Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • CROMA Protest

Another article worth reading..
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Shaberi road is little better now after repair. But looks temporary.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, I am new here. Planning to shift in Crossings in March on rent. I have a nuclear family and 2 year old child.

Please suggest the best societies in crossings to live. Need Good construction quality, park for kids, pool & gym and not too congested.
    `
    Thank You
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sunil20801
    Another article worth reading..

there was no such protest. we all know that 0.3 Rs per sqft has to be paid as township maintenance charges.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Veterans,

What is the current registry charges in Crossing Republic. For e.g. if I have a flat bought for 53 lakhs, 1435 sqft what would be the registry charges I am expected to pay.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by home4ansh
    Hi Veterans,

What is the current registry charges in Crossing Republic. For e.g. if I have a flat bought for 53 lakhs, 1435 sqft what would be the registry charges I am expected to pay.

7% of purchase value or circle rate whichever is higher
    CommentQuote
  • can you please tell me what would be the circle rate...
    CommentQuote
  • bogus news.... Over 1 lakhs residence..!!!! what a joke.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello,
    I am planing to buy a 2+1 Bhk in CR for end use purpose. After reading all the comments in this forum like illegal construction, Dumpground, Now I am in serious confusion about my decision.
    I gently request you all to share you thoughts/comments.
    --
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Yaar koi circle rate bata do...
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit bhai...bindaas kharido...shortlist on a project...read IREF extensively.... jot down your pros and cons...things you can negotiate or not...and then come up to a decision
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Ansh bhai...

I really liked the Panchsheel Wllington (2+1 Bhk) layout also the paramount's 2BHK layout.

Any idea about the price?

As my office is in Gurgaon, So I will be commuting daily from CR to Gurgaon. Any update on NH24 widening?

--
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • commuting to GGn daily will be the one key thing to keep in mind and in your decision to go for crossing ( I think 1.5 hrs one way in average case scenario). To be honest and on ground level , it will tough for you , keep minm 3+ years for any widening , Metro ( Botanical garden), promises etc to come in real, so decide based on this.

reg illigal floors. dumping ground etc speak directly to multiple ppls at site ( this is pros of moving to RTM house)

3.5 to 4K is what you can think of in Paramount or similar good societies (RTM houses). All the best

Originally Posted by akishaitan
    Thanks Ansh bhai...
    I really liked the Panchsheel Wllington (2+1 Bhk) layout also the paramount's 2BHK layout.
    Any idea about the price?
    As my office is in Gurgaon, So I will be commuting daily from CR to Gurgaon. Any update on NH24 widening?

--
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Nilabh,Thanks for sharing detailed info.
    May be I can share the story behind choosing the CR:
    1) I tried finding some options in Gurgaon only. What I am getting is 55-60 lacs for 2BHk in New Gurgaon, Sector 92 (towards Dwarka Expressway). From here also my office will be almost 30kms and the possession time is not anything within 2 years (In case there aren't any clearance or other issue)
    2) I will be availing Home Loan of around 35-40 lacs. Paying EMI + Rent for next two will be a big pain.
    3) From CR, My office distance is Approx 50kms. In CR,I can get the RTM houses so the Rent part will be saved.
    4) I guess I can easily find a decent 2bhk (1300sqft+) in budget of 45-50 lacs.

These are the points which made me to think about CR projects. Although I know Traveling will be a pain.
    What are your views in to this. Correct me if I am wrong.

PS: I will shift here with my parents.

--
    Ankit
    CommentQuote
  • I understand your situation very well,Crossing will be good option while considering all above points..and within your budget

Commercial activities within CR is shaping well , but at the cost of increase in footfalls and crowds, NH 24 widening and Shabneri road issue is still there, and so is the case with dumping ground verdict in supreme court.

Try to do some more research and find some really good flat by visiting personally, like ample sunlight in REAL, view from balcony, privacy, access, security etc.

Originally Posted by akishaitan
    Hey Nilabh,Thanks for sharing detailed info.
    May be I can share the story behind choosing the CR:
    1) I tried finding some options in Gurgaon only. What I am getting is 55-60 lacs for 2BHk in New Gurgaon, Sector 92 (towards Dwarka Expressway). From here also my office will be almost 30kms and the possession time is not anything within 2 years (In case there aren't any clearance or other issue)
    2) I will be availing Home Loan of around 35-40 lacs. Paying EMI + Rent for next two will be a big pain.
    3) From CR, My office distance is Approx 50kms. In CR,I can get the RTM houses so the Rent part will be saved.
    4) I guess I can easily find a decent 2bhk (1300sqft+) in budget of 45-50 lacs.

These are the points which made me to think about CR projects. Although I know Traveling will be a pain.
    What are your views in to this. Correct me if I am wrong.

PS: I will shift here with my parents.

--
    Ankit
    CommentQuote