Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78

Ok if parle g is good biscuit it doesn't mean nobody will buy tiger. Does it make sense now:-)

Absolutely !! Who says Tiger will not be sold. No one is making claim here that nothing in CR would be sold. We are just putting our thought process and comparison options based on available resources. Someone seeked opinion and we are sharing our perspective and opinion.

Originally Posted by hb_78

Even noida is not far reach these days thanks to slow market dynamics. Prices are far lower tha expected. i. e good day is available at discount.

Those we can make an move and grab will definitely consider this but the segment we are talking do not have this luxury of flexibility
    CommentQuote
  • Comparison similar items me hot I hai...have you seen any compare b/w Honda amaze and BMW?

No ...so rule out Noida comparing with CR....NA price wise nor facility wise....CR is mainly for LIG OR MIG affordable people who can built their home in NCR or few investors who took to sell when price gets higher or getting regular income from rent...But looking about condition...now a days 3 Bhk 1800 sq ft comes in 10-11 k for rent...so no point to keep flat for rent there because in near future GNW will be built and no one prefer to live on rent here....
    CommentQuote
  • CR for LIG/MIG?? Definition of LIG has changed drastically I think. Worse..even after 7 years of working in IT, I hardly qualify for LIG. :(
    CommentQuote
  • Hahaha.. Exactly. LIG would not be right but yes MIG and higher MIG more because of size of units and overall costs and loosely on per Sq/Ft rates
    CommentQuote
  • Deepak ...this is not to dishartened anyone...apologies if you felt bad...I mean to say mig and higher mig...I hope now I am clear..

Waist now LIG in good societies in Noidsa or Delhi comes in 40 lac I think in CR you still can get flats in this Rate..My point is to keep the truth who is not aware about societies.
    CommentQuote
  • Sorry but I feel a lot of people on this forumn are permoters and brokers who want the prices to be high. Even the end users here too are the ones on rent.

I will say the rates in CR are quite cheap compared to the ones quoted on this forumn. Initially I was a bit sceptical about the properties, but a lot of distress sales is happening.

I purchased a flat looking forward to registry in 2-3 weeks.

Buyers negotiate deep , deep down there are many people who want to sell their inventory.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi gauravch;

In what rates did you get the property?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    Comparison similar items me hot I hai...have you seen any compare b/w Honda amaze and BMW?

No ...so rule out Noida comparing with CR....NA price wise nor facility wise....CR is mainly for LIG OR MIG affordable people who can built their home in NCR or few investors who took to sell when price gets higher or getting regular income from rent...But looking about condition...now a days 3 Bhk 1800 sq ft comes in 10-11 k for rent...so no point to keep flat for rent there because in near future GNW will be built and no one prefer to live on rent here....

I am laughing.......

Noida equals to BMW?

Sir, I do have a booking in Noida and still to receive possession. Even if I get that no registration is being done. You must be knowing loading factor as well. Noida is also pretty much middle class. Premium hatchback.

I had bought flat in CR for purely investment purpose ie to help my home loan for other property simply hedge.

But, surprisingly area came up good yes there are problems but which area is free of problems?

Me and my family when took decision to move to CR after carrying out survey of all the nearby locations. As of now GNW and Noida 7x don't have infra for even basic needs. Lot s of labour is working in this area as well. At present CR is aviable option for living. Regarding future, Nobody has seen the future! Has anyone?

Sir its your bad luck that you invested your money with not so good builder. Your loss does not mean that area is at loss. The city has come up beautifully and with Nh24 widening the major problem of connectivity will also be resolved. God bless!
    CommentQuote
  • in Noida only place which is making sense as of now is Expressway and according to me it is the future of Noida. 7x and 120x sectors are so close to GNW and too congested also.I also agree that CR has come up very well despite having Ghaziabad brand and guys would be surprised to know that Ghaziabad was judged cleanest among all NCR cities. It got ranked 138 whereas Delhi got 396, Faridabad got 421 and poor GGN got 467 out of 476 cities . It tells Gzb is not that bad which people have made it by negative publicity.
    CommentQuote
  • Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

I am again emphasizing to check the reality and then take decision.
    CommentQuote
    Reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away.

I am again emphasizing to check the reality and then take decision.

Sir empty statements like this do not add value to this forum. It would have been better if you had given some concrete points to think over.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Got a flat 2 bhk at 3200 sqf middle floor at Panchsheel Wellington initial asking rate was 3800 sqf.
    Show that you are a genuine buyer and talk hard.
    This forumn had people telling that the rate is as high as 4k sqf but beware of these people as they desire only to keep rates high.
    More details of the transaction I shall provide after final registry in 2-3 weeks.
    I finalized my property in 1 month of search. So I feel may be one who spends more tym and negotiate s hard might even get a better deal.
    CommentQuote
  • I very well know Gaurav..Thanks for sharing details....

You are right I feel few are chocked investor who keep rates high but whosoever is investing that doesn't buy only house see other aspects as we'll.....
    CommentQuote
    I very well know Gaurav..Thanks for sharing details....

You are right I feel few are chocked investor who keep rates high but whosoever is investing that doesn't buy only house see other aspects as we'll.....

As of now other aspects are good. Only problem is connectivity. That too is manageable.
    CommentQuote