Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8444 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Price war : CR vs NE

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    I am not in love with NE, I like CR more but, RTM and certainty is the only biggest Plus point CR has when compared to NE.
    By the time people start living in NE, CR will be 4-5 year ahead, hence the premium. However I am not too sure of the supply in CR at that time considering the future plans in CR.

Regarding NE as a budget area?? Builders are never at loss. The only thing is that profit may be a little less. These buggers will suck every drop of blood from the buyer but will never go in loss.

Plus I don't expect quality from NE builders as they had sold majority of inventory below Rs 2000 sqft, today construction cost is much higher than before ....... CR will command premium of 500 psft till actual quality be seen in NE construction.
    Even in noida only RTM are commanding premium. uncertainty is keeping away buyers from UC. :bab (60):
    CommentQuote
  • can anybody throw light on transportation aspect of CR. Are auto/rickshaw available to reach nh 24. how working ladies commute everyday.?
    CommentQuote
  • Transportation is improving day by day in CR..... From autorickshaws to cycle rickshaws everything is available nowadays...... transport on NH24 was never an issue by the way... CROMA is in discussion with the CR management to start a bus shuttle from Noida city metro station
    CommentQuote
  • CR

Originally Posted by nitin470
    Hi Everyone,

I have just joined this forum....I am looking for a Flat in Noida or ghaziabad....I have visited couple of sites recently ...they are, Noida
    sec 74-76-78, Noida Extn,Crossing Republic,Noida sec-137 expressway.

In all the above i found that Crossing republic is most affordable and will be ready to move in 1 year time.. as the construction work is in full swing.

I need all seniours views on this.

Thanks
    Nitin

Dear Nittin,

If you wanna buy in CR as of today it's good, but after few days noida extention is going to open then no will ask CR and the price will go less also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Sachin11
    Dear Nittin,

If you wanna buy in CR as of today it's good, but after few days noida extention is going to open then no will ask CR and the price will go less also.

what made you think that, location wise NE and CR are same plus CR is RTM with.proper market doctor creches etv etc . By the way if you are broker than thanks but no thanks.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Nittin,

Mr. Sachin dnt give vague reply...dnt feel as if NE is seling gold nd CR is seling coal.. Rate of cr wil never go down. Coz people who cudnt afford noida wont b able to afford NE as wel at present rate..projects adjacent to cr wil think 100 times wat rate to put in front of new buyers coz a ful fleged township is beside them nd if they quote a price higher than cr then obviously cr hav to increase the rates coz its RTM nd way beter than adjacent ne project as of now.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abunasar786
    Transportation is improving day by day in CR..... From autorickshaws to cycle rickshaws everything is available nowadays...... transport on NH24 was never an issue by the way... CROMA is in discussion with the CR management to start a bus shuttle from Noida city metro station

Hey I have just given you your first like. Thanks for feedback.
    yes transportation ON / from NH24 is not problem I just wanted to know about facilites to reach NH24 from CR
    CommentQuote
  • Right now there is no facility fixed for this. Walk to the main gate and you might find some private auto or rickshaw. Morning and Evening will be better. But no guarantee.
    It might not be a bad idea to take a lift up to NH24.

From NH24 to CR, yes chances are better to find a private auto.

Guess once CNG pump opens up, a lot of Auto wallas will come in.

Originally Posted by hb_78
    Hey I have just given you your first like. Thanks for feedback.
    yes transportation ON / from NH24 is not problem I just wanted to know about facilites to reach NH24 from CR
    CommentQuote
    Dear Nittin,

Have faith in the greed of Builder's lobby and their skill in holding the prices.

Relaunching of NE will have no effect on the current prices in CR (or any other area)..............

because NE will no longer give price-competition to CR (or any other area N X-way, 7X or RNE).........with the price of around 3000 psf........

while still lagging behind by about 2 years (or more) to all the areas in terms of construction age.
    CommentQuote
  • Just to update .. crossing has an HDFC ATM now.. yesterday, I saw the same glowing in Dundahera Village. .. crossing has an HDFC ATM now.. yesterday, I saw the same glowing in Dundahera Village.
    CommentQuote
  • NE is going to deliver in 8 years.. and liveable 2 years after that. So, there is no comparison of NE with CR.. CR is having mostly end-users now. while NE is still investors field... so, it is not wise to take risk with NE .. Any sensible end-user will at least know the benefits of RTM .. while broker like South-Africa, CHINa will try to fool others.

Originally Posted by ManGupta
    Have faith in the greed of Builder's lobby and their skill in holding the prices.

Relaunching of NE will have no effect on the current prices in CR (or any other area)..............

because NE will no longer give price-competition to CR (or any other area N X-way, 7X or RNE).........with the price of around 3000 psf........

while still lagging behind by about 2 years (or more) to all the areas in terms of construction age.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    NE is going to deliver in 8 years.. and liveable 2 years after that. So, there is no comparison of NE with CR.. CR is having mostly end-users now. while NE is still investors field... so, it is not wise to take risk with NE .. Any sensible end-user will at least know the benefits of RTM .. while broker like South-Africa, CHINa will try to fool others.

in the risk factor also add the 10 year land-payment plan.....

which is also there in Noida.

both Noida and Noida extension real estate market is tailor-made for INVESTOR........

BUT I know many First time End Users who have been fooled into booking there.

both Noida and Noida extension real estate market is tailor-made for INVESTOR........

CommentQuote
  • Cr transportation

Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Right now there is no facility fixed for this. Walk to the main gate and you might find some private auto or rickshaw. Morning and Evening will be better. But no guarantee.
    It might not be a bad idea to take a lift up to NH24.

From NH24 to CR, yes chances are better to find a private auto.

Guess once CNG pump opens up, a lot of Auto wallas will come in.

Yesterday I visited CR to check transportation ,I saw 4 auto parked in front of Main crossings , one autowallah told me most of the time one can get auto from here, if not you can dial them ( he provided me his card). not bad.....
    fare to nh 24 - Rs40.
    By the way not a single post in last 24 hours ! are people busy with NE?
    CommentQuote

• Yesterday I visited CR to check transportation ,I saw 4 auto parked in front of Main crossings , one autowallah told me most of the time one can get auto from here, if not you can dial them ( he provided me his card). not bad.....
    fare to nh 24 - Rs40.

Rupees 40 for main crossing gate to NH - 24 ?????? That's robbery ....it's hardly 500 meters and auto wants to charge 40 rs ?.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Rupees 40 for main crossing gate to NH - 24 ?????? That's robbery ....it's hardly 500 meters and auto wants to charge 40 rs ?.....

Yes it is costly affair , but atleast you have facility, it makes crossing habitable. rates are from main crossing society not from glass door
    CommentQuote