surrounded by Dhundhera village, Shahberi village, Chipiyana village, and STP. I agree it has its own PIN code , and self sustaining life , but it would have been good if the whole area could be like crossings. I understand from forum it's traffic jam, unpleasant surroundings and crime factor, thus surroundings cannot be ignored, and my wish again I reinstate would be good if whole area would have been developed like crossings.. (It was my wish or you can say wishful thought)

Anyways I liked Diwali decoration

Mr. Fatal Head I don't want to go on rhetoric...

Unpleasant surroundings has no or little bearings..

In No other place in Ghaziabad can ladies roam around at 12.00 in the night and have an ice cream..

Baaki aapki shraddha aapka pyaar..dete raho taane...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Mr. Fatal Head I don't want to go on rhetoric...

Unpleasant surroundings has no or little bearings..

In No other place in Ghaziabad can ladies roam around at 12.00 in the night and have an ice cream..

Baaki aapki shraddha aapka pyaar..dete raho taane...

Mr Patiala , I agree , enjoy the Crossings minus surroundings.

Yes ladies can roam as I said earlier it's a gated larger society with 360acres and with more than 132acres of which is used for residential space , and rest beautiful golf course.

However leave ladies apart , not even a man can dare to step out in nite from crossings complex to its surrounding areas , that's why I emphasised surroundings and crime free society are two major things for overall healthy well being of humans
    CommentQuote
    Mr Patiala , I agree , enjoy the Crossings minus surroundings.

Yes ladies can roam as I said earlier it's a gated larger society with 360acres and with more than 132acres of which is used for residential space , and rest beautiful golf course.

However leave ladies apart , not even a man can dare to step out in nite from crossings complex to its surrounding areas , that's why I emphasised surroundings and crime free society are two major things for overall healthy well being of humans

CR has entry and exit from NH-24 & NE/Shahberi side..

100’s of people make entry & exit from airport /to aiport all thru the nite..I have not heard of any untoward incident…
    Why in the world will one living in CR step out into Dundahera walking..where is the need? Please do not bring illogical arguments in defense of your point of view..Rest we have been going on like the same for years now…Please come to terms..
    CommentQuote
  • View of Golf Course

This picture shows the current status of Golf Course
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Recently I again visited CR. Place is beautiful…..very beautiful would be more correct.

Am impressed with residents / RWA / whosoever is responsible for maintaining CR.

Nice place and would suggest any one that if he or she does not have any specific plan on some weekend, should visit CR and see how community living is changing in India for good.
    CommentQuote
  • Diwali Pics

Gaur Circle and Near Galeria
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Recently I again visited CR. Place is beautiful…..very beautiful would be more correct.

Am impressed with residents / RWA / whosoever is responsible for maintaining CR.

Nice place and would suggest any one that if he or she does not have any specific plan on some weekend, should visit CR and see how community living is changing in India for good.

CR is a sort of smart City which Narendra Modi talks off..

Nh-24 widening is surely needed for future..but for now it has done well
    CommentQuote