Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Couldnt agree more .. i think comparing CR and RNE would be like comparing apples with oranges ..CR is mostly Noida centric hub ..its actually more Noida than Ghaziabad ..RNE is purely ghaziabad ..so you need to decide based on where you are working and where you want to live
    Regarding drinking water , Dwivediji is bang on in saying that RO is an overkill in CR ..i have seen the test results ..TDS is around 550 ppm which is almost drinkable with a normal water filter , unlike other areas of Noida and Indirapuram where TDS is in range of 1500- 2500 ppm and RO is a must ..
    For DG the effect would not only be in CR ...even Noida Extension is going to have the same problems..some societies in NE are actually closer to DG compared to some societies in CR ..Even Greater Noida authority would step up to save its Real estate prospects in the area so this DG thing is going to be on papers and legal tangles till millions start living around it and one fine day those papers are going to put in the waste and dumped in a DG far away ..:))
    CommentQuote
  • Everyone should read this. Do not use RO until you really need it.

Specially due to the fact that RO wastes 90% water and saves 10%. A UV filter or tata Swatch should be enough.

Originally Posted by gm_dwivedi

2) Underground water is very good in my opinion... No issue at all, its same as ground water in my hometown .. TDS is around 700 .. I believe RO is "over-purifying" machine for this kind of water.. You can opt for any 4-stage purifier with UV technology, that is sufficient.

CommentQuote
  • One question ...Isn't Columbia Asia close enuf to Crossings ....saw on google its abt 6 kms?
    and its a good hospital..?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    One question ...Isn't Columbia Asia close enuf to Crossings ....saw on google its abt 6 kms?
    and its a good hospital..?

yes ..its around 5-7 mins drive ... the hospital is quite well maintained as of now and you get very prompt attention as the population in surrounding areas is still quite low...but it seems that it will not remain like this for long and soon become very busy like Fortis 62 ..
    CommentQuote
  • Columbia Asia is GOOD BRAND in hospital... and it is just 5-6 KM far from Crossing, Columbia Asia is also just 6-7 KM far from Raj Nagar Extn. Columbia Asia is exactly in the halfway of CR - RNE Route at NH-24 Cross point.

CR to Columbia Asia 5.5 KM - Google Maps
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

I am looking for a 2+study/kid(1300 - 1500 sqf) in CR. Budget 40 lac.

I am getting 2600 / sqf (all inclusive) fresh deal in Ajnara Gen X - possession in 6 months. Floor 20+ as they say its all sold out.

I am willing to go for resale provided some good option.

Please suggest.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I am looking for a 4 BHK unit, please can you suggest which one is the good project among all in CR. My first preference is a duplex - are duplex units available there?

Thanks a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all, I am looking for a 4 BHK unit, please can you suggest which one is the good project among all in CR. My first preference is a duplex - are duplex units available there?

Duplex are available in some project like Bulland Heights, Pancsheel ..but I would suggest check out both of these duplex layout and then go to Mahagun Mascot - Majestic Tower ...check 4BHK + SR (Simplex) there and compare your option ....I liked the Majestic layout most ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by raghu2011
    Duplex are available in some project like Bulland Heights, Pancsheel ..but I would suggest check out both of these duplex layout and then go to Mahagun Mascot - Majestic Tower ...check 4BHK + SR (Simplex) there and compare your option ....I liked the Majestic layout most ...

Thanks Raghu, I see that Buland has duplex which I prefer. Majestic has 4 bhk but no duplex.

Re Panchsheel are you referring to Panchsheel Wellington?? It doesnt have 4 BHKs?

Will pay a visit to Buland and see how it is - any review of the same?

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • hi dhirendrak,
    as u hav written that u got the offer of 30 lacs for dreamland......can u tell me the name and contact no of that broker. am interested in this deal.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    Thanks Raghu, I see that Buland has duplex which I prefer. Majestic has 4 bhk but no duplex.

Re Panchsheel are you referring to Panchsheel Wellington?? It doesnt have 4 BHKs?

Will pay a visit to Buland and see how it is - any review of the same?

Regards

i had seen buland duplex 10 days ago, they should be rtm in 3 months. their area is good. rooms look spacious. they have 2 choices in duplex. terrace area differs. the view is dependent on the flat. building facilities would easily take a year it seems. pls note, do not see only the sample type duplex flat (its not 100% sample flat, just somethings put in).
    also, do visit sam residency, its got good 4 bhk's only. but electric connection will take time and no club/swimming pool.
    CommentQuote
  • thanks harkirat for the info. is there any website of sam? on its official website i didnt find complete details of unit plan, layout etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by angels58
    Hi all,

I am getting 2600 / sqf (all inclusive) fresh deal in Ajnara Gen X - possession in 6 months. Floor 20+ as they say its all sold out.

Please suggest.

Thanks

I think in golden heights you can get 3 bhk with new booking in yor bugdet
    CommentQuote
  • Crossing Republik - Latest Updates

Originally Posted by angels58
    Hi all,

Please suggest.

Thanks

PM me for options
    CommentQuote
  • Right, site does not have many details. Have to visit the site of corporate office.
    Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    thanks harkirat for the info. is there any website of sam? on its official website i didnt find complete details of unit plan, layout etc.
    CommentQuote