Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Living in crossing is so far very beautiful experience... After all living in your own home is so much mentally satisfying, after bearing 'chik-chik' of house owners of rented house for years.

I wake up 5-5:15 in the Morning for a walk.. its cool , peaceful and happening morning everyday.. With many fellow walkers, you have a group of like-minded people. Added with this the cool breeze, which wander through Crossing.

You observe day-to-day fast improving landscaping and greenery around.. roam around lush-green Golf course.. and feel the freshness of the morning with people doing Yoga in open space, roaming around with their near and dear ones, going to the temple... all the gentry with their daily routine...
    While return back, you find people gearing up to go to office.. parents leaving their children to school buses, milk/flower/newspaper vendors entring/leaving societies.. and a beautiful day is started in crossing..

In the evening, When I return back to home.. it feels so good to see children 'chirping' in the compound and people walking along neighbors/family members ... some are going to Galleria for vegetables.. others to society tennis courts .. The 'Chahal-Pahal' remains till late night, until everybody goes to sleep for a next beautiful morning.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Mr dwivedi or someone please share ownership/Living experience of Crossing Republik. What have been good points, where crossing need to improve and comparisons b/w various societies of CR. Anything else you would like to share is most welcome.. also request you to share some pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Living in crossing is so far very beautiful experience... After all living in your own home is so much mentally satisfying, after bearing 'chik-chik' of house owners of rented house for years.

I wake up 5-5:15 in the Morning for a walk.. its cool , peaceful and happening morning everyday.. With many fellow walkers, you have a group of like-minded people. Added with this the cool breeze, which wander through Crossing.

You observe day-to-day fast improving landscaping and greenery around.. roam around lush-green Golf course.. and feel the freshness of the morning with people doing Yoga in open space, roaming around with their near and dear ones, going to the temple... all the gentry with their daily routine...
    While return back, you find people gearing up to go to office.. parents leaving their children to school buses, milk/flower/newspaper vendors entring/leaving societies.. and a beautiful day is started in crossing..

In the evening, When I return back to home.. it feels so good to see children 'chirping' in the compound and people walking along neighbors/family members ... some are going to Galleria for vegetables.. others to society tennis courts .. The 'Chahal-Pahal' remains till late night, until everybody goes to sleep for a next beautiful morning.

I must say that CR as a whole is going to be a hell of a place to live. Its really coming up good and everything is within a campus. you could be living in a society but even outside our society you feel like home. its like living in you hostel but even outside of your hostel you are still in the safety of campus. all the hyped individual societies would look pale compared to the what CR has to offer.
    And good part is prices are still reasonable, properties are RTM, connectivity is very good.
    I would take a fool, which are in abundence, to not to buy in CR.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Mr Dwivedi ji,

How are you? You are the resident of crossing...so you will have clear picture of CR. Do u have any idea whether the construction started again in Saviour?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • You can get a unit in SAM india at all inclusive rate for above 7th floor between 2550-2700 (Depending on location/unit/layout). 2550 was for the top floor. This rate is 2 weeks old. I suggest go for a visit and deal with them directly. DO NOT go to SAM India with any broker, else builder will quote 1% higher rate.

Last week I was there and 10-15 registries were done, so I felt safe regarding the project. If you like the project, it will be the cheapest you can buy in CR. And there is no hassle/risk of resale.

Regarding, brokers, I have 10 contacts since I spent 3 months searching for a home in CR (before booking in SAM). But brokers mostly quoted above the sky prices and wanted to make fool of me, except one person, 9971343707-Navneet. This guy talks genuine and can be trusted and will only offer you if he has a confirmed deal.

Originally Posted by HimsMaverick
    thanks for the reply .. can you please let me know the rate which you bought at .Also if you can point me some other builders as well and any contact like broker etc...
    CommentQuote
  • Panchsheel wellington status

Guys,

Do you know the status of upper floors of panchsheel wellington(tower3,4,5,6)?

are they going to be approved or not?if yes when?
    CommentQuote
  • Savior is a bit far project in CR, So did not get a chance to visit recently May be someone nearer update on this.

Originally Posted by prakhar439
    Hello Mr Dwivedi ji,

How are you? You are the resident of crossing...so you will have clear picture of CR. Do u have any idea whether the construction started again in Saviour?

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • All construction activities are on hold, other than internal like club etc… Only destruction is going on i.e Mahagun Mall!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pul1986
    Guys,

No one is going to demolish these upper floor .... definitely these will be approved by GDA. sarkari kaam hai thoda patience rakhna padega.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pul1986
    Guys,

No one is going to demolish these upper floors.... definitely these will be approved by GDA. sarkari kaam hai thoda patience rakhna padega.
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone any idea if the Divyansh Fabio's construction also stopped?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    No one is going to demolish these upper floors.... definitely these will be approved by GDA. sarkari kaam hai thoda patience rakhna padega.

Thora patience to thik hai per actually builders ko laalach chorkar GDA ko Compunding Fees fully paid karna hi hoga........

......Other than that there may be none other issue...
    CommentQuote
  • I amgetting deals of 39 lacs all inc for rtm flats of size arond 1200-1300 sqft in main crossing and builder projects like paramount symphany... Please suggestwhich option to choose and is the deal fair at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • If the flat is equal on all parameters.. like sun, ventilation, floor, space, view, price etc , then go for Main crossing RTM.

But before that, you would also like to consider Monthly maintenance charges, add on facilities, age of the flat, condition of the flat to narrow down your choice.

Originally Posted by hjindal
    I amgetting deals of 39 lacs all inc for rtm flats of size arond 1200-1300 sqft in main crossing and builder projects like paramount symphany... Please suggestwhich option to choose and is the deal fair at this price?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    If the flat is equal on all parameters.. like sun, ventilation, floor, space, view, price etc , then go for Main crossing RTM.

But before that, you would also like to consider Monthly maintenance charges, add on facilities, age of the flat, condition of the flat to narrow down your choice.

Dwivedi jee seems like prices have started crossing 3k. It's good news for all CR investers and owners. By the way any news on CROMA going to Supream court for DG issue ?

Dwivedi jee seems like prices have started crossing 3k. It's good news for all CR investers and owners. By the way any news on CROMA going to Supream court for DG issue ?

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

3000 psf all incl is a good rate ..but I think it will continue to climb to 3500 by year end ..since NE issue is still hanging .
    CommentQuote