Sort by :
Filter by :
- Umangj what size is your flat which floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Bro, hb bhai is correct with NH-24 Expressway announced and tender floated , CR will give you very handsome returns as it will be bang on Meerut Eway . It is all game of patience and off course holding capacity. If you can hold with keeping 5 yrs horizon nothing like it . Real estate is definitely not a short term investment plan and should not be used to provide quick money.CommentQuote0Flag
- So are we saying here that if NH24 materializes only CR would appreciate and not GNW? If not then going in GNW makes more sense from hedge perspective. You are relatively safe with investment in present time as well as in future. This I say because NH24 we have been seeing activity for past one decade and yet waiting for it. It will be done for sure but when I am not sure. Regarding travel issues Shaberi situation would not improve significantly given traffic would increase day by day and there is hardly scope for expansion of roads. The back side connectivity is more dicey compared to NH24CommentQuote0Flag
- Envynicky both are same place eventually both will get benefited in longer term no fun in selling property from one place and buying at other. however investment in additional property on Gnw is highly suggested. Shaberi road is bound to be broadened otherwise it will also choke GNW.CommentQuote0Flag
- Hedging per se CR is liveable right now - freedom from rent from day one.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by hb_78Umangj what size is your flat which floor
1320, tenth floorCommentQuote0Flag
- Every alternate days in day and night there is incident of snatching happen in CR..It is not safe at all..Yes it all depends upon your pocket and budget ..This is your preference.Incident happened in front of all resident at 7:00 PM ..You can imagine.CommentQuote0Flag
- Whole UP is not safe..... Don't buy anywhere buy in delhi.. Develop deep pocket. I can cite 100 s of incidence of Kaushambhi, vaishali, Indirapuram, Noida, Greater noida if you like. In one of incident few months back a goon cut finger of lady wearing a ring in broad daylight at Kaushambhi Park, mind you a 2 bhk cost 70 lacs odd there.CommentQuote1Flag
- Correct ...I am talking incident frequency which is higher in CR because no law and order and only 2 constable managing whole CR ...is it possible?CommentQuote0Flag
- Umangji totally dead..now it all depends on your luck and needy guy.....best of luck...and no point of cutting down price if someone is not interested at all even you do half of price will not be ready....CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by realstsbondUmangji totally dead..now it all depends on your luck and needy guy.....best of luck...and no point of cutting down price if someone is not interested at all even you do half of price will not be ready....
No one will be ready at half price? Are you sure? I am ready :)CommentQuote0Flag
- Greater Noida will always command higher price than Ghaziabad. It is a better brand than Ghaziabad. Investors from Delhi and Gurgaon and even abroad invest I GNW but not in CR. Overall, GNW is a better bet for appreciation as well as for end use.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by hb_78Hedging per se CR is liveable right now - freedom from rent from day one.
You statement would have been absolutely valid 6 months or a year back. Now we have already 100s of families already living in GNW few societies and by the end of year CR and these multiple societies would have little difference in offerings. Plus if the traffic situation does not improve, rent in CR will hardly increase and might actually decrease given multiple options in GNW, Sectors 7X and Sectors 1xx in Noida are available at reasonably higher rates.
If I consider me as a possible new buyer or as a tenant CR is not more as attractive as it was a year back while GNW makes sense as it now offers me peace of mind while offering cost effectiveness of CR. This is just for RTM options, under construction would be wrong comparisionOriginally Posted by takerhbkGreater Noida will always command higher price than Ghaziabad. It is a better brand than Ghaziabad. Investors from Delhi and Gurgaon and even abroad invest I GNW but not in CR. Overall, GNW is a better bet for appreciation as well as for end use.
While many say so, I would refrain from supporting this claim. Instead I prefer evaluating areas and options on as is basis and would give least weight-age to names of districts. We all are aware how messy a situation has been created by GN authorityCommentQuote0Flag
- Realstsbond do you reside in CR?CommentQuote0Flag
- 1320 is big for me otherwise I would have been also interestedCommentQuote0Flag