Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8445 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Have you seen Mahagun and Assotech ? both have good layout plans. But if you have already finalized to choose b/w Arihant and Paramount then go for flat which gives you more space. Also it's important to see how much sunlight and ventilation is there in the flat. Go there early morning 8 AM and see how much light comes. The important part is what makes your family happy. You can discuss on the grounds of sunglight , ventilation , club , floor preference. Once you know their preference then it would be easier for you to decide

No. I have not seen both. But heard that Mahagun has some problem with high tension wires and Assotech has not yet build club or swimming pool, but room sizes are good.

Space wise arihant is good. I will visit again this weekend and finalize. Thanks for your advise.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankurmathur
    No. I have not seen both. But heard that Mahagun has some problem with high tension wires and Assotech has not yet build club or swimming pool, but room sizes are good.

Space wise arihant is good. I will visit again this weekend and finalize. Thanks for your advise.

assotech has club in -1 floor of tower b and swimming pool will come after two years. Assotech has better quality of construction and maintenance team is very experienced. I know becoz my flat is there. if you buying foryourself then dont think that today swimming pool is not there. You going to live there for 20 years and 2 years just 10% of it.
    CommentQuote
  • nh24 widening may not start for another 10 years as it has been case till now.
    but ye DG ka mamla kab tak chalega. clear karo yaar..

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    I am having real tough time finding 2bhk for my friend. last December i suggested him to buy but he was not sure as area didn't shape and now nothing is avialble less then 35 lakh except supertech which we dont prefer. Irony is on one side i am happy to see my own 3bhk investment crossing 60 lakhs and on the otherside struggling to find budget flat.

Surely by diwali will touch 3500. Although i feel upside is limited till 3500 and next breakout will happen on final good bye of dumping issue or nh24 widening work to start.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    nh24 widening may not start for another 10 years as it has been case till now.
    but ye DG ka mamla kab tak chalega. clear karo yaar..

Nh 24 surely happen as carrot for 2014 general election and dumping issue is in supreme court, you may hear something concrete before year end.
    CommentQuote
  • waise ek baat ye bhi he ki yeh issues hein isliye prices kam hein.
    warna prices kahan se kahaan hote.
    aur log bus kya train ya plane bhi miss kar dete. :D

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Nh 24 surely happen as carrot for 2014 general election and dumping issue is in supreme court, you may hear something concrete before year end.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone have info whether Property insurance is mandatory at the time of taking loan. My bank force me to take property insurance with my home loan.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Can anyone have info whether Property insurance is mandatory at the time of taking loan. My bank force me to take property insurance with my home loan.

Not at all it's your choice but few banks like axis ,DHFL try to force on customers.....be firm you can avoid that.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    Can anyone have info whether Property insurance is mandatory at the time of taking loan. My bank force me to take property insurance with my home loan.

it is a mandatory practice that assets financed by bank are insured. so you will have to get the property insured. don't take it negatively. think of what would happen if the flat you bought is destroyed by an earthquake. if you do not insure the property, bank will still demand emi from you. if you insure, the insurer pays the amount to the financier and you do not have to pay anything. so, insurance is a must. but you can take finance from bank A and buy insurance from B.

i would also suggest you buy a decreasing term plan. hdfc has a product, in which the sum insured gets decreased alongwith the loan outstanding. if you take this, in the event of your death, the insurer pays the outstanding loan amount to the financier, and your heirs do not have to pay anything, and become title holders to the property. i have booked a flat recently and once thre loan is finalised, i shall take this policy.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by HomeHunter10
    Hi friends,

Will anybody able to tell me that whether Loan Processing fee (normally 0.0 to 1% of loan amount or 10000/- +ST) can be negotiable or not.

Some banks charge very less processing fees for clients in big companies. Like for TCS employees ICICI charges only 2500 .. but you have to explicitly ask them else they don't tell you.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by prasun
    it is a mandatory practice that assets financed by bank are insured. so you will have to get the property insured. don't take it negatively. think of what would happen if the flat you bought is destroyed by an earthquake. if you do not insure the property, bank will still demand emi from you. if you insure, the insurer pays the amount to the financier and you do not have to pay anything. so, insurance is a must. but you can take finance from bank A and buy insurance from B.

i would also suggest you buy a decreasing term plan. hdfc has a product, in which the sum insured gets decreased alongwith the loan outstanding. if you take this, in the event of your death, the insurer pays the outstanding loan amount to the financier, and your heirs do not have to pay anything, and become title holders to the property. i have booked a flat recently and once thre loan is finalised, i shall take this policy.

ok. But is there any limit/formula, how the premium of property insurance will be calculated. Say for 20 Lakhs loan, I have to pay 20,000 Rs as a premium to the bank , at the time of loan disbursement.
    Is this premium is refundable?..in future
    CommentQuote
  • CR rocks.... 2013 start will prove that......
    CommentQuote
  • Not mandatory while taking loan but u have to get a property insurance within 1 month of taking loan. U may take insurance from any company.

I took from Axis. For a property value of 39L, the insurance cost one time was 12K.

12K is too less IMO. Go ahead take it,

They also tried to sell me a life term insurance and a credit card, which I refused.

Originally Posted by vikasg03
    CommentQuote
  • Good one.

Just to make it clearer, there is a property insurance (Costs really less) which is for natural calamity like earthquake. And the another one is Life insurance related to home loan and explain in post below.

Originally Posted by prasun

CommentQuote
  • I have taken loan from ING vasya with no insurance.....one week back...

Insurance is your choice....take or not to take...
    CommentQuote
  • 0नवभारत टाइम्स | Aug 16, 2012, 12.46AM ISTनवयुग मार्केट।। डंपिंग ग्राउंड बनाने के लिए नगर निगम को जल्द ही बाकी 24 एकड़ जमीन मिलेगी। जीडीए से हुए कॉन्ट्रैक्ट के तहत प्राइवेट बिल्डर्स यह जमीन खरीदेंगे। डंप के लिए पहले ही बिल्डर 10 एकड़ जमीन खरीदकर दे चुके हैं।
    नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के मुताबिक, गालंद में डंप की जमीन जीडीए को उपलब्ध करानी है। जीडीए ने यह जमीन हाईटेक और इंटिग्रेटिड सिटी के बिल्डर्स से मांगी है। अथॉरिटी के सेक्रेट्री आर. के. सिंह का दावा है कि बाकी जमीन भी जल्द ही मिलने की संभावना है। नगर निगम प्रोजेक्ट को आगे बढ़ाने के लिए पूरी जमीन मिलने का इंतजार कर रहा है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के लिए एटुजेड कंपनी से कॉन्ट्रैक्ट किया हुआ है। कंपनी को डोर-टु-डोर कूड़ा कलेक्शन के साथ कूड़े से खाद भी बनानी है।
    नगर निगम ने कई महीने पहले कंपनी को डूंडाहेड़ा में प्लांट के लिए 14 एकड़ जमीन दी है। यह बाउंड्री बनाने के बाद लेवलिंग का काम चल रहा है। जल्द ही प्लांट बनने का काम शुरू होने की उम्मीद है। कंपनी प्लांट चालू करने की संभावित तारीखों का भी ऐलान कर सकती है।

Does that mean the work progress of CR dumping ground is still on as mentioned in above articile about levelling of area after creating the boundary?
    Anyone from CR have any further details?
    Thanks
    CommentQuote