Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    I have already shown you the magic bricks graphs. Lol.

    Guys who are buying in CR already quoted the price......
    Magic bricks kab se aap believe karne lagge.
    eye opener ? simply you had told us to check on magic bricks..... :o
    Magicbrick doesn't show all inclusive price...
    CommentQuote
  • Eye openers I am not publishing as of now, that will follow.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Guys who are buying in CR already quoted the price......
    Magic bricks kab se aap believe karne lagge.
    eye opener ? simply you had told us to check on magic bricks..... :o
    Magicbrick doesn't show all inclusive price...


    You have decided to disagree and defend. What else you want I have given all the answers. *No Kasab do not belong to pakistan *.
    They are not from CR. 100 % sure. You are smart enough to know why!

    If I believe you MB doesn't show AI price ( which is not true). Then CR prices are much higher for CR than quoted on Mb.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    You have decided to disagree and defend. What else you want I have given all the answers. *No Kasab do not belong to pakistan *.
    They are not from CR. 100 % sure. You are smart enough to know why!

    If I believe you MB doesn't show AI price ( which is not true). Then CR prices are much higher for CR than quoted on Mb.

    kya galat bol diya jo pakistan chaalegaye?
    Mgicbrikcs price are not all inculsive price. plz call those numbers and confirm. what a big deal.
    CR price is already shared by some in this thread already.
    I know what I am talking......
    CommentQuote
  • Ok sometime back I have sold my 2 bhk for 50 lacs AI in CR. You got to believe this because I am from CR and posted on Iref.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok I give details of a real deal at CR. One of my known has bought a middle floor 2bhk 1120 sqft. in Paramount Symphony , maple tower at 45 lacs AI. Flat is unfurnished.
    This was around 2 months back.
    CommentQuote
  • We trust you...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Sir again with respect which you surely miss give other. Nevertheless please visit CR I will give you a guided tour show you all the things.

    Please request not to comments based on emotions pls check before commenting. Little knowledge and elaborate malice amounts to bashing.


    Why don't you share the master plan or zonal plan of the cr area which outlines all those services you are claiming and enlighten us.
    For your ease let me break it down in points for you so that you can answer accordingly. Do you believe the infrastructure will not give any edge to GNW.

    1. CR has 24mtr Mai approach road compared to 130mtr road in GNW and multiple 60mtr internal roads.

    2. The prices of which you are showing in your cuttings and photos is BSP which is misleading. Also the project is on 5th round about and not walking distance, again misleading forum.

    3. Please share with us zonal plan of the area which shows the so called upcoming stadium, hospital and other facilities.

    4. Are you aware why SBI is not funding in any project in CR. Do you think there may be any reason for that?

    5. What are you thoughts about cr connectivity with Noida and greater Noida.

    6. Do you believe that Shaheri road will be widened in future. If yes, kindly provide some historical example where you have seen village houses being destroyed in UP by a city for expansion of road.

    7. Are you certain that dumping ground will nor come up in CR as designated and SC will ban it? Don't you think this dumping ground if not given stay will destroy the whole market of cr. If yes, don't you think it is risky to invest on the basis of premise that SC will put a stay on it.

    8. What are the other connecting roads of cr except for the one main rid that is the right now. Again any map or zonal plan to support your claims?

    9. What is the estimated population of CR at full occupancy? Will the 24mtr road be able to take that much traffic? Can it even take it now?

    10. Since it is an area of high future prospect I'm sure many new developments and schemes etc must have been announced and work started to improve the area further by Government. Please share with us some in brief from past 2 years (except NH 24 widening)?

    I hope we can an technical answers from your deep knowledge along with some proofs so that I and everyone else here can get some knowledge about the area.
    CommentQuote
  • I think no one is taking personally except you.Because your justification about CR is impractical.Better you read last quote for each point.

    Also whole market is down and where you are saying deal happened in 4K per sq ft.Which also looks unrealistic.

    Forget about deal and per sq ft.....

    1- The CR is initiated to built almost 10 year back and until all developers taking water from ground level and water quality day by day degrading, Is there any plan of Ganga water supply?
    2- You are talking about stadium , Where is the place????

    3- Sooner or later, DG will be built there for sure ..It is just the matter of time, if GDA is designated this land and have invested some money,The day when government will enforce no one will come to stop.They all have justification of building DG.

