Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • how about shops in Crossings investment POV!!
    CommentQuote
  • Even though NE issue get resolved.. it is going to open up rate of 3500.. so you can not expect the near by RTM below that price...

Further, as I said earlier, Having NE is another plus point of CR... CR will have everything in duplicate... 2+ scools, 2+ hospitals... I mean everything from parks to clubs to markets... within 2 KMs in 8 years ... I see a huge benefit for buyers in CR even at current rate...

Originally Posted by replyanupam
    3000 psf all incl is a good rate ..but I think it will continue to climb to 3500 by year end ..since NE issue is still hanging .
    CommentQuote
  • DG issue is still hanging between two cliff in such a position that .. someday it will fall apart and die, without any audible scream...:bab (45):

Meanwhile, we are closely watching all the development and getting a stronger association against the issue, as more and more people shifting to Crossing.
    I guess we have doubled our number in CR since last protest done.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Dwivedi jee seems like prices have started crossing 3k. It's good news for all CR investers and owners. By the way any news on CROMA going to Supream court for DG issue ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    how about shops in Crossings investment POV!!

WHO DELETED MY POST ??? No worries :)

I was just wondering how come jass_s thinking of any kind of investment in CR :)
    CommentQuote
  • Very interesting analysis Piluoo. Could you please throw some light on the GC facing options - size, quality, occupancy ... price it seems, is already a winner. Thanks. EP.
    CommentQuote
  • Where is Piluoo's analysis in recent threads???:bab (35):

Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    Very interesting analysis Piluoo. Could you please throw some light on the GC facing options - size, quality, occupancy ... price it seems, is already a winner. Thanks. EP.
    CommentQuote
  • Update on dumping ground fight....
    CROMA is going to drop a Special Leave Petition in supreme court making Crossing residents as party. in supreme court making Crossing residents as party.
    CommentQuote
  • I don't see Piluoo's post either ... Funny (not in a good way) ... He elucidated succinctly the merits and demerits of CR in the current phase of its dedevelopment.

Mr. Dwivedi, if you would kindly write more about GC facing houses and apartments, I'd be grateful.

Latika
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    I don't see Piluoo's post either ... Funny (not in a good way) ... He elucidated succinctly the merits and demerits of CR in the current phase of its dedevelopment.

Mr. Dwivedi, if you would kindly write more about GC facing houses and apartments, I'd be grateful.

Latika

Regardless , looks the good times for CR is on ..rates in the range of 3000 psf was unthinkable 6 months back NE opening at 3500 psf will give another spike to CR . All this without any infra realted good news . Assuming something happens on NH-24 , another spike won't be ruled out.:D
    CommentQuote
  • There are few projects, which are Golf Course facing... Panchsheel Wellington and Gold Coast is having direct view to GC. Even some part of ajnara and front tower of Gaurs have distant view of GC.

Just a caution: If you are very concern about the view.. you must go and visit the actual flat.. I have heard that upper floor in Wellington is more of having Sewar treatment plant than Golf Course view .

Originally Posted by Edupreneur
    I don't see Piluoo's post either ... Funny (not in a good way) ... He elucidated succinctly the merits and demerits of CR in the current phase of its dedevelopment.

Latika
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by replyanupam
    Regardless , looks the good times for CR is on ..rates in the range of 3000 psf was unthinkable 6 months back NE opening at 3500 psf will give another spike to CR . All this without any infra realted good news . Assuming something happens on NH-24 , another spike won't be ruled out.:D

Yes.... Crossing is Rocking !!!

My Friend who has 1250 SF 2 BHK in Gaur getting offer of 37 Lac in Resale, but in place of selling he keep it at rent, he is getting Rent 5.5K + ~2K (Maintenance)... he is sure that in March/2013 Resale of RTM will be in the range of 3500 PSF in Crossing.....
    CommentQuote
  • I would like to share you an incident recently...
    One of my friend in CR told me that we will sell his flat @3k + Woodwork amount. He is having 3rd floor flat, without any PLC. I asked, if he is serious about it.. and got an affirmation.

