• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

its same for CR ..... builders showed many dreams

Comment

Originally posted by ashokyadav View Post
      Ab kya sold bhai.. sara NEway is sold showing Metro next door..
      Builders can show any thing..
      That's a good one.....This one word called "METRO", has brought fortunes to so many builder's.

Comment

I tell you.. if metro were not shown.. EWay project wouldnt have sold so fast.. many EWay lovers wont buy this... but by heart they know it...

Comment

I tell you.. if metro were not shown.. EWay project wouldnt have sold so fast.. many EWay lovers wont buy this... but by heart they know it...
          Not many will buy your views, Expressway projects have better connectivity than metro would be.Metro at Amity is coming up, then connectivity to west delhi/Airport via south delhi would be much better and quicker
          To few extent I would agree projects in sectors like 71, 72,73 etc would have some little lower rates. Despite all that, projects are being launched and being sold on higher rates there is no fall in rates despite metro uncertainty.

Metro is not cancelled but only postponed
          Thanks

Comment

Ab kya sold bhai.. sara NEway is sold showing Metro next door..
            Builders can show any thing..
            I know ...completely agree with you ..promises were there nGot just for NE but also for N Expressway that there will be a connectivity of metro from Noida Sec 32 station towards Pari chowk . The plan has been completely shelved now since GNA authority is in deep financial trouble due to the farmers compensation and giveing away developed land to the farmers as an arrangement to get out of the mess.
            But you may continue to see some news coming in the media on this off and on to keep the buyer interest on ..this is how builder media nexus works...unfortunately all of us fall victim to the same ..

Comment

if NH-24 expressway comes than no need of metro in CR within 10 kms range as metro is proposed to arthala already

Comment

Crossing is hoping for Express way and RNE is hoping for metro? Wish both hope will come true.

Comment

Originally posted by VSharama View Post
                  Crossing is hoping for Express way and RNE is hoping for metro? Wish both hope will come true.
                  Well Said.... I also wish if all proposed infra in every area should comes with their best.... it will be good for all end users & investor from every area.... by bashing any area no body can get anything......

Comment

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
                    Well Said.... I also wish if all proposed infra in every area should comes with their best.... it will be good for all end users & investor from every area.... by bashing any area no body can get anything......
                    we all hope the best but hard to predict as it is difficult to guess what going to happen in UP politics. I have been to kanpur and was talking to my relatives and their view point was it is difficult for Mayawati to come back .. my personal view is 50% chance of her coming back.. what is your view and what impact you see in her coming back on reality bussiness in GZB, Noida Ext and Noida Expressway and if she doesn't come ... ??

Comment

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by kalramohit View Post
                      we all hope the best but hard to predict as it is difficult to guess what going to happen in UP politics. I have been to kanpur and was talking to my relatives and their view point was it is difficult for Mayawati to come back .. my personal view is 50% chance of her coming back.. what is your view and what impact you see in her coming back on reality bussiness in GZB, Noida Ext and Noida Expressway and if she doesn't come ... ??
                      Infrastructure Projects may be hampered or delayed but there would not be too impact on real estate to worry for. I don't see Builder's projects being impacted in past due change in power. Builders and Corporates are smarter and more crook as well.
                      Thanks

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X