Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    yes the road near the Theka is the only block point. It needs 2-10 minutes to cross at max..

Considering that there are no red lights & very good roads for next 10 kms to Sector 63..we travel 11 kms in 20 minutes daily..both sides..

Village road is even more horrifying by the looks of it..but still it is serving some purpose....

It is not CR which is loading Shahberi road. It is people coming from Ghaziabad. NH_24 improvment id surely needed now..Such sort of roads can only help for next 2 years..If we get Noida Extention connectivity near Gaur City 2 may be next 4 years would be comfortable...but ultimately NH-24 has to widen for CR to survive...

And I am optimistic about it..

Cheers

This justification of 11kms without traffic light is how long gonna stay true, I lived in Lajpat nagar, grew as child when Delhi has significantly very very less traffic, we used to cover 20 minutes to reach Delhi station on Priya scooter of dad, almost traffic and signal free rides, later 1990 seen massive traffics , jams, mid way traffic lights etc, later 2001 the massive jam at moolchand, the south x was next door market, started taking more than 30 minutes to cover, flyover built some relief in 2005, till 2008, now it's so messy inside Lajpat nagar that at times it takes 30minutes to get out of Lajpat nagar .....

11kms is quite a big distance , and once greater noida massive crowd started coming , it will leads to crawl, as Delhi we have seen
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Fatal head
    This justification of 11kms without traffic light is how long gonna stay true, I lived in Lajpat nagar, grew as child when Delhi has significantly very very less traffic, we used to cover 20 minutes to reach Delhi station on Priya scooter of dad, almost traffic and signal free rides, later 1990 seen massive traffics , jams, mid way traffic lights etc, later 2001 the massive jam at moolchand, the south x was next door market, started taking more than 30 minutes to cover, flyover built some relief in 2005, till 2008, now it's so messy inside Lajpat nagar that at times it takes 30minutes to get out of Lajpat nagar .....

11kms is quite a big distance , and once greater noida massive crowd started coming , it will leads to crawl, as Delhi we have seen

Lajpat nagar..haha..

Yeh Lajpatnagar se Crossing waalon ka rishta is so old..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dkppatiala
    Lajpat nagar..haha..

Yeh Lajpatnagar se Crossing waalon ka rishta is so old..

This guy will not leave CR people in peace.
    Kindly go through my post 8 months back where I reported time wise travel from CR to sector 62. It takes only 25 mins even on Nh-24. Timing are 9.30 from CR and 5.30 from Sector 62. As I am travelling from last 4-5 months hence not updated about current traffic conditions

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Where were you ? good to see you back

Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    This guy will not leave CR people in peace.
    Kindly go through my post 8 months back where I reported time wise travel from CR to sector 62. It takes only 25 mins even on Nh-24. Timing are 9.30 from CR and 5.30 from Sector 62. As I am travelling from last 4-5 months hence not updated about current traffic conditions

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • maintenance charges in Panchsheel wellington

What are the maintenance charges in Panchsheel? I have heard that they charge a lot of money on that front.
    CommentQuote
  • Which is good
    Crossing or ansal
    Crossing or the unauthorized colony after nala.

=====Investment point of view only
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Which is good
    Crossing or ansal

If you are talking about Ansal Aquapolis, please ignore as Ansal is not paying its contractors and project is extremely delayed. Also it is hiring level c contractors for construction, electrification and fire fighting. I do not know about CR or unauthorized colony you are talking about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by planner
    Which is good
    Crossing or ansal

Ansal is available at Rs 2800 per sqft all inclusive..

Rates are down just because project is delayed and posession is yet not offered..

It seems to be the best from investment point of view considering the price point it is available at..

Rest you may take your own call..
    CommentQuote
  • One of my friend who is in sbi told me that cr has many legal issues and sbi is not doing funding on any project in cr. Is it true? Is sbi not funding in cr??

He also told me that in CR developers have made projects on land designated for master plan road due to which even in future many legal issues may crop up. Anybody has any idea about these 2 points. Are we aware of these things?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    One of my friend who is in sbi told me that cr has many legal issues and sbi is not doing funding on any project in cr. Is it true? Is sbi not funding in cr??

He also told me that in CR developers have made projects on land designated for master plan road due to which even in future many legal issues may crop up. Anybody has any idea about these 2 points. Are we aware of these things?

