Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • This is a good deal :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Last few days it is been observe that people in one society are creating noise pollution by watching matches in open with big tv/sound system, without understanding that others may suffers. this should be avoided

Also playing loud music in the name of religion is a practice in North India which should be avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rickysh
    Friends

I would like to sell my 1725 sqft apartment in Crossing republic, please suggest some good brokers active in the area.

You can send me a PM as well, also suggest what is the going rate for this size.

thanks in advance.

No Buying/Selling Solicitations: IREF is NOT meant for buying or selling real estate. Advertisements, solicitations for real estate services or business are strictly prohibited in threads/posts or Private Message Boards.
    CommentQuote
  • Apologies, I have deleted my post, i only needed references to some active brokers.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello all i want to buy a 3 bhk flat in NCR for end use after researching all the areas crossing republik, greater noida,noida expressway,GNW i would like to the positives and negatives of all.
    Noida expressway: best location, connectivity but high price, good infrastructure, better crowd. The 2 bhk cost here is the cost for 3 bhk in the other areas considered. Metro work ongoing. Jaypee holds a good amount of land and looking by todays status can hardly provide possession. Anyway rentals are more but RTM flat rates are skyrocking.
    Greater noida: location is a bit far from main land , but anyway reaching CR and greater noida takes almost the same time. Metro work ongoing.infrastructure is good, but almost no malls or good multiplex. Good amount of greenry. GN and YEW seems to have lost its shine, rentals are quite low compared to price but quite good if one looks for end use. Best place is the place around pari chowk other areas are mostly deserted and scary.
    GNW: quite a lot of flats underconstruction and ready to move flats are quite less. May be because this place has so mach inventory that the price in resale would remain stagnent for comming 5-6 years. Delevopers might increase there flat rates to show investors that they are having appriciation of property. Building having high FAR with very less greenry in the societies. Also possession may be in next 1-3 years to know more about this place. Every one says metro for GNW approved but still no work on ground :( . Public sector banks quite reluctant to give loans on property in this area.
    Crossing republik: smallest in size so originally it shouldn't be counted.but quite a lot of RTM flats by many builders. Most of the flats are on rent. Location is a bit problematic due to traffic (NH24 widening:bab (59): ) most of the flats are rented out, but may be when GNW becomes RTM all the rentals might shift there because of better connectivity. Any way you buy what you see also inside the crossing like is ok. There is a golf course (still don't know its exact usuage) green space is quite less. May be now this area won't see any price appriciation. Mo metro now or in the future, no public transport like bus etc. A bit of carbon and dumping ground issue.
    Going by the rates i don't see investers mqking money in any of these places, even if some one is able to get what bank pays as interest it would be too much.

If some one wants to add something you can. I am still totally confused about where to buy a RTM flat for end use.
    CommentQuote
  • As per me GNW has lots of prospect in future... it is not good for short term investment but it is surely good in long term and for people looking to buy home for their own usage..

GN is too far for the people working in Delhi or noida... also gentry and law and order is a big concern over there..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gauravch
    Hello all i want to buy a 3 bhk flat in NCR for end use after researching all the areas crossing republik, greater noida,noida expressway,GNW i would like to the positives and negatives of all.
    Noida expressway: best location, connectivity but high price, good infrastructure, better crowd. The 2 bhk cost here is the cost for 3 bhk in the other areas considered. Metro work ongoing. Jaypee holds a good amount of land and looking by todays status can hardly provide possession. Anyway rentals are more but RTM flat rates are skyrocking.
    Greater noida: location is a bit far from main land , but anyway reaching CR and greater noida takes almost the same time. Metro work ongoing.infrastructure is good, but almost no malls or good multiplex. Good amount of greenry. GN and YEW seems to have lost its shine, rentals are quite low compared to price but quite good if one looks for end use. Best place is the place around pari chowk other areas are mostly deserted and scary.
    GNW: quite a lot of flats underconstruction and ready to move flats are quite less. May be because this place has so mach inventory that the price in resale would remain stagnent for comming 5-6 years. Delevopers might increase there flat rates to show investors that they are having appriciation of property. Building having high FAR with very less greenry in the societies. Also possession may be in next 1-3 years to know more about this place. Every one says metro for GNW approved but still no work on ground :( . Public sector banks quite reluctant to give loans on property in this area.
    Crossing republik: smallest in size so originally it shouldn't be counted.but quite a lot of RTM flats by many builders. Most of the flats are on rent. Location is a bit problematic due to traffic (NH24 widening:bab (59): ) most of the flats are rented out, but may be when GNW becomes RTM all the rentals might shift there because of better connectivity. Any way you buy what you see also inside the crossing like is ok. There is a golf course (still don't know its exact usuage) green space is quite less. May be now this area won't see any price appriciation. Mo metro now or in the future, no public transport like bus etc. A bit of carbon and dumping ground issue.
    Going by the rates i don't see investers mqking money in any of these places, even if some one is able to get what bank pays as interest it would be too much.

