Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Low price GNW
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Once a bhasad always a bhasad, count me, GNW will remain in news for this and that litigation issues.

KD,Jo ha nam wala vhi to badnam ha. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Few builders in GNW is quoting price of 2200-2800 psqft all inclusive, Sikka. Casa ratan pearls and x and y and z. In CR even jaipuria is selling at 3400-3600 psft.

Brother,these projects are too far from main sectors of GNW around 10km or more but still selling in around 3K.
    CommentQuote
  • Casa greens and ratan pearl are just 2-3 kms from gaur chowk. Some good project like stellar jeevan are some 6-7 km from gaur chowk. So this is not valid argument.
    CommentQuote
  • You mean to say CR rates is better than GNW..:D :D
    CommentQuote
  • Brother CR is already built and GNW is under construction and you are comparing both...Again it is not justified Bro..
    CommentQuote
  • Members, please note -

Off Topic
    Please make every effort to keep your posts relevant to the active thread topic. Detours usually take a thread wildly off topic, and invite others to do the same. Off topic posts (and any responses to such posts) may be deleted without notice.

Trolling
    Trolling - Constant harassment of a member, or repeated off-topic and/or rude posts in a thread is not permitted.

Insults/Flaming
    IREF was put together for people to come together and help each other, collaborate and discuss in a positive way – not bash on someone because you don't like their idea, or because they don't share the same views as you. We are big into the free speech idea here. So you're free to say what you think – but do it in a constructive and positive way. We encourage mature debates – discourage childish arguments. Personal attacks, insults, rudeness, racism, threats, name calling or unnecessarily inflammatory posts will NOT be tolerated. Common courtesy, politeness and respect for fellow members, along with constructive posting of opinions are essential in preventing posts from being edited and/or deleted, or having threads locked. Whilst we encourage healthy disagreement/debate, please maintain respect towards fellow members at all times.
    CommentQuote
    Once a bhasad always a bhasad, count me, GNW will remain in news for this and that litigation issues.

oh really?
    Then Why the neat n clean area RNE where there is no Bhasad ever , still far behind?
    By they way I know On NH-24 those live who lives in CR and RNE.
    I never said CR is Bad and habited by aliens, So don't put words in my mouth.
    Thank you
    CommentQuote
    Cookie bhai, humans do live at NH 24 after laal kuan and they do commute to delhi/Gr Noida/Noida on daily basis.

Perception ;) Saya, ATS, Ramprastha Greens, Ashiyana, VVIP, Ajnara and Olive County etc. do exists in ghaziabad. And whole NCR is same, one area is better than other is just a hype created by investers only.

Whole NCR is same... then Why price Varies ?
    Biggest Hype crated by Investors. agree and same goes to investors of RNE and CR.
    CommentQuote
    Cookie are you really want to understand or just defend. Shaberi road is hapur bypass Road for people travelling from noida to Ghaziabad area. CR people don't drive commercial vehicles. Did you got it now.

Hapur Bypass is in Hapur City, Bypass to what? There is difference between Shortcut and Bypass.
    And I never said CR people travelling to Hapur or lal kua but I said CR people do travel to Noida by this village road and will remain dependent on that road because barring few mjority go to Noida/Delhi not Hapur. Check the time of traffic chaos...
    CommentQuote
    Casa greens and ratan pearl are just 2-3 kms from gaur chowk. Some good project like stellar jeevan are some 6-7 km from gaur chowk. So this is not valid argument.

Didn't get.
    Steller or Arihant side comes in main road towards GNoida.I was talking about 130 road off rout sec10 location at least nowadays.so when lots of inventory left in better sector in and around 3500 then any how they have to make their price affordable.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing republic Sec

i have seen sign board of sectors in CR..What is significant of those sectors?

Plz let me know.....
    CommentQuote
  • Gnw @2700 psqft for furnished flat
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Gnw 2 bhk 25 lacs sec 12 walking distance from metro, not very far from Gaur city.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
    Gnw 2 bhk 25 lacs sec 12 walking distance from metro

I just checked this ad in newspaper. Isn't this metro news false? And is this Gaur project? Looks good at this rate. :)
    CommentQuote