Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
Reply
8443 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • kya rate liya aapne....
    CommentQuote
  • I took it for 33 + ST
    CommentQuote
  • Good Day everyone (All those who have purchased flat with their HARD earned money in CR ),

    We all get swayed away by newspaper ads, book flats, trust builders and never inspect quality of Building. We pay EMI for half of our life.

    And this is what we get :

    After 3 hrs of rain see the condition of house in Tower5 Crossing Infra (Build byAssotech). (check attachment)

    You will be surprised that the seepage was so high that there was water on the "Wooden" flooring.

    As usual, the maintenance vendor is not responsible to look into this ( and their argument seems logical). No one from Assotech is present.

    I am on 14th floor. I have confirmed that its not because of any pipe leakage.

    There was mild patches when we had rain few days back. Today, with whatever rain, we had in morning, there was water flowing in the room.

    I am able to contact Assotech. Waiting for last 2 hrs for their representative to come and inspect


    Thanks,
    By (Pratyoosh Kumar - owner in Assotech)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Good Day everyone (All those who have purchased flat with their HARD earned money in CR ),

    We all get swayed away by newspaper ads, book flats, trust builders and never inspect quality of Building. We pay EMI for half of our life.

    And this is what we get :

    After 3 hrs of rain see the condition of house in Tower5 Crossing Infra (Build byAssotech). (check attachment)

    You will be surprised that the seepage was so high that there was water on the "Wooden" flooring.

    As usual, the maintenance vendor is not responsible to look into this ( and their argument seems logical). No one from Assotech is present.

    I am on 14th floor. I have confirmed that its not because of any pipe leakage.

    There was mild patches when we had rain few days back. Today, with whatever rain, we had in morning, there was water flowing in the room.

    I am able to contact Assotech. Waiting for last 2 hrs for their representative to come and inspect


    Thanks,
    By (Pratyoosh Kumar - owner in Assotech)


    Crossing Infra quality was reported as average but it seems that quality was compromised to an alarming extent.
    CommentQuote
  • Looking or 2bhk RTM in Crossing Republic

    Hi,

    I am looking for 2bhk RTM in Crossing Republic under 30 lakh.
    Please suggest me the options.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ashish199
    Sorry to disagree dwivedi ji... i am also finding CR very good option mainly because of two things RTM and affordability.

    But the price is still no where close 3K.My close friend bought 1270 sf in crossing infra in resale at 29Lac inclusive all last Friday itself.


    I am also looking for 2bhk.Please give me the dealer no ,by whom your friend purchased flat in crossing infra.

    Thanks
    Shalini
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Good Day everyone (All those who have purchased flat with their HARD earned money in CR ),

    We all get swayed away by newspaper ads, book flats, trust builders and never inspect quality of Building. We pay EMI for half of our life.

    And this is what we get :

    After 3 hrs of rain see the condition of house in Tower5 Crossing Infra (Build byAssotech). (check attachment)

    You will be surprised that the seepage was so high that there was water on the "Wooden" flooring.

    As usual, the maintenance vendor is not responsible to look into this ( and their argument seems logical). No one from Assotech is present.

    I am on 14th floor. I have confirmed that its not because of any pipe leakage.

    There was mild patches when we had rain few days back. Today, with whatever rain, we had in morning, there was water flowing in the room.

    I am able to contact Assotech. Waiting for last 2 hrs for their representative to come and inspect


    Thanks,
    By (Pratyoosh Kumar - owner in Assotech)


    they seem to have built the building with SAND.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Moneybhai
    you can purchase directly from those investors who have done registry and supertech management try to make from money from those who have not paid full amount yet on the name of transfer & admin charge, but in some case investors have give only 10k to supertech management for these transfer and admin charge.

    earlier supertech ppl were chasing client to meet their's target but now a days most of flats are sold out and less inventory that is why they behaving like sarkari babu.but i m sure soon they will realise their's "aukat"
    RWa livingston has given dead lines to finish remaining work within a year.

    If any body is interested to buy a flat in supertech then i can refer a good broker name & number to make deal in it







    I am intrested buying 2 bhk RTM in crossing republic
    CommentQuote
  • an eye opener for future CR buyers.

    Originally Posted by fritolay_ps
    Good Day everyone (All those who have purchased flat with their HARD earned money in CR ),

    We all get swayed away by newspaper ads, book flats, trust builders and never inspect quality of Building. We pay EMI for half of our life.

    And this is what we get :

    After 3 hrs of rain see the condition of house in Tower5 Crossing Infra (Build byAssotech). (check attachment)

    You will be surprised that the seepage was so high that there was water on the "Wooden" flooring.

    As usual, the maintenance vendor is not responsible to look into this ( and their argument seems logical). No one from Assotech is present.

    I am on 14th floor. I have confirmed that its not because of any pipe leakage.

    There was mild patches when we had rain few days back. Today, with whatever rain, we had in morning, there was water flowing in the room.

    I am able to contact Assotech. Waiting for last 2 hrs for their representative to come and inspect


    Thanks,
    By (Pratyoosh Kumar - owner in Assotech)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    they seem to have built the building with SAND.


    If CR is made of sand, surely same builder of CR will made structures of soils in NE.

    If they are not Be able to cancel units or increase the rate as their wish........
    CommentQuote
  • Crossings infra flats are obviously going to suffer from the unaccountability factor ..even during launch they were selling at the lowest rates even though they were offering possession 2 yrs before individual builder societies ...Crossings Infra as a company is a joint venture of 7 builders which would probably not launch any other project again in future,and all the individual builders will try to shirk away from collective responsibility citing each others fault ...I sincerely hope that Crossings Infra flats dont become the Shipra sun city for CR
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    If CR is made of sand, surely same builder of CR will made structures of soils in NE.

    If they are not Be able to cancel units or increase the rate as their wish........

    Let's see... I am sure NE builders are going to deliver the worse projects in Good location.
    By the way Assotech has no project in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Let's see... I am sure NE builders are going to deliver the worse projects in Good location.
    By the way Assotech has no project in NE.


    Assotech has still got a better reputation amongst the known builders operating in NCR ..So if they dont have a project in NE ..its actually bad for NE ..:))))
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cradlecog
    Assotech has still got a better reputation amongst the known builders operating in NCR ..So if they dont have a project in NE ..its actually bad for NE ..:))))

    hehehe.......
    Good for CR.... we have seen that.
    They have project in Main Greater noida by the way... go and see the quality... worse than Amrapali....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    hehehe.......
    Good for CR.... we have seen that.
    They have project in Main Greater noida by the way... go and see the quality... worse than Amrapali....


    which one ....springfields or golf vista ....springfield is by Assotech reality (some gulati) and not by assotech ltd (sanjeev srivastav)
    CommentQuote