Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Investors of GN / YEW both prospective and present are worried due to postponing of Metro and shifting of Airport. Also when master plan of YEW will be put in place is not known.

Prices in Noida / Expressway / IP are high.

If workplace is Noida and budget is a constraint CR remains the only choice, or else RNE.

However the grapevine is that GDA presently is playing a spoil sport for “monetary” reasons. It is expected that when Builders finally “settle” the issue at Lucknow they will "bargain" shifting of DG in the process.;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    Investors of GN / YEW both prospective and present are worried due to postponing of Metro and shifting of Airport. Also when master plan of YEW will be put in place is not known.

Prices in Noida / Expressway / IP are high.

If workplace is Noida and budget is a constraint CR remains the only choice, or else RNE.

However the grapevine is that GDA presently is playing a spoil sport for “monetary” reasons. It is expected that when Builders finally “settle” the issue at Lucknow they will "bargain" shifting of DG in the process.;)

Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Jai Mata Di
    Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE[/QUO

and CR as wel ;)Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE[/QUO

and CR as wel ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhay87
    it seems as if cookie is stuck to DG.. thats why weneva u open ur mouth it stinks..hav u ever heard price of any property goin down..its always appreciate even if its marginal. come out of your own world MR. DG... even a shanty in mumbai comes in lacs n lacs of rupees...come out of delhi ncr and luk around other cities as wel... then u wil get 2 knw that and high plush lavish apartment next to a big sever line comes in crores here in mumbai.... WAKE UP :bab (59):

Agree Abhay jee. but only with Mumbai part.

u totally right about the posh society next to the slums. even that big bungalow mr vijay malaya got there by Priyadarshini Park, Napean Sea Road also have him neighbors in terms of slum dwellers only. this is life in mumbai.u cant compare that to delhi NCR.

here in NCR we can expand unlike mumbai. so any place which got a wrong name by any reason, people would try to pass by/ignore that. i did. i like CR as much as you. but simply could not risk my peace of mind over that DG issue. not bashing CR here,please. just trying to fact-up that mumbai statement. posh areas like lokhandwala - versova ,they all stink 24X7. but thisi s life in mumbai. we do not prefer same here in NCR.

i would pray and i do that DG issue goes away from CR as much as anyone do. and do not worry. property rate will go up, always.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    Agree Abhay jee. but only with Mumbai part.

u totally right about the posh society next to the slums. even that big bungalow mr vijay malaya got there by Priyadarshini Park, Napean Sea Road also have him neighbors in terms of slum dwellers only. this is life in mumbai.u cant compare that to delhi NCR.

here in NCR we can expand unlike mumbai. so any place which got a wrong name by any reason, people would try to pass by/ignore that. i did. i like CR as much as you. but simply could not risk my peace of mind over that DG issue. not bashing CR here,please. just trying to fact-up that mumbai statement. posh areas like lokhandwala - versova ,they all stink 24X7. but thisi s life in mumbai. we do not prefer same here in NCR.

i would pray and i do that DG issue goes away from CR as much as anyone do. and do not worry. property rate will go up, always.

thanx fr ur valuable suggestion bro :D
    CommentQuote
  • Thx for the sympathy jassss... but don't worry... we will exploite loophole of Indian judiciary in such a way that not even 'D' of DG will come in next twenty years ... You were the most wise investor here .. But I would have had helped you in getting at least 3K for your flat, if you would have waited till today... in that way I would say you panicked and lost more ... but nevertheless it was your decision and I am not challenging that. :)

Originally Posted by jass_s
    DG is confirmed now , will be there in one year fully functioning (sorry Kalara Bhai) .. It was my worest fear when i sold my flat on loss in CR , here it comes true .. I wonder Cookie is right 1000 Less BSP .....from current price.

Feel pitty on CR how its been killed

My sympathy with CR buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Haa haa Haaa...

Angoor nahi mile to angoor khhatte hain....:bab (59):
    Lekin man hi man soch rahe hoge ki kaash angoor ki ek aur bel nikal aaye.. to ham bhi chakh le

Originally Posted by gandabaccha
    Bhai mere,

u r definitely in heights of optimism.
    CommentQuote
  • And important factor regarding price is that CR is end-user and end user will wait till the last hope is there, than selling in loss.. there is no hurry, because they are 'using' the home.. not like investors, who just want to double up asap.