    4- Roads are so narrow where i don't know where you live ... I think you are already aware of road size and crowds of galleria 1 and 2 market...I think one more building is under construction.. Some Gold project... I hope later on not planning to built fly over there lol :D

    5- For you kind information , There is flat in very renowned society they are trying to give on rent or sell and not able to do for last 8 months.....He is ready to sell that property in 3000/ sq ft and in flat ( All the fancy lights,fans ,AC installed ..Also wooden work done and have modular kitchen and have 2 parking)
    CommentQuote
  • 1- The CR is initiated to built almost 10 year back and until all developers taking water from ground level and water quality day by day degrading, Is there any plan of Ganga water supply?

    Same situation is with GNW.. there is no plan of Ganga water as of now.....

    3- Sooner or later, DG will be built there for sure ..It is just the matter of time, if GDA is designated this land and have invested some money,The day when government will enforce no one will come to stop.They all have justification of building DG.

    how can you be so sure about it when the issue is pending with SC....

    4- Roads are so narrow where i don't know where you live ... I think you are already aware of road size and crowds of galleria 1 and 2 market...I think one more building is under construction.. Some Gold project... I hope later on not planning to built fly over there lol

    why are you comparing roads of a township with a huge GNW... its not fair to compare a city with a small township


    5- For you kind information , There is flat in very renowned society they are trying to give on rent or sell and not able to do for last 8 months.....He is ready to sell that property in 3000/ sq ft and in flat ( All the fancy lights,fans ,AC installed ..Also wooden work done and have modular kitchen and have 2 parking)

    tell me the name of this renowned society... as per my knowledge this is just a fake statement ...
    CommentQuote
  • If we are talking about planned/proposed things, I think GNW would be behind because Great Noida would win in this case
    Not an exhaustive list but some of the proposed/planned things that I have came across for Great Noida in recent times are:
    1. Metro connectivity to all sectors
    2. Night Safari
    3. Airport
    4. Tram Services
    5. A/C buses
    6. Capsule Connectivity
    etc.

    The only argument against facts posted is that those facts are fake and those commenting in favor of a comparative GNW Vs CR analysis is that they are not residents of CR and hence don't know the ground situation
    CommentQuote
  • in agreement with you envynicks....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    If we are talking about planned/proposed things, I think GNW would be behind because Great Noida would win in this case
    Not an exhaustive list but some of the proposed/planned things that I have came across for Great Noida in recent times are:
    1. Metro connectivity to all sectors
    2. Night Safari
    3. Airport
    4. Tram Services
    5. A/C buses
    6. Capsule Connectivity
    etc.

    The only argument against facts posted is that those facts are fake and those commenting in favor of a comparative GNW Vs CR analysis is that they are not residents of CR and hence don't know the ground situation


    Night safari is Yamuna Expressway not gn.
    Airport is proposed at jewar not GN.
    Tram is Noida Expressway in noida not gn.
    Metro is coming to Gnw first then gn.
    Ac buses will come to Noida first. Then gn and Gnw. There is no specific announcement that only gn will get it and not Gnw.
    Capsule connectivity? Where are you reading all this stuff?

    And GN and GNW both are under GNDA.

    Also your argument is that facts are fake is laughable since according to you just because these announcements will take some time to complete and few may not take off we should pick an area where there are no investment or announcements neither planned or executing.

    And I'm still awaiting someone who knows the "ground" reality to answer my 10 questions and enlighten me.
    CommentQuote
  • Am I the one who is telling facts are fake? I guess you need to read 10-15 pages of previous conversation, you will get context as to who is claiming that fact produced before them are fake just because the presenter did not prove he has investment in CR. According to same person a person not living or atleast no procliming to be living in a given area cannot have right to give his opinion about it !!

    Who is asking or recommending you to go for an area where no announcements have been made or to not go for it, all that is intended to be told is that proposed and announcements cannot be equally put as a counter points against face. Simple !!

    Ans all the above points that you shared specifics about, none of them has proper approval in place nor have been given serious thoughts given to them, it would be wild guess to bet on them. BTW as per approved plans GN should get Metro connectivity first then GNW.
    CommentQuote
  • in bw all these fights --15th Aug celebration in CR
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote