Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • There was some accident. https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=67921
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    Sorry but looks like I should avoid arguing with you.
    Read your comments what you said now and before.
    1st you said no metro
    Then metro till pari Chowk
    And now this.......

Metro is going till KV 5 where Greater Noida authority administrative office is coming up. Metro doesn't come to every door. All sectors are in the radius of 0-3 kms.

My post was in response to earlier post. So please read it in that context. I usually access forum on mobile so not typing in details for your liking.
    Anyways the original discussion was for cr vs GNW and not greater Noida.
    CommentQuote
  • But Cookie here is mentioning around your three different claims for same thing that your posted, that's valid I guess
    CommentQuote
  • Planning to sell 3 Bedroom apartment in GH7

All Respected Members,

I own a flat in GH7 from past 5 years, now I am planning to sell it out, I tried to get quotation from couple of dealers but in return I received very vague and altogether different quotations. e.g. X told me 50 Lacks, and Y told me 60 and there was one another who offered 63+.

Now I am bit confused what is the exact resale rate is going on for GH7 flats.

Flat description:
    3/2 BB,
    1725 Sqft,
    8th floor,
    park/swimming pool facing,
    Furnished (complete wood work, lighting, modified bathrooms etc..)

I will appreciate if some one can give me an idea.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukeshjarial
    All Respected Members,

I own a flat in GH7 from past 5 years, now I am planning to sell it out, I tried to get quotation from couple of dealers but in return I received very vague and altogether different quotations. e.g. X told me 50 Lacks, and Y told me 60 and there was one another who offered 63+.
    Now I am bit confused what is the exact resale rate is going on for GH7 flats.

Flat description:
    3/2 BB,
    1725 Sqft,
    8th floor,
    park/swimming pool facing,
    Furnished (complete wood work, lighting, modified bathrooms etc..)

I will appreciate if some one can give me an idea.

60+ would be rate.
    CommentQuote
  • If you get 60-61 nothing better than that..
    CommentQuote
  • As a buyer i purchased at 3200 psf in panchsheel wellington. From the market survey i found not much movement going on these days. So you can do your calculations. Best go for the dealer who agrees for more.
    CommentQuote
  • Squareyards aaj panchsheel wellington ka rate 3900 sqf dikha raha hai, jst 2-3 month back it was showing a rate of 3700 sqf. Nothing has changed on ground in 2-3 months but rates keep increasing..WOW.

I have finally completed the registration of my property at 3200 sqf and planning to shift my parents here.

Word of caution for end users: Use online sites for seeing trends or for gaining perception of the market, but the actual deal happens on land.

Negotiate carefully.

For those people who keep on cribbing about road connectivity, roads are under construction and will take time . One can't expect the moon by spending pennies.
    CommentQuote
  • What are the registration charges like, can you help with calculations?
    CommentQuote
  • So if I can get in between 3500 - 3600 Sqft rate, that will be a good deal. Thanks..!
    CommentQuote
  • I heard from one of my friend that NH24 widening has got some starting... Can any body put some light on the progress of NH24??
    CommentQuote
  • only on paper.
    the work near ABES is only widening of the cut
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajeetkg
    I heard from one of my friend that NH24 widening has got some starting... Can any body put some light on the progress of NH24??

There was some news in NBT sunday about widening of NH-24 from ABES towards Dundahera. Real picture will be shown if you try NH-24 in the evening to commute from Noida. On ground reality i believe still 5-6 years to get relief from NH-24 if widening starts this year itself. Till then its hard road for CR.
    CommentQuote
  • good news... work started on crossing shahberi road..... people who were calling it a dream should visit the site and see the actual development
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the actual
    Plan there ?? Widening of the complete road till shahberi ??
    CommentQuote