Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Do you think I can get a 2 bhk for 8-9k here?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by xmen82
    Do you think I can get a 2 bhk for 8-9k here?

check 99 acres.. ample options available.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie Bhai,

Normally I am read only user for this forum and visit once in a while. Do not have time to spend writing posts and replying in this forum. But, this time could not resist after looking at your comment. I don't know what real estate knowledge and how much investments have you got but suggest you to know ground realities. I have 2 BHK 1150 sqft (unfurnished) in Panchsheel wellington Tower 1 7th floor and rented out 11000 pm (excluding maintenance charges). No wonder if 3BHK furnished would be rented out in 17000.

PS: My flat does not have heaven view.
    CommentQuote
  • Ok let me tell you no one prefer or you can say for rent most of the people prefer 1200-1400 sq ft and for big size of flat there is difference of 1000-1500 so if you getting 11000 i.e. on higher side so 3BHK is not more than in 12000-12500 I think this answer your questions.
    CommentQuote
  • The flat rentals depend on people whom the people whom flats are being rented. Rent a flat to college students 4-6 in number. You might extract a bigger amount. Per the real valuation of flat rent should be done if rented to a family (persons working in banks).
    If a person says he has rented a flat for 18-19 k in CR, I would say stop dreaming and get into mindful discussion.
    CommentQuote
  • Exaggerated rates are quoted on the forums and by the people. I recently met a person who was shifting to CR and asked the rate the purchased the flat. He replied 53 lakhs for a 1225 sqf flat. Later my trusted dealer told the rate was originally 38 lakhs.

People normally quote high so that they have a bit of room during resale.

Better make your own judgement ,elso go with the tide and end up paying extra 5-8 lakhs extra.
    CommentQuote
  • One can easily get unfurnished raw flat 2BHK, 1000-1300 Sq-ft in 7-9K rent. The same flat having semi-full modular with woodwork would fetch 8-10K.3BHK raw is available between 10k-12k and so on. 17K is new to me, I have seen lot of furnished and semi furnished flat including ACs n Geysers and none was quoted beyond 14K as asking price.

BTW was no Jogging track or park planned in CR? I see a small path between Wellington and Ajnara as park which is too small, Golf Course is anyhow is not for public and even it's upper desk has been over commercialized now a days with one only getting smell's of food. Few might like it while few would not like this over-commercialization
    CommentQuote
  • Main to hamesha se bol raha hun too much commercial which is not needed in residential areas.

I don't know what will happen after 3-4 years of CR?
    CommentQuote

• Good to see that a 57 post old id writing "hamesha se " I hope itincludes all previous ID's as well.

Anyways... Good amount of commercial creates competition and keeps price incontrol …. JBy that I am not saying that prices of products sold in crossing are very less J

Thanks!!
    Pratts
    Originally Posted by realstsbond
    Main to hamesha se bol raha hun too much commercial which is not needed in residential areas.

I don't know what will happen after 3-4 years of CR?
    CommentQuote
  • Good amount of commercial creates competition and keeps price incontrol -
    No doubt on this front, competition is always welcome but at the cost of losing whatever small free space we have at that place? Also nothing new or nothing cheaprer is being offered by vendors of that place or for that matter in whole of CR. Only Rent is on the lower side !!
    CommentQuote
  • Road ban gyi Bhai logo :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by envynicky
    Good amount of commercial creates competition and keeps price incontrol -
    No doubt on this front, competition is always welcome but at the cost of losing whatever small free space we have at that place? Also nothing new or nothing cheaprer is being offered by vendors of that place or for that matter in whole of CR. Only Rent is on the lower side !!

true.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyear
    Road ban gyi Bhai logo :)

kaun sa road bhai .
    CommentQuote
  • Shaberi concrete road work has been started. NH Bhi khudne lgaa hai ab
    CommentQuote
  • any idea if shabery road will have multiple lanes with divider .
    CommentQuote