Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • your's is at which floor?
    i was offered 14th floor. but pnb clearly says that no approval for this project above 10 floors. builder has constructed more flats per floor than approved. although lobani is giving fully furnished flats. so was tempted.

any other builder who is giving atleast wardrobs and some work in kitchen?

Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    yes i know that 1 or 2 units on 18/19 floor are available in fresh at that time,...that is with many project in CR,top floors are available.

project is bankable..got my loan from ING vysya bank.

which floor and price offered to you?
    CommentQuote
  • I get on 12th floor.

As per my knowledge approval are up to 14th floor in laboni.....also for all most all projects in CR....you can confirm that with proview.

Try others bank..you will get the loan..

What rates are offered to you?
    CommentQuote
  • SBI Loan in Crossings Republik

Is SBI providing home loan in any project of crossings republik?
    CommentQuote
  • I was told negatively on this.
    Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    Is SBI providing home loan in any project of crossings republik?
    CommentQuote
  • i was offered 2550 AI for 14th floor 1680 sft unit.
    i am looking for 2 bhk. but they dont have any inventory.

any other project in fresh for 2bhk? project must be approved?

I get on 12th floor.

As per my knowledge approval are up to 14th floor in laboni.....also for all most all projects in CR....you can confirm that with proview.

Try others bank..you will get the loan..

What rates are offered to you?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    yes. the sales guy said that the project is approved by axis and pnb. and when i enquired in pnb, i got to know a diff story.
    the guy is offering 1680 units on higher floors in fresh in 2550 AI.

Hi,

I just made an inquiry about funding of Laboni project from Axis Bank and HDFC Bank. They are OK with the project and they don’t have any issues for financing the 14+ floor.
    CommentQuote
  • i still have doubts on this.
    their map is not approved by GDA for sure for upper floors. not above 10+ floors as per pnb.
    even if i get my loan from a private bank, lets say, then later on i can be in trouble coz in that case my flat can be considered as illegal as per GDA.

Originally Posted by VivekPant
    Hi,

I just made an inquiry about funding of Laboni project from Axis Bank and HDFC Bank. They are OK with the project and they don’t have any issues for financing the 14+ floor.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    i still have doubts on this.
    their map is not approved by GDA for sure for upper floors. not above 10+ floors as per pnb.
    even if i get my loan from a private bank, lets say, then later on i can be in trouble coz in that case my flat can be considered as illegal as per GDA.

Inquire everything before purchase.....but don,t be too late to missed the bus..

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • thanks. but if i will ask builder to show approvals they will not. how can i be on a safer side. also,why did u purchase there in resale when builder is offering 2550 AI? to get lower floor only?

Inquire everything before purchase.....but don,t be too late to missed the bus..

Best wishes
    CommentQuote
  • howz bulland heights 2bhk 1260 sft flat?
    CommentQuote
  • Any builder don,t show approvals easily,to buyers ...you can put some pressure before booking...

I booked in resale because in fresh,I offered only top floors.....

Do all search before booking.......

Paramount,assotech ,ajnara are best in CR in my POV....rest is your budget any choice..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    Any builder don,t show approvals easily,to buyers ...you can put some pressure before booking...

I booked in resale because in fresh,I offered only top floors.....

Do all search before booking.......

Paramount,assotech ,ajnara are best in CR in my POV....rest is your budget any choice..

Amit: in which tower u hv booked?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyear
    Amit: in which tower u hv booked?

E- Tower, 1680 sqft
    CommentQuote
  • is there any hike in rate of CR due to new circle rates.
    CommentQuote
  • Circle rate has got nothing to do with. The rate is already much above Circle rate.

Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    is there any hike in rate of CR due to new circle rates.
    CommentQuote