Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Kyunki builder dodno jagah same hain.. CR agar easily accessable ho gaya to phir NE ka customer kam ho jayega.. and CR ke reasale se builders ko koi fayda nahi hoga. Otherwise what does it take to repair this 1-1.5Km road atleast making it available without potholes
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Kyunki builder dodno jagah same hain.. CR agar easily accessable ho gaya to phir NE ka customer kam ho jayega.. and CR ke reasale se builders ko koi fayda nahi hoga. Otherwise what does it take to repair this 1-1.5Km road atleast making it available without potholes

Roads are not built by Builders but by concerned authorities.
    I won't shy away saying that Greater Noida Authority is more efficient.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Roads are not built by Builders but by concerned authorities.
    I won't shy away saying that Greater Noida Authority is more efficient.

Accepted.... and we all know very well on whose direction or say preferences Authorities work... Had Greater Noida Authority had been such marvelous 1000s of buyers would already have been living in their units purchased years back.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    the shaberi road looks very cramped after the heavy rainfall. why it doesn't get repaired permanently? NE ki roads pe jara bhi kuch hota he to jaldi theek kardi jati he.
    why this step behaviour with CR? why?

I think difference is Noida and Ghaziabad
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vermbharat
    I think difference is Noida and Ghaziabad

No no its actually difference between GDA and Gr Noida authority :D
    CommentQuote
  • Real reason is cr is rtm and gnw is under construction.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Real reason is cr is rtm and gnw is under construction.

is this really the real reason? I believe Where projects are RTM roads are rather better than roads of GNW in Greater Noida.
    what was the status of this kaccha pakka lane before GNW was not existed and CR was at initial stage? as I believe CR came much more before.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    is this really the real reason? I believe Where projects are RTM roads are rather better than roads of GNW in Greater Noida.
    what was the status of this kaccha pakka lane before GNW was not existed and CR was at initial stage? as I believe CR came much more before.

Cookie sir, aap to samajhdaar ho, marne bhi nahi denge aur jeene bhi nahi denge. UN approval is not required to complete this patch work that will help cr with better connectivity. Kuch to gadbad hain - ACP Praduman
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Cookie sir, aap to samajhdaar ho, marne bhi nahi denge aur jeene bhi nahi denge. UN approval is not required to complete this patch work that will help cr with better connectivity. Kuch to gadbad hain - ACP Praduman

hehehe

at 1st place that village lane was not supposed to be 6 lane xpressway connecting between Ghaziabad and Greater Noida. It resident for their convenient started using it and now complaining. :D
    CommentQuote
  • ... agree and that's the reason that Authority says, they consider present condition as fine. CR builders were supposed to provide alternative route through village end which they are not able to and due to betterment of shaberi route (except the patch that is troubling) more and more traffic is opting for this route
    CommentQuote
  • one of my friend is looking to buy a two bed apartment in CR 7 in lower floor with complete wood work , what is the preset rate. senior pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • HI All,

I am a newbie in this area. I'm looking for buying a 2/3bhk with my budget around 40-45 lakhs in CR. Can you please suggest some reliable builders/projects in and around CR. Also please let me know some project documents/clearance that need to be checked before finalizing the deal. I'm looking for a non-lease project as it is in some cases.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    ... agree and that's the reason that Authority says, they consider present condition as fine. CR builders were supposed to provide alternative route through village end which they are not able to and due to betterment of shaberi route (except the patch that is troubling) more and more traffic is opting for this route

This road is being mostly used by people commuting from old Ghaziabad. CR ppl constitute hardly 25% of the total traffic on this road. If it were only CR populace, it wont be so much clogged.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear friends
    I am residing in CR and want you all to refer me some good General physicians (doctors) whom we can refer for daily ailments and as family doctor .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,
    Do you guys know , which society provides BSNL land-line connection? And i am also seeking a 2BHK apartment on rent there.
    would anyone help on that?
    CommentQuote