If some one wants to add something you can. I am still totally confused about where to buy a RTM flat for end use.

Dear Gauravch,

Liking of one area or other is purely personal.
    For me any area outside delhi is not so cool. I may be biased a bit here, but it my personal view.

Btw, if you carry out a study most of the area appreciate by same rate ( % not absolute term).
    If in next 5 if you see noida flat going from 60 lacs to 1.2 cr, A 30 lacs flat in NE( W) will cost around 60 lacs at that time.
    So see your personal liking and current financial capacity, no matter every property will appreciate in long term.
    Good luck.
    CommentQuote
    Hello all i want to buy a 3 bhk flat in NCR for end use after researching all the areas crossing republik, greater noida,noida expressway,GNW i would like to the positives and negatives of all.

+ I heard recently that jewar airport will get green signal shortly. If that's true GN & YEW will b having the best future prospects.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Dear Gauravch,

Liking of one area or other is purely personal.
    For me any area outside delhi is not so cool. I may be biased a bit here, but it my personal view.

Btw, if you carry out a study most of the area appreciate by same rate ( % not absolute term).
    If in next 5 if you see noida flat going from 60 lacs to 1.2 cr, A 30 lacs flat in NE( W) will cost around 60 lacs at that time.
    So see your personal liking and current financial capacity, no matter every property will appreciate in long term.
    Good luck.

Agree with you about personal liking but frankly asking realy do you think 60 lakh flat becoming 1.2 crore in 5 years. I don't think thats possible now because in noida 60 lakh fetches you 2 bhk, prices shall remain stagnent other wise if there is a great depreciation of rupee the price will shoot to 1.2 crore. But if the rupee deprecites it won't be much of a profit.
    I know 5 years back we had many people doubling their money in real estate espacially dwarka, noida, Gurgaon. But now that phase is over as per my understanding.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashu3260
    + I heard recently that jewar airport will get green signal shortly. If that's true GN & YEW will b having the best future prospects.

No airport can be made near the present delhi airport not even in noida as per the present terms. If they bend the rules thats ok.

Jewar airport can help GN and YEW a great deal. But lets see the outcome of next election.

Personally i like GN and all sectors of noida as they build infrastructure and then the developers move in, while in Gurgaon its the opposite. Haryana government needs to learn fron UP govt. Greater noida is far better than greater faridabad and greater Gurgaon interms of infrastructure.
    CommentQuote
    Agree with you about personal liking but frankly asking realy do you think 60 lakh flat becoming 1.2 crore in 5 years. I don't think thats possible now because in noida 60 lakh fetches you 2 bhk, prices shall remain stagnent other wise if there is a great depreciation of rupee the price will shoot to 1.2 crore. But if the rupee deprecites it won't be much of a profit.
    I know 5 years back we had many people doubling their money in real estate espacially dwarka, noida, Gurgaon. But now that phase is over as per my understanding.

If you are not doubling money ( atleast) in 5 years its a bad bad investment. Put money in Fd / liquid fund instead.

Btw, the I have only given you an example, risk and opportunities nobody knows, hyperinflation, seventh pay commission, recession, sudden increase in demand. Do your analysis and take informed decision.

Appreciation is ripple effect, if you don't get appreciation in noida, you will not get anywhere in adjoining areas.
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republic buyers take campaign against pending issues of handover and maintenance

Crossing Republic buyers take campaign against pending issues of handover and maintenance
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KwcgTVHaCg
    CommentQuote
  • Just watching ABP news,

They are thrashing super tech :P in crossing republik :) good these people should be banged hard bloody cheaters.

I hope all senior members are happy with these media attention given to these cheaters.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by RichieBrat
    Just watching ABP news,

They are thrashing super tech :P in crossing republik :) good these people should be banged hard bloody cheaters.

I hope all senior members are happy with these media attention given to these cheaters.

Media is not covering authority in this. For me they are the real culprits. Who so ever is managing a bad project from authority side, media should show their name with photo. At least their families will get some limelight in society.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    Media is not covering authority in this. For me they are the real culprits. Who so ever is managing a bad project from authority side, media should show their name with photo. At least their families will get some limelight in society.

Very true!!!
    CommentQuote