Then I simply passed his contact number to my broker friend. He called me back after 1 week, that I have a client, who is ready to pay for the flat.. and even has come with token amount just after visiting the flat location; but your friend is not ready to sell now... After that it was al together different story.. important is that the person was ready to pay even upto 315O at the end... Although deal did not materialized, as the buyer was only interested in Main Crossing flat 3rd floor or below.. and no other seller found.

It is about a month now... and it conveyed that buyers are getting ready for 3K for RTM flats.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    Yes.... Crossing is Rocking !!!

My Friend who has 1250 SF 2 BHK in Gaur getting offer of 37 Lac in Resale, but in place of selling he keep it at rent, he is getting Rent 5.5K + ~2K (Maintenance)... he is sure that in March/2013 Resale of RTM will be in the range of 3500 PSF in Crossing.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    I would like to share you an incident recently...
    One of my friend in CR told me that we will sell his flat @3k + Woodwork amount. He is having 3rd floor flat, without any PLC. I asked, if he is serious about it.. and got an affirmation.

Then I simply passed his contact number to my broker friend. He called me back after 1 week, that I have a client, who is ready to pay for the flat.. and even has come with token amount just after visiting the flat location; but your friend is not ready to sell now... After that it was al together different story.. important is that the person was ready to pay even upto 315O at the end... Although deal did not materialized, as the buyer was only interested in Main Crossing flat 3rd floor or below.. and no other seller found.

It is about a month now... and it conveyed that buyers are getting ready for 3K for RTM flats.

Buyer interest will continue to grow in an area which is freehold , free of litigation as well as RTM. CR is filling this desperate need of a buyer in a budget segment ..so 3000 or 3150 or 3500 few months down the line is not an unreasonable expectation.
    CR will remain the budget segment dream for folks who will work in Noida . ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Need some confirmation on urgent basis.

I want to purchase a resale deal in MAHAGUN MASOCT.

The seller bought the flat for around 35L in DP in 2007 and 95% amount is paid.

What all charges(service tax and transfer ) are applicable when I buy this deal.

Is there any service tax that is applicable on the complete amount that I buy it for??

The Service tax was not applicable in 2007 . But it is now.
    As the seller has already paid 95% amount in 2007 so is there any possibility that the builder demands service tax from me later.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi
    Here.. the point is in context of 'Seller getting NOC' from Maintenence office; for the case; where it may happen that the current owner of the flat has monthly maintenance payment due with maintenance agency .. In these kind of cases, the liability get transferred to the buyer... Which sometime seller wants to hide .. So, its better for you to ask for NOC from maintenance office, just to know that nothing is due from the owner of the flat.

Also, you must check that who is the owner of the flat on maintenance office record as well on registry paper... Both should be same... Also check for IFMS money amount deposited with Maintenance. Its better that you make sure that seller has paid all the dues before selling the flat.

As per Indian law, only owner can sell the flats.. many people may wish to convey that a Power of Attorney is enough to sell.. don't get into trap, as courts have already made it clear that a POA can not sell any flat... only owner can...

Hi Dwivediji,

Thank you very much for your reply. The registry was done recently in May 2012 by seller. I have checked only the name of the owner only with the builder (AJNARA). In this case , should i also check the owner name with the maintenance office?

For the no dues certificate, i had asked the seller. He called someone (legal dept) from AJNARA on and he agreed to give no dues certificate. As my office is also in Sec-63, NOIDA , i myself collected it from ajnara office in sector - 63. The no dues certificate is given on company letter head, mentioning that there is no dues outstanding as on this date for so and so flat.

I have one more doubt about the car parking. In the registry paper of the flat , car parking slot is not mentioned. In the registry it is only mentioned that there is one covered car parking. Does the car parking has the same slot with the flat number name?

Thanks,
    Vinit

Thanks,
    Vinit

Thanks,
    Vinit

Thanks,
    Vinit

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote