Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Ahh...I think this was about Panchsheel in Crossings..
    CommentQuote
  • oops....yeah it was for Panchsheel Wellington :high5: for confusion :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

Still not finalized the property.. Still searching for the right one. :fish2:

Can you guys please help me out a little, (again :confused2:)

1. How is Assotech The Nest? Tower E or B, I have not heard anything good about The nest here. Please enlighten me.
    2. Can there be any tower on green belt in future? any chance?
    3. How much average cost to be added to a raw flat to make wardrobes,modular kitchen and get painting done.? (Average quality work).

CommentQuote
  • Anyone ?
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the below:

1. NH 24 widening
    2. Approach road from Noida Extension into CR from Sapphire School side.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Any update on the below:

1. NH 24 widening
    2. Approach road from Noida Extension into CR from Sapphire School side.

CommentQuote
  • Approach road from Noida Extension into CR from Sapphire School side.

This will be a game changer for CR, I wish to have it ASAP.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by KaamDev
    This will be a game changer for CR, I wish to have it ASAP.

It will not happen until all inventory is sold out in gaurcity.
    CommentQuote
  • After being a passive reader of this forum for several years, here comes my first post. Here is an update on NH-24 widening

APCO, Ramky & GR in race for part of Delhi-Meerut Expressway - The Economic Times
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think so even if this is built that is going to change a lot...Looking into huge inventory in Noida extension...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ramblerblr
    After being a passive reader of this forum for several years, here comes my first post. Here is an update on NH-24 widening

APCO, Ramky & GR in race for part of Delhi-Meerut Expressway - The Economic Times

There is always a first time. Principles, pie-crust and virginity are meant to be broken.
    CommentQuote
  • But they have not cleared any encroachments on both sides on nh24 ...be it in pandav ngar or Vijay Nagar ...lots of houses are there in the way... No one has said what will happen on that front
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by realstsbond
    I don't think so even if this is built that is going to change a lot...Looking into huge inventory in Noida extension...

India has not witnessed a highways which is wide as this. 14 lane. Builder will try to cash in for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • Bulland Heights: Please provide valuable comments and guidance on this project. End use purpose. Thanks for your help.
    CommentQuote