Sort by :
Filter by :
- Koi to jawab do bhai?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by IKrishnaHi Sunny,
Is there a confirmation to closure of carbon factory.. ?
If yes, when is the closure targetted?
Koi to jawab do bhai?CommentQuote0Flag
- From when did you even started thinking that govt. agencies would provide a ETA for work and even if they provide a ETA, they will stick to it?CommentQuote0Flag
- Who came first
Who came first carbon factories or crossing republic?CommentQuote0Flag
- this is not matter of who came first.... carbon facotories were discharging carbon higher than the permissible limit..... which have negative impact on everyone not only crossing residents...CommentQuote1Flag
- I personally feel, they have just made a statement that it would be shut down to pacify residents but this things would drag much longer. Even if factory is at fault they know land for CR and it's allotment for group housing had it's own issues and they will try their best to bring forth this aspect while dealing in courts.. it's gonna stretch too long with lot of digging happening if closure is a serious thoughtCommentQuote0Flag
- something to cheer :).. in a way kuch to ho raha hai .. !!CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by nilabh9something to cheer :).. in a way kuch to ho raha hai .. !!
Chalo bhai kuchh to good news aaya CR ke liye.CommentQuote0Flag
- Brokers who were highlighting negativity about crossing should be feeling awesome by reading this news.....CommentQuote0Flag
- I think the Protest that was called last to last sunday and the pressure from all possible means worked.Let us keep our fingures crossed...
Originally Posted by Sunny1982Brokers who were highlighting negativity about crossing should be feeling awesome by reading this news.....CommentQuote0Flag
- Any idea on length of time that the stretch would be closed? It should not be month's given that stretch is hardly 1Km in length but if it runs into month then it would be hard time as backside road of CR would not be able to handle diverted trafficCommentQuote0Flag
- Dear members
I am also facing difficult situation. I booked a flat with 10% of BSP ie 3.5 lacs in Feb 2013 with Adwik homes in ansal Acquapolis in Ghaziabad. He hasnt started the construction till date and kept on promising that work is going to be started soon. we got fed up and started asking for refund.
now he says that he will deduct the service tax which is 3% of amount paid.
I am insisting on refund with 2.5 yrs interest which they are not agreeing. What should I do ?
either keep pressing for refund with interest of take whatver he is giving me...
it was a big loss investing in that project...we didnt do proper research that time and got duped by Adwik...CommentQuote0Flag
- I guess this is only for the drain construction work ongoing ...and not any road?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by maxcapriI guess this is only for the drain construction work ongoing ...and not any road?
Drain work is almost finished. I think it is for road only.CommentQuote1Flag
- Yes., I too think it's for road, Drain construction work has been going on for 2 weeks now and looks like few more days it should be done. Also the way drain work has been done, provision for road work has been left as To-Do.
I just hope it's done quickly given they are closing road completely, someone suggested in some forum it might take 6 months which would be insane.CommentQuote1Flag