Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • where are all critics of Crossing...! have they taken "sanyas " from irf:bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • crossing will touch 4000 + in month of jan 2013. it could be any figure like 4500, 4800 .
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings 1725 sqft now selling at Rs. 52.00 Lacs

I have witnessed a deal of Rs. 51.00 Lacs for 7thFloor Property. Now the price range for 3 bedroom is 47-57 lacs. I have myself purchased 3 BHK (first Floor) in 43.00 Lacs in April 2012
    CommentQuote
  • Right now rate is 2800-3000 Rs per sq ft.
    CommentQuote
  • Please share socirty details for both 43 lacs and 51 lacs deal
    CommentQuote
  • I believe you:bab (24):
    Main bhi naya nahi hun RE me.. aur kya karke rate calculate karte hai.. mujhe pata hai.... So, don't worry.. best of luck for your search....

Aur haan.. I again say that I believe you :bab (4):

Originally Posted by singh2021
    Please do not co-relate me with any other X Y Z Singh user ..... Diwivedi Ji why should I tell a lie .... I my self has signed as witness on registry ... we have tried for one month and found under construction flats are quite expensive even for small projects like Cosmos- Golden Heights , Dreamland etc .. we found main crossings as quite reasanable as most of the investers in entrire crossings republik are there in main crossings society ... Diwivedi Ji woh hum log aisa karte hain ki investment capital + bank interest rate calculate karke total cost batate hain .. investers just % main apna profit book karte hain ... We do believe crossings future is very bright and we are looking for one more 3 BHK in CR below 10th floor as end user ...any intersted seller pls PM me ... Thank You ...
    CommentQuote
  • Paramount is a good choice. Congrats for your decision.

However, your comment....."Rest all builder Projects – have not seen.", I strongly suggest people to see all other builders too. Who knows you could get a great deal.

BTW, do you work for IBM. Just a guess, after reading your commment "WAS NOT IN MY BUDGET SO MOVED AHEAD". :) :)

Originally Posted by Mrinalsingh
    Gents,
    I am closely watching IREF-CR forum from last 4-5 months and can say I am fully addicted to this J whenever I have some spare time in office I open up to look at the latest comment.
    Looking at the current discussion going on, I thought of sharing my understanding/experience of CR so that all the users can get clear picture on what n where we are standing as of now.
    First of all thanks to Saurabh Ji, Dwivedi Ji & all the senior members of this forum for sharing correct inputs with people searching property either for end user or investment perspective.
    1) I live in Pune & wanted to purchase property in Delhi NCR region as an end user.
    2) I started my search in Month of March 2012.As all face; me too was having very strict budget & zeroed down Ghaziabad area for my living as it is closer to my office (Sec -62) & have all facilities readily available for daily chores.
    3) My approach for searching the property was, speaking with Sales rep of Builders & various brokers to get the correct price & in parallel getting the view from IREF posts.
    4) Started with Vaishali (under construction rate 5000 to 5200 per Sq. Ft excluding PLC & other stuff (Ex: Cloud Nine) & possession was in 2015/16 – WAS NOT IN MY BUDGET SO MOVED AHEAD. (PS: when it was launched in Dec/Jan the offering rate from builder was 4000 per Sq. Ft. – info from my friends as they booked flats at that rate).
    5) Moved to Indrapuram (under construction rate 4200 to 4500 per Sq. Ft excluding PLC & other stuff (Ex: Cloud Nine, ATS, Gaur Billavord, one Project of Shristi Builder & some more do not remember the names) ,RTM flat rates were 5000 to 5500 per Sq + Registry Charges ( Ex: Gaur Vista) - WAS NOT IN MY BUDGET SO MOVED AHEAD.
    6) By middle of April I got the wisdom that only RTM units would be safe bet (As living in Pune it would be very difficult for me to check progress of construction & my movement to Delhi would be dependent on Possession).
    Learning’s – Vaishali (Hyped due to Metro Station), Indrapuram (Hyped by builders because of less availability in Vaishali) - although facility wise they are prime but too congested for living.
    Now, here came two names CR & RNE.
    7) Approach of search remained same – output of it, I was very much convinced to buy property in CR (Saurabh Bhai – Thanks a ton for all your posts but was very happy looking progress & establishment of CR so have not visited RNE.
    CR – the way ahead
    A) Starting with Rhino( DG issue) - I did not gave a headway to it & so would not put much words – it will never commence near CR ( 2 reasons which I feel is - rich builders are not fools investing so much money, even if this not the case no govt would risk around 1L votes of CR in near future)
    B) Connectivity – All are already aware about the latest on it.
    C) Facilities - Slowly n steadily all are coming in CR - only Schools & hospitals are of concern which CROMA is already in touch with concerned – but then also these are available within 10-12 Km radius.
    D) Looking at all aspects favouring me I came to Delhi and purchased 3BHK flat on 17Th May.

