Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Bulland Heights- small, decent society...just 2 towers and 180 flats with club & gym...no swimming pool though....overall good for end user.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashutosh22
    Bulland Heights: Please provide valuable comments and guidance on this project. End use purpose. Thanks for your help.

Good society, good layouts, Best part it is small....
    However, better options available in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Good society, good layouts, Best part it is small....
    However, better options available in CR.

I visited Panchsheel, Gaur and Bulland yesterday. in 2BHK my budget area is more in Bulland i.e. 1260 but amenities are more in Gaur and Panchsheel. Gaur and Panchsheel have 1050sqft area in 2BHK. I am bit confused how to go about it.

Prateek, Paramount and Arihant, are quoting more than 3700/sqft. Anyone have any idea of prevailing rates in Crossing.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Ashutosh22
    I visited Panchsheel, Gaur and Bulland yesterday. in 2BHK my budget area is more in Bulland i.e. 1260 but amenities are more in Gaur and Panchsheel. Gaur and Panchsheel have 1050sqft area in 2BHK. I am bit confused how to go about it.

Prateek, Paramount and Arihant, are quoting more than 3700/sqft. Anyone have any idea of prevailing rates in Crossing.

Arihant is best maintained small society in Crossings. Just 5 towers, 360 flats. RWA in place. Decent pool, club and gym. A good place to live. Rates should be around 3500/sqft.

Why don't you try newly constructed projects - Kingswood Court or Gold Coast? You will get around 3200/sqft in kingswood easily.

p.s. I live in Panchsheel and don't recommend it. Panchsheel have two new towers coming up in the project despite its already being too cramped.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, any reviews on Assotech The Nest? (Tower A)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mahajans
    Guys, any reviews on Assotech The Nest? (Tower A)

I have friends residing in Assotech and not happy with quality of flats.....also rooms sizes are small even for bigger flats....not recommended.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by deep82
    I have friends residing in Assotech and not happy with quality of flats.....also rooms sizes are small even for bigger flats....not recommended.

And what about maintenance and RWA?
    CommentQuote
    and what about maintenance and rwa?

you may consider saviour in cr. New society, lots of flats under possession...inventory should be available at better rates compared to other society and free / uncrowded area which is coming up very nicely due to malls etc. In future also expected to be most benefited from nh-24 broadening if the proposed alternate road connectivity turns up true as promised under cr layout.

Even if not current connectivity also perfect,as far as quality of construction is concerned it is not the best but satisfactory, room sizes- good & spacious.

Also, club , jim, pool etc totally active with minimum charges ~ 1.2 psqft,
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Anything on maintenance and RWA of Assotech the nest ?
    CommentQuote
    Anything on maintenance and RWA of Assotech the nest ?

Yes, RWA is there. Maintenance should be around 1.8 Rs/sqft which is like standard in crossings.
    CommentQuote
    Arihant is best maintained small society in Crossings. Just 5 towers, 360 flats. RWA in place. Decent pool, club and gym. A good place to live. Rates should be around 3500/sqft.

Why don't you try newly constructed projects - Kingswood Court or Gold Coast? You will get around 3200/sqft in kingswood easily.

p.s. I live in Panchsheel and don't recommend it. Panchsheel have two new towers coming up in the project despite its already being too cramped.

From where you got information about 2 new towers? pls share the details.
    CommentQuote
  • @timbak, I have been living in panchsheel, crossings for about 1.5 years and have visited all society just for curiosity.

For me the best societies are small, compact like Artihant, Bulland or Prateek. They have fewer number of flats so amenities are used by less no. of peoples and overall maintenance is good.

Before buying a flat in crossings, please note that most of the societies were delivered around 2012 except for below mentioned societies/towers...

1) Kingswood, delivered october 2015
    2) Gold cost Tower, GH07, delivered october 2015
    3) Aricon Golf ville, 2015 delivered
    4) Mahagun Majestic tower, 2014 mid delivered

Kingswood has 120 flats, 2 towers...swimming pool is functional, ample parking space and gym is under construction. Future construction is G+1 market like galleria in front of both towers. But mind you there is no green space. I was offered 1900sqft at around 60lac directly by builder and there was room for furher negotiation.

Gold coast and Aricon are part of GH-07 society. If you are fine with sharing amenities with 1500 flats of GH-07, then go for these. There is ample green space, a temple, a big swimming pool and a functional clubs. But too much crowd. If you intend not use it, then Gold Coast quality is good and within your budget.

Mahagum Majestic is out of budget of around 1 cr as they are luxury apartments.

---

Out of older society, I would not recommend Paramount,. Though the ambience is 'resort' like from outside but construction quality is debatable. You can google about paramount symphony problems and you can find construction issues by owners.

Assotech...bad construction. period.

Gaur Global is too aloof and sleepy for me. Never liked it.

Panchsheel.....Tower 1 & 2 only...quality is above average, all amenities in place and outstanding maintenance...you can always find Panchsheel neat & clean. 1000+ flats ( This is based on my personal experience...maybe other societies are maintained clean too)

Ajnara Genx....try this as well...it has no. of unoccupied flats so you should get a good deal on it....well maintained society.1000+ flats

Mahagun...another well maintained society...again construction is average like most of the builders in crossings but quite passable....lots of open green area.....1000+flats

-----

To answer your queries,

1) Register is around 7% of resale...I am not expert but it should be around 3-4 lakhs extra.
    2) Its all inclusive except for registry...club charges depends on society to society...Arihant has flat 2 Rs sqft maintenance charges includes everything. Panchsheel has separate Rs 500 / month charges for club+pool apart from maintenance.
    3) Golf Membership: Never tried it as I am not interested in it. But somebody telling me it was around 2 Lakh for life long membership. You can get details from Golf Course Office.

Thanks.
    D.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    From where you got information about 2 new towers? pls share the details.

Its unofficial as yet and not launched. But The cleaning work has already been started out. I saw the work last Sunday from my balcony. Talked with a dealer and he said two new towers G+30, 4 BHK coming up there....I do not confirm the reliability of the news....but something should come up in that open piece of land.
    CommentQuote
    Its unofficial as yet and not launched. But The cleaning work has already been started out. I saw the work last Sunday from my balcony. Talked with a dealer and he said two new towers G+30, 4 BHK coming up there....I do not confirm the reliability of the news....but something should come up in that open piece of land.

See, panchsheel has already moved its office from wellbazzar... so new towers if any are not coming in near future.

if at all new tower come it will be low rise..... gardenia is already objecting any construction in this area.
    CommentQuote