Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Booking in this project started since 2005, construction started around 2011 and still no possession. Its better to go to ready to live flat in CR then going for Ansal.

Low cost.. High Risk High Return..

Few people already moved in Ansal Aquapolis.. Formal posession will happen very soon..

Keep watching.. :)
    Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Booking in this project started since 2005, construction started around 2011 and still no possession. Its better to go to ready to live flat in CR then going for Ansal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by SurajBisht
    Most of the nationalize banks are providing loan for CR properties. Every bank has its policy and based on it they fund particular projects only. If you talk to ICICI bank they will most probably will not fund most of the properties in Noida and Ghaziabad area. In NE each project is funded by particular banks only. So try some other nationalized bank. There is not illegal status as such in CR. May be few floor in few towers are not approved. Just think if 10-12K families are living and major outlet plus SBI bank itself is there then why there is question about illegal status?

Thanks for highlighting yourself, exactly I said similar thing , that upper floors by GDA declared illegal and majority of them as per national newspapers of June 2012 indicates CR and few towers are illegal (illegal means which are constructed but no map approvals obtained) however it's good to you back , interestingly bishat and patiala seems so close y
    To each other , both support the CR thread well.
    CommentQuote
  • Would appreciate if you can be specific about naming the societies which are illegal or their floors are illegal.
    Media news are not gospel or ultimate truth.

Originally Posted by Fatal head
    Thanks for highlighting yourself, exactly I said similar thing , that upper floors by GDA declared illegal and majority of them as per national newspapers of June 2012 indicates CR and few towers are illegal (illegal means which are constructed but no map approvals obtained) however it's good to you back , interestingly bishat and patiala seems so close y
    To each other , both support the CR thread well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Would appreciate if you can be specific about naming the societies which are illegal or their floors are illegal.
    Media news are not gospel or ultimate truth.

much water has flown..but our dear sepulchar wants to remain stagnant like his name..

The jolt he got in CR was really fatal for someone's head..

Regarding Projects..All Projects, all Towers, all floors are seeing possession..I can see people living..whether or not it is authorized,legal..I am not the person to comment on it..
    CommentQuote
  • Legality of Floors

Hi

I intend to purchase 2 BHK in CR

Is there any portal where i can enquire the legality of the high rises. Media Gospels should not be a authentic source

How many floors are considered legal. Which papers to see and verify

Senior CR residents pls enlighten i will be highly grateful
    CommentQuote
  • Raise a query to GDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sachin nigam
    Hi

I intend to purchase 2 BHK in CR

Is there any portal where i can enquire the legality of the high rises. Media Gospels should not be a authentic source

How many floors are considered legal. Which papers to see and verify

Senior CR residents pls enlighten i will be highly grateful

Just ask for declaration form from gda or builder.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    Just ask for declaration form from gda or builder.

Hi Bharat

I believe an RTI at GDA may solve your query..

Hi All

Can anyone share the contact details of GDA to file an RTI..

Name and Designation of Public Information Officer etc..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by IKrishna
    Hi Bharat

I believe an RTI at GDA may solve your query..

Hi All

Can anyone share the contact details of GDA to file an RTI..

Name and Designation of Public Information Officer etc..

Hi Krishna
    At the GDA's official website a complete list of RTI officers is given you may go through it.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • What is the info about fire in gh7
    CommentQuote
  • tower 2, Fire was observed at 2 am in the lift lobby due to short circuit..

security was able to control it. Not much damage & no casualty thankfully.was a wake up call for everybody. Emergency meeting has been held & fiery meeting with CIPL is planned for this weekend.

See I know something about Fire Fighting as I have done projects. I can very clearly say that all Buildings are at risk..Our Fire brigades are not capable to reach 25 floors..

We all are living with big BB factor..Bhagwaan Bharose..

All are requested to conduct proper audit of Fire Fighting system
    CommentQuote
  • I think not only fire fighting but all together is bb meaning bhagwan bharose.. Buidlers are cheated badly..
    CommentQuote
  • Dear, What is progressing fast?? And do not fear if some one is telling your reality...Try to live with reality, Builders have cheated badly..
    CommentQuote
  • Running away from reality makes think other person that something wrong indeed
    CommentQuote
  • Lunch at golf course

Had a sumptuous lunch at Golf Course restaurant today. The view from the restaurant of grass covered moulds of Golf Course was such which need to be experienced for believing.

Would recommend property hunters of Noida Extension that when they have fully exhausted themselves, can come over to CR and have a meal in the serene and calm of the golf course.

Am sure that they would have already finalized the property even before the meal is finished.
    CommentQuote