Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by jaijai View Post
    Even if you double this density, it works out to be 70 flats/acre; still less than 100 flats/acre in Noida.
    No you cnnot use double or any other rule. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
    For Noida it should be for flat / acre of the designated plot of the society. It doesnot include any road, infra, park etc.

Better if you compare for say Paramount with nearly 300+ Flats in a tower (16X20 - 16 flats/ floor) and 4 towers, the ratio would definitely be very high.
    Suggest to check with area of specific society and no. of flats.
    Last edited June 28 2012, 10:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post
      No you cnnot use double or any other rule. It's like comparing apples and oranges.
      For Noida it should be for flat / acre of the designated plot of the society. It doesnot include any road, infra, park etc.

Better if you compare for say Paramount with nearly 300+ Flats in a tower (16X20 - 16 flats/ floor) and 4 towers, the ratio would definitely be very high.
      Apples vs Oranges!! I guess you meant Apples which not going to ripe easily .
      ..anyways that's not subject.

Lets to simple comparison I have stats of 1600 flat of Crossing Infra in area 30 Sql ft . Bring in details any under construction project of sector 137 or sector 100.

We will do the comparison.
      Last edited June 28 2012, 11:26 AM.

Comment

Rightly said.

And Seeing is believing. Go and see for yourself and you will get to know. CR is congested a lot. However a lot many the new projects in Noida are even more congested.

CR has many towers with height of 12, 15, floors, max I know is 24. Go to other places and you can see all towers getting built 20+ floors.

Originally posted by sumitjain View Post

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
          AFAIK Since registry is done.. you don't need any NOC from anybody. The property can be bought/sold directly between buyer/seller.

At the most, the seller just need to inform maintenance office about the transaction [thats too is just an information, not asking for NOC]; as the IFMS charges and ownership details will be transferred to buyer's name [on maintenance account] after the transaction.

After sell, you can get the IFMS transfers done in maintenance records etc...

But as such no NOC is required from anybody.
          Hi gm_dwivedi,

Thanks for your reply. I have got the photocopy of registry from the seller. In the registry in point 34 it is mentioned that NOC required. ( PDF attahced )

Please share your view on this.

Thanks,
          Vinit
          Attached Files

Comment

Now with Noida extension is coming out of coma... what to expect for CR . I think it will further fuel RTM price in CR as NE is expected to open at 3000+ rate. what's your say?

Comment

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
              Now with Noida extension is coming out of coma... what to expect for CR . I think it will further fuel RTM price in CR as NE is expected to open at 3000+ rate. what's your say?
              Last week my friend of Crossing discuss with Gaur/Ajanara Sales Team.... as per them all reputed builders societies will increase all inclusive rates in NE to 3300 PSF to 3500 PSF once construction started again in NE....

Lots of changes we will see in RE Market of Noida/GZB after that....

Comment

This thread hit a century [pages] ...

Comment

Here.. the point is in context of 'Seller getting NOC' from Maintenence office; for the case; where it may happen that the current owner of the flat has monthly maintenance payment due with maintenance agency [or any payment is still due with builder].. In these kind of cases, the liability get transferred to the buyer... Which sometime seller wants to hide [so that he is NOT obliged to pay it after selling the flat].. So, its better for you to ask for NOC from maintenance office, just to know that nothing is due from the owner of the flat.

Also, you must check that who is the owner of the flat on maintenance office record as well on registry paper... Both should be same... Also check for IFMS money amount deposited with Maintenance. Its better that you make sure that seller has paid all the dues before selling the flat.

As per Indian law, only owner can sell the flats.. many people may wish to convey that a Power of Attorney is enough to sell.. don't get into trap, as courts have already made it clear that a POA can not sell any flat... only owner can...

Originally posted by vinit2012 View Post
                  Hi gm_dwivedi,

Thanks for your reply. I have got the photocopy of registry from the seller. In the registry in point 34 it is mentioned that NOC required. ( PDF attahced )

Please share your view on this.

Thanks,
                  Vinit
                  Last edited June 29 2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I have very good perception for CR and as an end user, CR people will have added value in their life, if NE blooms as neighborhood. Imagine, the deficiency in CR will be complimented by NE. You will have more schools/hospitals/amenities nearby, more good open parks in the neighborhood... In fact NE and CR will together create a further huge, beautiful and self-sufficient residential township.. Just think.. every good thing in NE and CR will be useful for both.. because those will be easily approachable.... This will also affect price.. while NE selling 3500 [with possession after 8 years], who will want to sell their RTM flats cheaper...

So, any good with NE is going to add value to CR... because of the biggest USP of CR... its very good location.... Love CR/NE and it Loves you back ..
                    - From a Happywaasi of CR

Comment

Since CR has better layouts (NE has 3BHK's in 1000-1100 sqft , whereas 2BHK's in CR start at around 1200 sqft -generic)/ lesser density / NH24 proximity / RTM status
                      Besides the builders who have already suffered huge losses in NE which was itself started as a budget area, will definitely screw the quality and layouts of the societies to get back their money ..
                      Overall I would think that CR should be ahead by at least 500 Rs psft from NE at any time ...

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X