Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Now, I will give some eye-openers for GNW.... Stay tuned.

I wish you had given some eye openers for CR.......:(
    CommentQuote
  • How many person staying in CR and not using the GNW roads to reach Noida ,GNoida ,Delhi or even Gurganva.so don't say traffic will be chocked.if it is then CR'residents gets more problem than GNW one.

If CR use NH24 than again its same for GNW.
    Most of the investment in CR done in before 2012,when GNW not exsit or had a bad time before its existence.
    CR got started in around 2007-08 that most of the part has been developed while GNW was in 2010-11 with thousand issues and not a single project delivered yet completely.
    So today, its unfair to say that CR is better than GNW or vice versa.
    It's similar like we compare a 5 years old smart kid with 0-1 years old kid who just born with major problem.
    Yes we must compare after 2-3 years when one 3-4 years old kid can be compared with 7-8 years old with expected potential.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Who goes to hapur on daliy basis? Hapur is hub of school, jobs, hospitals kya?
    kaun sa argument? when you are left with no argument you brought Hapur?
    kamaal hai.....

perception also carries some value in market... CR is in Ghaziabad.

All people who travel on shahberi Road do not go to CR only.
    CommentQuote

I have given so many but you close your eyes and ears and yell GNW will surpass CR one day. Present always have more value than future.
    CommentQuote
    I have given so many but you close your eyes and ears and yell GNW will surpass CR one day. Present always have more value than future.

Plz go in the market check the value.
    CommentQuote
    Plz go in the market check the value.

I have checked there are so many billboards in GNW yelling buy xyz project at 10% or even 1% scheme. It counts even a grade builders like Saya. Even premia group is offering Honda city. Kaise bhi bas bik jaye.
    CommentQuote

Lol
    No no they go to GNW where none lives at present.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie are you really want to understand or just defend. Shaberi road is hapur bypass Road for people travelling from noida to Ghaziabad area. CR people don't drive commercial vehicles. Did you got it now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ragh_ideal
    How many person staying in CR and not using the GNW roads to reach Noida ,GNoida ,Delhi or even Gurganva.so don't say traffic will be chocked.if it is then CR'residents gets more problem than GNW one.

If CR use NH24 than again its same for GNW.
    Most of the investment in CR done in before 2012,when GNW not exsit or had a bad time before its existence.
    CR got started in around 2007-08 that most of the part has been developed while GNW was in 2010-11 with thousand issues and not a single project delivered yet completely.
    So today, its unfair to say that CR is better than GNW or vice versa.
    It's similar like we compare a 5 years old smart kid with 0-1 years old kid who just born with major problem.
    Yes we must compare after 2-3 years when one 3-4 years old kid can be compared with 7-8 years old with expected potential.

Makes lot of sense!
    CommentQuote
    I have checked there are so many billboards in GNW yelling buy xyz project at 10% or even 1% scheme. It counts even a grade builders like Saya. Even premia group is offering Honda city. Kaise bhi bas bik jaye.

value kam nahi hui phir bhi:bab (59):
    CommentQuote

Once a bhasad always a bhasad, count me, GNW will remain in news for this and that litigation issues.
    CommentQuote
    Who goes to hapur on daliy basis? Hapur is hub of school, jobs, hospitals kya?
    kaun sa argument? when you are left with no argument you brought Hapur?
    kamaal hai.....

perception also carries some value in market... CR is in Ghaziabad.

Cookie bhai, humans do live at NH 24 after laal kuan and they do commute to delhi/Gr Noida/Noida on daily basis.

Perception ;) Saya, ATS, Ramprastha Greens, Ashiyana, VVIP, Ajnara and Olive County etc. do exists in ghaziabad. And whole NCR is same, one area is better than other is just a hype created by investers only.
    CommentQuote

Vaham ka koi ilaj nahin hai!
    CommentQuote
  • GNW prices (lower than CR)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Few builders in GNW is quoting price of 2200-2800 psqft all inclusive, Sikka. Casa ratan pearls and x and y and z. In CR even jaipuria is selling at 3400-3600 psft.
    CommentQuote