Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Unique way of Restoring walls & keeping it clean for future

In galleria Market of Crossings this initiative of Market administration has been much appreciated..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    More like a pubkicity stunt. Somebody ask him what is the plan to develop nh 24. There is no plan or dpr or anything on paper. It is inpossible to start work by january. Even metro got passed 4 months back and it will take time till dec to start work.

I agree it will take big time planning to do something on Nh-24..

But I am sure this government will come out with with something concrete.Time has come that this task cannot be delayed further..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    I agree it will take big time planning to do something on Nh-24..

But I am sure this government will come out with with something concrete.Time has come that this task cannot be delayed further..

They should have done it 5 years ago. But problem is not central but state govt of up.
    CommentQuote
  • I think they are waiting for the underpass work on modetown police chawki to be completed first as that is the major hurdle with nh 24 work. Once those underpasses would be ready, traffic pressure on nh 24 will be reduced to some extent as i dont see widening as a big task. Mitti daalo road banao work is only there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I think they are waiting for the underpass work on modetown police chawki to be completed first as that is the major hurdle with nh 24 work. Once those underpasses would be ready, traffic pressure on nh 24 will be reduced to some extent as i dont see widening as a big task. Mitti daalo road banao work is only there.

Whole tender is for Rs. 6500 crore..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Whole tender is for Rs. 6500 crore..

Zabardasti PPP banaya hain up gate se delhi ki taraf kyun nahi hain PPP. Wo to kab ka ban gaya.
    CommentQuote
  • is any progress happening for this on ground ( underpass at Model police chowki?). Please update !

Originally Posted by KaamDev
    I think they are waiting for the underpass work on modetown police chawki to be completed first as that is the major hurdle with nh 24 work. Once those underpasses would be ready, traffic pressure on nh 24 will be reduced to some extent as i dont see widening as a big task. Mitti daalo road banao work is only there.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Not able to share hindi text here.. Check the above link.
    CommentQuote
  • good one!
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The road to enter India's first integrated city ( also known as Crossing republik ) is really hair raising. !!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by debyani1980
    The road to enter India's first integrated city ( also known as Crossing republik ) is really hair raising. !!!!

Integrated city? First?
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Manpasand
    Latest Video of Noida Extension to Crossing Republik

courtesy: indianpropertyupdatescom

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hhS9cevaY0

yes the road near the Theka is the only block point. It needs 2-10 minutes to cross at max..

Considering that there are no red lights & very good roads for next 10 kms to Sector 63..we travel 11 kms in 20 minutes daily..both sides..

Village road is even more horrifying by the looks of it..but still it is serving some purpose....

It is not CR which is loading Shahberi road. It is people coming from Ghaziabad. NH_24 improvment id surely needed now..Such sort of roads can only help for next 2 years..If we get Noida Extention connectivity near Gaur City 2 may be next 4 years would be comfortable...but ultimately NH-24 has to widen for CR to survive...

And I am optimistic about it..

Cheers
    CommentQuote
  • yes it is true tha CR is having connectivitiy issues and somewhat gives you an island kind of feeling where getting in and out is difficult but once you land up you will have all the comforts. Let me also tell you that during peak hours similar heavy jams can been seen in all over the Delhi and GGN . I had spent almost 45 minutes on an average to cross Nzm bridge itself during peak hours in evening . I am not justifying the connectivity issue CR has but admitting it and taking it in my stride as it is common everywhere. We need to push hard concerned authorites and builder to take some corrective action now.
    CommentQuote