Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1982
    good news... work started on crossing shahberi road..... people who were calling it a dream should visit the site and see the actual development

Hi Sunny ji,
    whats plan there? are they going to widen the entire bottle neck of crossing - Noida extention contectivity or something else?
    CommentQuote
  • Which side work is going on? I took shaberi Road today and saw no new work there
    CommentQuote
  • They are just creating a nala in front of those furniture shops.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL, that means one more KHADA..!
    CommentQuote
  • there is no drainage system on this road due to which road is getting damage again and again...
    as a first step authority is making Cemented Nala on the road so that they can construct the road later on....

drainage system is must on this road to avoid road damage in future
    CommentQuote
  • I agree that this area needs a drainage system for sure as water logging makes movement through KACHA area impossible and hence more clogging one sees during rainy days. If Nala can at least help move traffic on both lanes, it would be a booster for sure. I hope they make it PUKKA since I have seen this temporary nala in place since couple of weeks
    CommentQuote
  • Good News for CR residents

link

GHAZIABAD: The UP Pollution Control Board has issued a closure notice to Continental Carbon, a leading manufacturer of carbon black, operating in the GT Road Industrial Area along NH-24, for violating air pollution norms.

The notice (a copy of which is with TOI) was issued to the company on August 17 under the provisions of Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981. Not only has Continental Carbon been ordered to immediately shut down the unit, but the electricity department and Jal Nigam were also asked to disconnect supply to the factory.

The state pollution board, on the complaint of the residents of Crossings Republik, had conducted a survey of the factory on March 16, 17 and 18 and found particulate matter (PM) 10 and 2.5 to be much beyond the permissible limit.

According to the report, PM 10 has been found to be 335 mg/metre cube against a normal of 11 and PM 2.5, 108 against a normal of 60.

The pollution board had then issued a show-cause notice to the company but had found their answer to be unsatisfactory.

Hence, the board ordered the closure of the company under the powers vested to them as per Section 31 (a) of Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.

District pollution board chief Parashnath said, "The closure notice has been issued by the Lucknow state pollution board. We have been directed to enforce it in letter and spirit so we are proceeding step-by-step."

When contacted, the general manager of Continental Carbon, Avinash Matto, said, "Being an MNC, we follow standard procedure and ensure that pollutants are kept under check. We will hold parleys with the pollution board representatives and are also mulling moving court."

Residents of Crossings Republik, a residential area in the vicinity of the factory, have welcomed the decision.

Vinay Kumar, the president of Paramount Symphony, said, "We have been agitating over the matter for a long time now and we are happy that this has happened."

Col TP Tyagi (retd) of the Apartment Owners' Association Federation, which had spearheaded an agitation against Continental Carbon and filed a number of complaints with the pollution board, said, "This is a welcome move by the board and I congratulate them for coming up with a decisive action against an MNC."
    Stay updated on the go with Times of India News App. Click here to download it for your
    CommentQuote
  • Hey great time for people to buy flats in CR and GNW as a lot of investors(about 73.2 %) are pulling money from real estate and instead buying onions.

Just kidding
    CommentQuote
  • Back to back good news for CR,...

1) Closure of carbon factory
    2) Construction started on Shahberi road
    3) 10 lane expansion work started near ABES college to de-congest the area
    CommentQuote
  • 10 lane???....I thought they were just adding one more lane to make 6 lane at ABES T Point
    CommentQuote
  • and what I read in papers was actually a underpass at ABES cut so that people coming to CR can take underpass through a diversion and not congest the ABES cut
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sunny1982
    Back to back good news for CR,...

1) Closure of carbon factory
    2) Construction started on Shahberi road
    3) 10 lane expansion work started near ABES college to de-congest the area

Hi Sunny,

Is there a confirmation to closure of carbon factory.. ?

If yes, when is the closure targetted?
    CommentQuote
  • लगता है की इस पेज से सारे ब्रोकर भाग गऐ हैं।

हफ्ते-हफ्ते भर एक भी पोस्ट नहीं होती।
    CommentQuote
  • Yaha ab sab rahne lage hain
    CommentQuote
  • Ab crossing me lo rahna start kar diye hain. So ab wo log kisi aur forum me active hain jahaan pe investment kiye hain.
    CommentQuote