CR Reality:
    Gents – Below is my understanding & view – My intention is not to hurt feelings of any individual but if any please forgive.
    1) Main CR – Flats are good but too much loading make rooms size small & distance between Buildings is too less (Got offer for 3BHK in 45 Lac’s Resale flat,RTM).
    2) Ajnara – Was good but somehow not happy with on-going construction work & RTM flats. (Got offer for 3BHK in 48 Lac’s Resale flat, RTM).
    3) Panchsheel – Construction quality is Good but not understood how buildings are constructed – it is very confusing going from one building to other (Got offer for 3BHK in 45 Lac’s Resale flat, RTM).
    4) Arihant – Loading & construction average – not happy with Club house/swimming Pool Designs & kitchen is too very small (Got offer for 3BHK in 60 Lac’s Resale flat, RTM by Builder Directly).
    5) Assotech – Quality of construction good but lot of ambiguity with 8th Tower & builder was confusing us (Got offer for 3BHK in 52 Lac’s Resale flat, RTM ).
    6) Paramount – Quality of construction Good, Less Loading, Club House/Swimming pool small but looks fascinating, Green Area less. (Got offer for 3BHK in 51-55 Lac’s Resale flat, RTM).
    7) Rest all builder Projects – have not seen.
    Please note for under construction unit’s per Sq. rate was 200/300 Higher.
    Crunch – I am happy I Purchased 3BHK flat in Paramount 3000 Sq.ft i.e. 1700*3000 (Including all PLC+IFMS+ car Parking & whatever other charges) = 51Lac + registry, previous owner has got the registry done in his name by builder so no issues going ahead in future.
    I visited CR last week to get the registry done in my name & was happy to see the markets flourishing (Mother Dairy outlet, kirana Store, barber Shop, medical shop,, Sweet mart in galleria market (I hope I am correct market situated Adjacent to Golf course) current rate of Paramount under construction is 3500PSF & resale flats are available 54-55 Lac’s not less than this. people invested in CR at the beginning should feel happy that they have taken right decision.
    I hope all would agree with my point is CR is looking great & would be around 4000K by Diwali or max by end of this year as CR has taken incredible hike in prices within last 6 months if incase it doesn’t reaches 4000K than also I am happy as an end user as it would be providing me all the necessary facilities at stone throw distance.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Great Congrats Mrinal! welcome to paramount Family! My flat is in yantra!

In which tower have you booked in ?

you can join our official fb group for all latest updates!

https://www./groups/paramountsymphony/
    CommentQuote
  • yesterday, i visited CR after 4 months, where my friend have flat in mahagun

amazed by seeing the development
    all roads are completed, lanscape is improved much.
    it really looks like some decent place to livein........

good improvement
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by singh2021
    Please share socirty details for both 43 lacs and 51 lacs deal

Rs. 43.00 Lacs & 51.00 Lacs is both in Main Crossings. 1101 is the flat which I have myself purachsed at First Floor Main Crossings. This deal was done on April 16th,2012. When I visited on 1st july 2012 for registry 7th Floor Flat deal happened in front of me for Rs.51.00 Lacs.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Rs. 43.00 Lacs & 51.00 Lacs is both in Main Crossings. 1101 is the flat which I have myself purachsed at First Floor Main Crossings. This deal was done on April 16th,2012. When I visited on 1st july 2012 for registry 7th Floor Flat deal happened in front of me for Rs.51.00 Lacs.

congrats mukul for your deals, now rate in crossing is changing every two months. the moment construction to wide NH-24 will started, it will see new colors and once construction will be completed, price will shoot as rocket , apart from that hospitals and malls are also coming in CR.

:D 3 cheers for CR...:bab (6):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    yesterday, i visited CR after 4 months, where my friend have flat in mahagun

amazed by seeing the development
    all roads are completed, lanscape is improved much.
    it really looks like some decent place to livein........

good improvement

whatever development you are seeing right now in CR is just 20 % of overall development. In coming one year construction of mall and hospital and primary school will be started. may be u will see some ppl playing golf in golf course.:bab (34)::bab (35)::bab (41)::bab (48)::bab (48):
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Money Bhai..CR would be a good place to live in..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mukul20
    Yes Money Bhai..CR would be a good place to live in..

It's good to see CR getting good vibes and comments ..it's a sea change from the scene few months back ..ppl who kept the faith deserved rightly to be rewarded .. I guess the pricess have stabilised at 3000 psf more or less in all socities in CR RTM . In the next few months , the trigger would be NH24 widening work start. Nothing beats that as a trigger since connectivity remains a challenge via the highway for ppl going to Delhi.

3500 -4000 psf by year end doesnt look unrealistic but will need some positive 'actual' development work which is visible on the NH24 and the internal CR like hospitals / malls / schools etc
    CommentQuote
  • Please let me know the actual current rates in Bulland heights and Exotica Eastern Court if anyone has booked /got in resale recently

:bab (2):
    CommentQuote