Originally Posted by sumitjain
    Dear All,
    Various CR basher comment that it could go Rs 500-1000 down from the current price. Following calc says it is impossible.
    CommentQuote
  • Are mere bhai.. mata bhakt... agar CR itana bura hai .. to is thread me kya kar rahe ho... RNE bech rahe ho :bab (59):

Jao bhai jao... RNE ke thread me project becho... koi na koi mil jayega :D

Originally Posted by Jai Mata Di
    Very well said ... The only good option left is RNE
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Thx for the sympathy jassss... but don't worry... we will exploite loophole of Indian judiciary in such a way that not even 'D' of DG will come in next twenty years ... :)

Good Thinking Dwivedi Ji,

System per rone se achcha hai,............, system ko use karo,....aur system se ek kadam aage chalo.....
    CommentQuote
  • Impression that is normally carried by anyone about DG is a mountain of rubbish. But where ever we see such mountains we never see habitation sharing a common boundary wall with DG site!!
    There has to be a minimum green distance between DG and the habitation.
    Further for DG to go operational, roads approaching DG site will need to be sufficiently widened. There is no sufficient space available adjoining the roads to widen them. Further if you try to drive a truck to the site from NH 24, you will notice that you are required to take 90 degrees turn at more than one place. It is hazardous. The area will simply become accident prone. Trucks cannot be routinely expected to take 90 degrees turn.
    Space would be required for few trucks to be parked, unloaded, turn around and so on. Further space is required for constructing few rooms for the staff that actually will operate the site. 14 acres is just not sufficient.
    Construction is on at DG site. The construction is of the boundary wall. Internally GNN been instructed to go slow on the construction of DG and try to utilize the loan (or grant received from centre of approximately Rs 12 crores). This way they are able avoid such audit queries like why the work was not done / completed in spite of the necessary funds having been disbursed.
    Also persons responsible for carrying out the job will be “happy” in executing the construction rather than no activity happening at site.
    Further GNN is already looking out for an alternative site for DG.
    The above is as conveyed by an engineer working with GNN and known to me through a family friend.
    CommentQuote
  • If you see the feasibility point of DG in CR, then will realize that it is least favourable place from project execution perspective....

In the site selection report, I read that only because there is no space available with GNN which is far from Hindon Air Base, this place was selected... Also at the time of survey, no huge residential colony was nearby... Now after 11 years.. if new survey is done.. it will be against any DG only.... This is one of the reason of no-clearance from Environment ministry...

Originally Posted by piluooo
    Impression that is normally carried by anyone about DG is a mountain of rubbish. But where ever we see such mountains we never see habitation sharing a common boundary wall with DG site!!
    There has to be a minimum green distance between DG and the habitation.
    Further for DG to go operational, roads approaching DG site will need to be sufficiently widened. There is no sufficient space available adjoining the roads to widen them. Further if you try to drive a truck to the site from NH 24, you will notice that you are required to take 90 degrees turn at more than one place. It is hazardous. The area will simply become accident prone. Trucks cannot be routinely expected to take 90 degrees turn.
    Space would be required for few trucks to be parked, unloaded, turn around and so on. Further space is required for constructing few rooms for the staff that actually will operate the site. 14 acres is just not sufficient.
    Construction is on at DG site. The construction is of the boundary wall. Internally GNN been instructed to go slow on the construction of DG and try to utilize the loan (or grant received from centre of approximately Rs 12 crores). This way they are able avoid such audit queries like why the work was not done / completed in spite of the necessary funds having been disbursed.
    Also persons responsible for carrying out the job will be “happy” in executing the construction rather than no activity happening at site.
    Further GNN is already looking out for an alternative site for DG.
    The above is as conveyed by an engineer working with GNN and known to me through a family friend.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    If you see the feasibility point of DG in CR, then will realize that it is least favourable place from project execution perspective....

In the site selection report, I read that only because there is no space available with GNN which is far from Hindon Air Base, this place was selected... Also at the time of survey, no huge residential colony was nearby... Now after 11 years.. if new survey is done.. it will be against any DG only.... This is one of the reason of no-clearance from Environment ministry...

May environmental ministry never give them clearance...what other clearances are pending...(More Hurdle means more security for CR people)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    It is expected that when Builders finally “settle” the issue at Lucknow they will "bargain" shifting of DG in the process.;)

If it happens (actually) then CR will become goldmine for both existing users and investors:bab (59):.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    With no reputed bank disbursing loan for unapproved floor.....should one take risk with unreputed agencies like Indiabulls?

your views ...........:o
    CommentQuote