Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8446 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by ysingh11
    Why still builders shows a Metro station (purposed) next to CR ??

Why not you are asking this question to GDA? Why they are showing metro map on their website. Don’t trust any promise made by GDA…. Again they are promising metro for RNE…

But don’t trust….
    CommentQuote
  • ha ha ha its funny answer ... websites pe dekh ke property rating nahi hoti..

agar aaisa hai tou Greater faridabad ke websites pe builders ne FNG , kalindi etc etc major bypass dikha rakhe hai

Thats why I requested the investors of the CR , as I am sure before investing they surely had inquired about it ?
    CommentQuote
  • investors of NE have also not enquired about land ownership...................

now wat..................
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    investors of NE have also not enquired about land ownership...................

now wat..................

hahaha :) chal kya raha hai saaree CR threads mein ..2 group ban gaye hain ..aur jam ke jung ho rahee hai :)
    CommentQuote
  • And funnist part is the other group is trying to prove hard that CR is best place, they come up with anything - ...... - anything , like Polluting industries are good, it can save you from Dengue, as more smoke less mosquitoes etc.

Hummmm .... there are so much concerete issues but see how people reply to those issues like ' NE investors ne dekha types'

Bhai NE investors ne Dekha , Authority se bhi check kiya ....abhi authority ka lafda hua tou isme kya kare... but CR ki Road tou builders ke haath mein hai, simply go and ASK
    CommentQuote
  • Sad news for Crossings .... NH24 widening up is suspended. It will be a big setback to CR, which is hoping to review due to only this factor.
    CommentQuote
  • Good going Ysingh ji, Congratilations you have another winner up your sleeve.......

Phod daalo crossings ko, irrespective ki prospective buyer ki preference kya hai..............

Just pull down the location as per your own individual thoughts........

Arre you have expressed your opinion about crossings once, twice, thrice infact lost count how many times but why do you pounce on every opportunity to bring the location down and start same old topic for debate........

Jise crossings mein lena hai lega aur jise nahin lena hai nahin lega........ wats the big deal to discuss the same repeatedly......

Get some creativity man.......and stop being repetitive.....
    CommentQuote
  • GNN has installed few boards on road coming from NH-24 going to dundehera that site work is progress. people at site told that levelling work is going on. purpose was also not told.

it means that construction of dumping ground is started in dundehera......... or GNN is constructing something else
    CommentQuote
  • Dumping Ground confirm coming to CR ... beware buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pdahyia
    Dumping Ground confirm coming to CR ... beware buyers

Is it 100 percent confirmed?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Is it 100 percent confirmed?

Not 100% but nearly that, it seems GNN has started the work at the site ... It will be a big curse 4 CR

Not 100% but nearly that, it seems GNN has started the work at the site ... It will be a big curse 4 CR

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    GNN has installed few boards on road coming from NH-24 going to dundehera that site work is progress. people at site told that levelling work is going on. purpose was also not told.

it means that construction of dumping ground is started in dundehera......... or GNN is constructing something else

I also saw the same yesterday that one crain was busy in leveling the entire ground. We asked near by shop in sahberi village ,they told park is being developed here. Then someone I know personally asked GNN guys they also said park is beng developed. But I don't believe that.. need to check and confirm what is going on..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I also saw the same yesterday that one crain was busy in leveling the entire ground. We asked near by shop in sahberi village ,they told park is being developed here. Then someone I know personally asked GNN guys they also said park is beng developed. But I don't believe that.. need to check and confirm what is going on..

Park :bab (59): hard to digest , GDA should provide basic minimum facilities first:bab (5): park doesnt make any logic at this point.

That area is notified area for dumping Ground , if I am not worng:bab (38):... It seems dumping ground work has started.

Real set back for CR public ..... feels sorry !
    CommentQuote
  • Mr. Dahiya - a new member and and immeditaly looking so active in every CR thread.. Very interesting. I have gone through all threads of CR and looks like he is the same guy .... Beware senior members...
    AT some place i read he is interested only in Nehar par. So why dont u try ur luck in Faridabad thread .. May be he is a property dealer and tryign to lure people for NeharPar :)
    CommentQuote
  • Whosoever he is But what he is saying is not false either.
    Its true GNN has started the leveling work on the proposed Dumping ground. Doesn't matter he is Xsingh or Ysingh untill he is sharing genuine Info.
    Better one should confirm that its really dumping ground in progress.
    CommentQuote