Sort by :
Filter by :
- In fact very sad to see how they are fooling people.Booking flats on 22nd floor and squeezing almost 90% payment from the buyer.And the permission was only given till 12th floor.
I feel sad for the people who have planned in advance to move in to these places after marriage or on the first kid birth and all.These bloody cheaters would never understand the sentiments.
I have also seen on TV the official person who was there was shouting at the buyers who came to visit the progress,was not allowing to click pictures.
Was saying "FLAT TUMHARA HAI BUT JAMEEN JAYPEE KI HAI,TOH YAHAN KON KHADA HOGA YE HUM DECIDE KARENGE"
I just wanna say one thing in cheaters ko padne chaiye sahi se :bab (58):
I would request seniors to create a new thread where all the buyers can report fraud happened to them with some proofs of the case.Others will be aware.CommentQuote2Flag
- Originally Posted by ramkbokaroVery true!!!
I appreciate your views. Many a times builder become helpless. on the one side Authorities do not cooperate and on the other hand buyers press for their lawful rights. But whatever the reason may be builders are certainly at fault. These people take the Authorities for granted. They think that they can circumvent the rules in any manner and get them approved by hook or by crook. but ultimate sufferer are the innocent buyers who invest their life time saving/earnings in getting a small home. But what is the way out of this mess...??...!!!. Authorities, if they are true to their duty, consider the matter keeping in view the position of buyers (common people who are generally from modest Middle class) and take suitable decisions quickly and be strict for future projects. Dismantling or sealing the current projects is not going to serve the purpose, because, in that case, the buyer will be the ultimate sufferer. Builder will not be able to refund the money of the buyers and buyers will end up in legal logjams which, in any case, is not a cakewalk. It is time consuming and expensive too.CommentQuote1Flag
- agree with tarvani... decision should be taken keeping agony of a buyerCommentQuote0Flag
- Just think real estate has become the biggest ponzi scheme in India, but the buyers along with the authorities and builders too are responsible for this mess. Why should a person spend 50 lakh rupee in pre launch, a buyer dreams that he will be able to double the money on possession.
NCR has become a fully investor driven market. Calling buyers innocent is not a solution, look recently a 2bhk was being offered in pune for 5 lakhs, people lined up for the project. Nor media nor the government can help these people.
From last two years i have been seeing newspaper people are saying resale property is better but even now you go to greater noida W you will find people booking flats.
There is a reason why there apartments are called sapno ka aashiyana, when they named it as such they meant what they said, now the apartments are only on the buyers dream.CommentQuote0Flag
- Gazzab ki kahanai hai mere relative 1.2 crore ka ghar bechna cha rahe hai Indrapuram main koi lene wala nahi mil raha, aur main uske aadhe budget ka ghar khoj raha hoon mujhe bhi koi sahi option nahi mil raha.
Problem hai ki koi trusted broker nahi milta, broker ko to sirf 1% dona side ka mil jaye uski balle balle hai.
Abhi bhi brokers 5 saal pehle ke mood se bahar nahi aaye hai. Market manda hai ye wo sunne ko taiyaar hi nahi hote. Unki mano to NH24, Jewar airport, FNG expressway sab 1 saal main ban ke taiyaar ho jayega. Aur fir kya aapki property double.CommentQuote2Flag
- News of noida dumping grounds.
I want to convey that these are every where.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by hb_78At least 3-4 months after award of contract. Contractor shall require some time to do planning, engineering and subcontracting.
By when we should expect to see the work on ground to start (widening of NH24)?
Any update on opening of connectivity of CR to GNW from Sapphire school side?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by piluoooBy when we should expect to see the work on ground to start (widening of NH24)?
Any update on opening of connectivity of CR to GNW from Sapphire school side?
Nh24 work is in 3 parts
Part -1 nizmuddin to UP gate - Awarded
Part -2 UP gate to dasna - yet to be Awarded
Part -3 Dasna to hapur - Awarded
With award pending for most important stretch I.e Up gate to dasna, it seems Nh24 work is likely to be delayed by 6 months.
Regarding second question, only Gaur developers has the answer.CommentQuote2Flag
- this is indeed a good initiative by GDA and relief to crossing residentsCommentQuote0Flag
- Crossing Republik - Latest Updates
Crossing mein yeh kaisi jalne ki badbu aa rahi hai?? Carbon factory ka production badh gaya hai ya kuch aur baat hai.. Bahar saas lene mein parehsani ho rahi hai.. Bade buzurg morning walk mein fresh air lene jate hai sath mein kai risk le kar aate honge..CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by SatyaPWCrossing mein yeh kaisi jalne ki badbu aa rahi hai?? Carbon factory ka production badh gaya hai ya kuch aur baat hai.. Bahar saas lene mein parehsani ho rahi hai.. Bade buzurg morning walk mein fresh air lene jate hai sath mein kai risk le kar aate honge..
Its because of fire in trees near the STP..Steps has been taken..GH-& has complained.We have also asked GM City Mr. Mukesh Tomar to look into itCommentQuote0Flag
- Thanks dkp.. quality of air is really serious issue in our society.. Whether it is due to the burning trees or the monster carbon factory.. Anytime when we open doors, the smell is clearly felt.. Definitely we are in risk, especially kids and aged peoples. Abhi shayad nahi but baad mein iska affect pata lagne lagega.. very much worried as we can not do anything...CommentQuote0Flag
- NH24 gzbd section tender again delayedCommentQuote0Flag