Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • With no reputed bank disbursing loan for unapproved floor.....should one take risk with unreputed agencies like Indiabulls?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    With no reputed bank disbursing loan for unapproved floor.....should one take risk with unreputed agencies like Indiabulls?

Now Banks don't want to burn hands again and want to play safe after Noida Extension. That's it
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    These news will keep on coming. These are kind of paid news by those who dont want cr to appreciate. Obvious question would be who are these people and my guess is those builders whose projects are in comptition with cr. I have been visiting cr on fortnight basis and never seen any progress since jan/feb.

paid news.....down down...:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    These news will keep on coming. These are kind of paid news by those who dont want cr to appreciate. Obvious question would be who are these people and my guess is those builders whose projects are in comptition with cr. I have been visiting cr on fortnight basis and never seen any progress since jan/feb.

exactly bro watever u said is absolutely right... akhir abhi to pura RNE bechna hai en builders ko... aadha greater noida pda hai... aur un sbse upar market me ek hulchul bna rkhi hai inhone ki NE wil appreciate like anything when the case get solved... still i am saying 2 every CR owner that have faith in your decision ... and btw ye wahi buiders hai jo CR me involve the ab unki property bik chuki hai yahan to ab unhe bhi to kamana hai so ab RNE ko swarg batate hai ye log... CR has every aspect of becoming a living destination.
    CommentQuote
  • Villa.. noway.. we will not let .. Its our mercy that we let them go away with a convenient shop, which is in the list of features ... anything other profitable for builder... they must think 1000 times ... They have not much options.

Originally Posted by raghu2011
    they can't build a tower there (not enough space) so probably a single story market as per ORIGINAL plan or Villas ....
    CommentQuote
  • And I am living there... and CROMA is also watching each and every situation.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    CommentQuote

• And I am living there... and CROMA is also watching each and every situation.

Soon there will be elections for GNN and our "BELOVED" Mayor will rout in these election, Please involve CROMA in getting more and more people registered as voters in CR. CR has a potential to make or break any GNN election (offcourse once fully occupied and 100% voting)..so the more voters we will have in CR the distant possibility of DG....it's good that DG issue is getting delayed ...if it will drag for 1-2 more years ..it will become 'Politically impossible'......
    CommentQuote
  • Fellow CRites,

Please have a look paramount Symphony project at crossing republic

Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photos,Symphony Sample Flat Photo Gallery,Paramount Symphony Sample Flat Photo

I won't mind if CR basher's can see and comment!
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody has any news from GDA ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sharma87
    Anybody has any news from GDA ?

Amazing Pics..
    CommentQuote
  • hi i am new to this forum. i have seen villa in crossing republik GH-7 can anybody advise me are these villas approved and is it worth purchasing at the cost of 95 lacs as per the dealers. pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • These villas are mostly RTM and some of them might have been registered as well ..so i dont think there should any issue regarding approvals in future... as far as feasiblilty against 95 L is concerned you can go and have a look for yourself and decide for yourself instead of listening to anyone else ..everything is there in front of you in black n white ..
    CommentQuote
  • Beware.. these villas were not in original plan.. and AFAIK these are disputed too.. So, take your steps accordingly..

Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    hi i am new to this forum. i have seen villa in crossing republik GH-7 can anybody advise me are these villas approved and is it worth purchasing at the cost of 95 lacs as per the dealers. pls advise.
    CommentQuote
  • hi i am new to this forum. i have seen villa in crossing republik GH-7 can anybody advise me are these villas approved and is it worth purchasing at the cost of 95 lacs as per the dealers. pls advise.

I also wanted to buy one of these villas but did not because of following issues:
    1. Not approved, so there is no bank loan available.
    2. Cant expand
    3. No privacy for terrace..so end up having 4 BHK
    4. No provision for servant room
    5. Non - availability of 95 lacs cash (well that's personal issue :-))
    6. Risk of future litigation with/By RWA ....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    I also wanted to buy one of these villas but did not because of following issues:
    1. Not approved, so there is no bank loan available.
    2. Cant expand
    3. No privacy for terrace..so end up having 4 BHK
    4. No provision for servant room
    5. Non - availability of 95 lacs cash (well that's personal issue :-))
    6. Risk of future litigation with/By RWA ....

hi

thanks for your inputs however while checking with the dealer there, first he said that the villas are not yet approved but by checking with the builder they said villas are approved and banks are giving loans on that. last sunday i went there again and cross checked that all villas are sold out except 2. Want to buy villa because it is like an independent house within a society premises.
    CommentQuote