It's not true but partly yes, the land designated originally for DUMPING GROUND , but builder Nexus started purchasing cheap Barron land next to DUMPING GROUND, thus build smart city. The case against Dumping Ground is LOST against CR in High court of Allahabad , only hope left now is Supreme Corut to keep this Dumping Ground away from CR.

The original plan of city Mr.Dkpatiala would agree was very different from what actually carved out as near to final product. Two way connectivity shown and promised to NH is totally missing, no clue now about second entry, first entry road is not double and gets less than 60 feet wide at some points.

Regarding illegal status , I believe CR is not illegal as such, though some towers, projects and mostly upper floors are illegal. We need to understand how builders greed caused damaged of poor buyers

1. Projects illegal: there are few ones to name like saviour etc who declared under trouble and pending since many years .....buys waiting for delivery CR announced in 2006-07 and now almost decade gone.

2. Illegal towers: second problem largely CR is facing due to illegal towers , the original map was shown green area and builders greed , one tower build in that area without any approvals or approval under process ....e.g. Super tech and name many in CR ....this is common problem with builders

3 illegal floors: this is major point came out in June 2012 GDA raids, almost 80% upper floors of the Crossings Republik declared illegal , now funda here is builders get approval say upto 16story building .....but greed and unethical practices made them to mock law , the builder continue and build 20 stories, meanwhile submit application to GDA for approval of additional FAR. E.g.all major builders branded or unbranded did same inCR.......the worst story in history is campa cola society, where exactly same incident happened.

Here are two points, if it's not getting approved, as in case of CR, the declared illegal status, thus for overall completion of CR as a whole will get issues in getting OC from govt. Thus reputed banks some refrain from loans in that area.

These things may or may not be cleared fully by time, but at quality of life it leaves a permanent damage and burden e.g.if extra tower is approved and illegal floors are approved than it would result in extra people coming in the space designated for less number of people, and this will add on further trouble as shared resources etc .........to major threats like tower structures designed for 16story and builder build 25 stories thus compromise on safety etc. the FAR if higher it will result in too many people living in small area , more crowded spaces .....

These are views on CR legal status and builders greed
    CommentQuote
    One of my friend who is in sbi told me that cr has many legal issues and sbi is not doing funding on any project in cr. Is it true? Is sbi not funding in cr??

no idea inside of CR developers, as I was not involved with the issue at all ----Please
    Regarding SBI -- THey stopped all the funding===They are planning to fund Adani 3600Crores.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IKrishna
    Ansal is available at Rs 2800 per sqft all inclusive..

Rates are down just because project is delayed and posession is yet not offered..

It seems to be the best from investment point of view considering the price point it is available at..

Rest you may take your own call..

Boss project bana raha hai ansal yaan birbal ki khichdi. 10 contractors badal chuka hai. Kitne cases chal rahe hain court men contractors ke sath.

Planner bhai mother in law ka paisa hai aur dubana hai to lelo Ansal. Agar apka hai to mat lagana. Aur GF ka hai to usse pooch lena ki doob gaya to naraz to nahi ho jaegi.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Where were you ? good to see you back

Relocated to US for sometime. Seems not much happening to this thread, same person posting negative from different IDs, don't want to give him footage anymore, don't know what he want to prove? CR is progressing even faster than I thought.
    CommentQuote

Most of the nationalize banks are providing loan for CR properties. Every bank has its policy and based on it they fund particular projects only. If you talk to ICICI bank they will most probably will not fund most of the properties in Noida and Ghaziabad area. In NE each project is funded by particular banks only. So try some other nationalized bank. There is not illegal status as such in CR. May be few floor in few towers are not approved. Just think if 10-12K families are living and major outlet plus SBI bank itself is there then why there is question about illegal status?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by miketest
    Boss project bana raha hai ansal yaan birbal ki khichdi. 10 contractors badal chuka hai. Kitne cases chal rahe hain court men contractors ke sath.

Planner bhai mother in law ka paisa hai aur dubana hai to lelo Ansal. Agar apka hai to mat lagana. Aur GF ka hai to usse pooch lena ki doob gaya to naraz to nahi ho jaegi.

Booking in this project started since 2005, construction started around 2011 and still no possession. Its better to go to ready to live flat in CR then going for Ansal.
    CommentQuote