Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Most banks just want money of intreast from you,not bothered about project is approved or not.

Biggest example in front of you is Noida extension.all banks excerpt Sbi have approved the projects.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys I need little help.

Crossing republic has this "kumar linkers golf vista". Cannot find any discussion of this in IREF. They have 1725 Sqf size units and only one tower, second tower coming up.

Any pointers on builder fundamentals and legal issues on this property will help a lot. It is ready to move(they say) and 3BHK of 1725 Sqf is sold at 43L all inclusive. Build quality is good too but no detail of the builder.
    CommentQuote
  • What's about Jaipuria project? What's it rate?
    CommentQuote
  • Any feedback on SKB Builders in CR?

This is the project:

Goldcoast
    CommentQuote
  • Paid 15% booking amount and now builder asking to pay service on given basic amount.

I booked one flat in crossing republic and paid 15% booking amount and now builder asking to pay service tax on given basic amount. I did not get allotment letter or other document yet and not done builder buyer agreement also. I have only booking amount sleeps and one provisional booking form xerox copy that's it. Is it rule to pay service tax on booking basic amount before getting any docs? please advise me.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dhirendraus
    I booked one flat in crossing republic and paid 15% booking amount and now builder asking to pay service tax on given basic amount. I did not get allotment letter or other document yet and not done builder buyer agreement also. I have only booking amount sleeps and one provisional booking form xerox copy that's it. Is it rule to pay service tax on booking basic amount before getting any docs? please advise me.

Usually with every payment you make they calculate tax and add it in that amount. So tax is paid with the every payment in equivalent percentage. It seems in your case they might have forgotten to add it up.

Now since work has halted in crossing, with any further payment try to take in written that no further demand will be raised to you until work resumes.
    CommentQuote
  • I dont think crossing republic is a ideal place for investment or even living.

Nh24 is such a crowded highway and just imagine in future after it becomes developed , how will be the traffic situation there.

Plus there are lot of chemical industries near by , so it is not a ideal place for living at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Did anybody asked for you opinion here .....? :bab (3):
    Please do not change the thread topic... already many round of brain-storming has been done on whether CR is good or bad.... refer old post to satisfy your brain.

This thread is specific for latest development in CR... If you want to discuss on that .. most welcome... else no need to waste our time in reading non-sense.:D

Originally Posted by Jai Mata Di
    I dont think crossing republic is a ideal place for investment or even living.

Nh24 is such a crowded highway and just imagine in future after it becomes developed , how will be the traffic situation there.

Plus there are lot of chemical industries near by , so it is not a ideal place for living at all.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest on Mahagun Mascot project...

The shopping complex will most probably will be demolished completely... need to wait for a couple of days for confirmed news...

What is the next plan of builder on the place... still a secret.
    CommentQuote
  • NEW DELHI: After several flip flops over widening of the 20km stretch between Delhi border and Dasna on NH-24, the highways ministry wants to make it a four-lane elevated road.

The ministry is in favour of "innovative financing" of the project — giving real estate development rights to a private developer to recover the investment of around Rs 3,000 crore.

This move has raised eyebrows whether such a proposal would delay the much needed augmentation of this stretch. However, officials said the facility would come up and people won't have to pay toll to use this elevated stretch since allowing real estate development along the corridor will work as a sweetener for the developer.

Learning from Delhi-Gurgaon toll plaza where people have to wait for long, the ministry wants to make it a toll-free road.

On Tuesday, senior ministry officials held a meeting with representatives from Ghaziabad and Noida development authorities to chalk out a plan for speeding up the execution. After minister of state for highways Jitin Prasada raised the issue of finding a solution to the traffic jams on this stretch, a team led by highways secretary A K Upadhyaya had inspected the proposed Delhi-Meerut expressway. The Delhi border-Dasna stretch is part of the proposed expressway.

At present, the stretch from Delhi-UP border to Dasna is only four-lane. The main carriageway is only 7m and there is no paved shoulder. The inspection report prepared by top officials says that since there are many local roads crossing NH-24 at grade and traffic flow is very high, there is congestion on this stretch.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=11021
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi friends,

Like every one else, I also spent last couple of years under stress after booking a flat in CR - Exotica EC. Now when I reflect, I notice that most of it was because there were people who constantly bashed the project and kept on counting and weighing in on the negatives of CR. Although, I am an end user and most of the time I used to back myself up but it's a truth that I was distressed and my confidence in my own decision was dwindling. My learning today is : Don't get affected too much...nobody knows what exactly is going to happen...nobody is god!!!

I am happy(not overjoyed/ecstatic) today that my decision didn't turn out bad :)

In my view it's very important for people to put in their honest observations, share their experiences, give feedback but only to enlighten others in their better interest. That would help people take informed decision. It turns ugly when vested interests creep in and people become self-centered and stop thinking about others and say things which are obviously biased and not in good taste either.

I would say, let's hope and pray that the area grows...let's put in whatever efforts we can to improve the place...let's spread positivity and awareness...Congratulations to everyone who bought a home in CR....May u live happily ever after.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jhamit.s
    Hi friends,

Like every one else, I also spent last couple of years under stress after booking a flat in CR - Exotica EC. Now when I reflect, I notice that most of it was because there were people who constantly bashed the project and kept on counting and weighing in on the negatives of CR. Although, I am an end user and most of the time I used to back myself up but it's a truth that I was distressed and my confidence in my own decision was dwindling. My learning today is : Don't get affected too much...nobody knows what exactly is going to happen...nobody is god!!!

I am happy(not overjoyed/ecstatic) today that my decision didn't turn out bad :)

In my view it's very important for people to put in their honest observations, share their experiences, give feedback but only to enlighten others in their better interest. That would help people take informed decision. It turns ugly when vested interests creep in and people become self-centered and stop thinking about others and say things which are obviously biased and not in good taste either.

I would say, let's hope and pray that the area grows...let's put in whatever efforts we can to improve the place...let's spread positivity and awareness...Congratulations to everyone who bought a home in CR....May u live happily ever after.

feel proud be a crite..:bab (42)::bab (42): and always be also...:bab (41)::bab (41)::bab (41):
    CommentQuote
  • Want to know about Ajnara

i have booked one Flat in AJnara GenX on 10th floor under contruction ..Nector.

Just want to know that it also comes under the GDA illegal flats or it is out of that.
    I have to pay the next installment in July ...do i need to give that or suggest me...sth.
    CommentQuote
  • Latest on Mahagun Mascot project...

The shopping complex will most probably will be demolished completely... need to wait for a couple of days for confirmed news...

What is the next plan of builder on the place... still a secret.

they can't build a tower there (not enough space) so probably a single story market as per ORIGINAL plan or Villas ....
    CommentQuote