Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Thanks Raghu and Piku . Is there any public transport available? (except auto)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    Thanks Raghu and Piku . Is there any public transport available? (except auto)

No.

I would like to suggest here existing residents may start shuttle service to and fro to glass gate. That will be cheaper to taking individual auto.
    CommentQuote
  • LOL.... Jayda he kheeeeecccchhhh....... de !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    LOL.... Jayda he kheeeeecccchhhh....... de !!!

great ...to reduce jams on NH24 , give permission to build lots of 30 storied buildings along NH24 ...yeh ideas kaun sa mantri ke sapnon mein aaya tha ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by saurabh2011

GDA wale Sarkari kharch pe Foreign Travel kar aaye hone.........

wahi se ye IDEA mila hai.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ManGupta
    GDA wale Sarkari kharch pe Foreign Travel kar aaye hone.........

wahi se ye IDEA mila hai.....
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • From glass gate to metro, 11.2 KM sharp. Did that in car. On afternoon, it took me 12 minutes at speed of 80. May take 1 hour at 9 AM rush hour.

Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    Requie help. Can any body say what is distance of NOIDA City entre from Crossing Republic Main Gate? (Broker claimed 7 km). What is the mode of conveyance( Who does not have own vehicle) and the time taken to reach there ! How one should reach the main gate of crossing from his Society ?
    CommentQuote
  • Fekne ki koi limit nahi hoti.

I remember My sister told me about this morning reading from news paper and she was very happy until I told that this is all bakwaas.
    Innocent people do believe these things.

Originally Posted by saurabh2011
    CommentQuote
  • GDA Approval issue

Hi,

I got to know that due to GDA Approval, construction is stopped from last 2-3 months. I have already booked a flat here and a bit worried about my investment. Any updates regarding what is the issue, and what is being done to resolve the issue and any expected date of restarting the construction.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nbhanawat
    Hi,

I got to know that due to GDA Approval, construction is stopped from last 2-3 months. I have already booked a flat here and a bit worried about my investment. Any updates regarding what is the issue, and what is being done to resolve the issue and any expected date of restarting the construction.

Thanks

It will be resolved as soon as builders will pay compounding fee to GDA...... which builders have .... so far avoided.
    CommentQuote
  • can anyone, preferably a CR resident, tell me that how safe it is to travel in the night or late evening after 7 or 8 PM through NE road in one's own car?
    my office is in sect 64 noida and i leave late from office at times, say 9 or 10 PM.
    CommentQuote

• can anyone, preferably a CR resident, tell me that how safe it is to travel in the night or late evening after 7 or 8 PM through NE road in one's own car?
    my office is in sect 64 noida and i leave late from office at times, say 9 or 10 PM.

As safe as to travel anywhere in Ghaziabad at 10 PM ....:-)
    CommentQuote
  • haan yaar, this is giving me tension these days. even if i choose NH24 to go to CR and NE road in the night, it's still not safe. heard many cases in the T-point itself.
    jungle raaj he saal har jagah

Originally Posted by raghu2011
    As safe as to travel anywhere in Ghaziabad at 10 PM ....:-)
    CommentQuote
  • rne is comparatively safe. is nt it?
    CommentQuote
  • kyun, RNE GZB mein nahn aata kya?
    Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    rne is comparatively safe. is nt it?
    CommentQuote