Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I do not understand why new societies are keen to form RWA and manage the new complex themselves rather than forcing the builders to maintain it for 1-2 years as is required by law. In such a case Builders would not have gone scott free.

I think RWA management is also put up by the builder to save its own in competencies which may get reflected in future.
    CommentQuote
  • This RWA become a business nowdays. Builder maintenance is better than these RWA.
    RWA always try to come with useless schemes in societies in the name of society residents benefit but in real there only aim to make some money.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a feeling that some RWA members are very close to builder. Their modus is very simple. They will show that they are fighting with the builder and gain some minor concession from the builder. Then their popularity will soar among the residents and they will win unopposed.

The credentials of RWA members is very important. I have seen some sector 50 societies where RWA members, mostly small time businessmen or brokers, have taken society to ransom.
    CommentQuote
  • Bro, the point is service class person can't actively do this job. Only guys who are doing shops/business, retired or brokers can form RWA. This old retire uncles are not capable of running RWA as this is tricky business where u have to fight daily with builders and ur own residents groups.

Originally Posted by amarakbar
    I have a feeling that some RWA members are very close to builder. Their modus is very simple. They will show that they are fighting with the builder and gain some minor concession from the builder. Then their popularity will soar among the residents and they will win unopposed.

The credentials of RWA members is very important. I have seen some sector 50 societies where RWA members, mostly small time businessmen or brokers, have taken society to ransom.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Bro, the point is service class person can't actively do this job. Only guys who are doing shops/business, retired or brokers can form RWA. This old retire uncles are not capable of running RWA as this is tricky business where u have to fight daily with builders and ur own residents groups.

I do not agree that guys who are doing shops/business, retired or brokers can only run RWA.

Most of the flats are registered in joint name and the non working better halves should be given the job of running the RWA and you will see the difference in maintenance within days.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by amarakbar
    I do not agree that guys who are doing shops/business, retired or brokers can only run RWA.

Most of the flats are registered in joint name and the non working better halves should be given the job of running the RWA and you will see the difference in maintenance within days.

Bhai, it is easy to complain but difficult to run RWA. Even your own fellow society members form group against you. Apart from this u have to fight with maintenance agency , supplier and Builder.
    Due to hectic schedule,traffic and long working hours , normal working class is not able to give proper time to their family. How can we expect them to run a society.
    By non working class, you mean to say non working wife can run a RWA.
    Tell me how many families here will allow ladies of their home to run a job where have so much chaos on daily basis.

This is only possible when society size is very small with 20-50 families and u know most of them. MY POV
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Bhai, it is easy to complain but difficult to run RWA. Even your own fellow society members form group against you. Apart from this u have to fight with maintenance agency , supplier and Builder.
    Due to hectic schedule,traffic and long working hours , normal working class is not able to give proper time to their family. How can we expect them to run a society.
    By non working class, you mean to say non working wife can run a RWA.
    Tell me how many families here will allow ladies of their home to run a job where have so much chaos on daily basis.

This is only possible when society size is very small with 20-50 families and u know most of them. MY POV

NON working ladies can never handle RWA, In fact its not Ladies JOB.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

Exactly this is my point
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Gold Coast Project. Builder name is Sri kunj Bihari Developers and Promoters in tha month of Febuary 2012. At the time of booking builder told me that project is approved by GDA and they will give give allotement letter within one month.
    But till now I have not received allotement letter from the builder. Now They are telling that project is not approved yet. Project will be approved after 2 weeks.
    I only have receipt of payment and photocopy of application form.
    Please advice.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the prevailing rate in Main Crossing Infra at which deals are taking place?
    CommentQuote
  • Agreed,
    And RWA can be outsourced to a professional company while the RWA leads does the administration. Very much feasible when you are paying 1.6Rs per sqf.

I everyday see RWAs allowing shops, parlour, agent shops, schools etc running within the society when everyone oppose them but RWA leads do not act and do not even speak against it, just because they are milking money.

In such a scenario it is easy to assume that they can tie with the builder too for some money.

Originally Posted by cookie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Agreed,
    And RWA can be outsourced to a professional company while the RWA leads does the administration. Very much feasible when you are paying 1.6Rs per sqf.

I everyday see RWAs allowing shops, parlour, agent shops, schools etc running within the society when everyone oppose them but RWA leads do not act and do not even speak against it, just because they are milking money.

In such a scenario it is easy to assume that they can tie with the builder too for some money.

Can you tell me what is the maintenance being charged by Builders in CR and does that include Club and other charges also??
    CommentQuote
  • I ll move in next month so will have exact figures. What I was told by many that charges are between 1.55 to 1.6 Rs.
    Club is always extra. Not many projects have club.

Originally Posted by cookie
    Can you tell me what is the maintenance being charged by Builders in CR and does that include Club and other charges also??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pipeline
    Hi All,

I have booked a 2BHK flat in Gold Coast Project. Builder name is Sri kunj Bihari Developers and Promoters in tha month of Febuary 2012. At the time of booking builder told me that project is approved by GDA and they will give give allotement letter within one month.
    But till now I have not received allotement letter from the builder. Now They are telling that project is not approved yet. Project will be approved after 2 weeks.
    I only have receipt of payment and photocopy of application form.
    Please advice.

I also booked a flat in November 2011. I have given 2 payments and then things have been on hold. I am waiting myself. Does anybody know anything?
    CommentQuote
  • काला पत्थर अंडरपास शुरू
    गाजियाबाद। सोमवार से काला पत्थर अंडरपास से वाहन गुजरने लगे। अब शहरवासी बिना जाम में फंसे नोएडा-दिल्ली पहुंचे। एनएच-24 पर एक जाम प्वाइंट कम हुआ। एनएच-24 पर जाम का झाम खत्म करने के लिए जीडीए सीआईएसएफ कट, काला पत्थर और खोड़ा के पास अंडरपास सुधार करवाया रहा है। सुधार में निजी बिल्डरों का सहयोग लिया है। जीडीए वीसी ने बताया कि इसी सप्ताह सीआईएसएफ और खोड़ा अंडरपास को भी शुरू कर दिया जाएगा।

------------------------------

आज से खुल जाएगा काला पत्थर अंडरपास
    Aug 28, 2012, 08.00AM IST
    एनएच-24 पर काला पत्थर अंडरपास आज (मंगलवार) से वाहन चालकों के लिए खोल दिया जाएगा। हालांकि सोमवार से यहां से लोगों ने गुजरना शुरू कर दिया। कॉन्ट्रैक्टर एजेंसी के साकेत के मुताबिक, अंडरपास में अभी कुछ फिनिशिंग बाकी है, लेकिन मंगलवार को बोर्ड लगाकर वाहन चालकों को अंडरपास चालू होने के बारे में सूचना दे दी जाएगी। सीआईएसएफ अंडरपास का काम भी इस हफ्ते पूरा हो जाएगा।

राह होगी आसान : जीडीए वीसी संतोष यादव ने कुछ दिन पहले काला पत्थर अंडरपास का निरीक्षण कर काम संतोषजनक बताया था। दोनों अंडरपास चालू होने के बाद पीक आवर्स में एनएच-24 पर लोगों को जाम का सामना नहीं करना पड़ेगा। साथ ही, इंदिरपुरम, वसुंधरा और वैशाली के लोग अंडरपास से गुजरकर डायरेक्ट नोएडा पहुंच सकेंगे। पहले वाहन चालकों को नोएडा जाने के लिए एनएच-24 पर आना पड़ता था।

और भी है प्लानिंग : इन 2 अंडरपास का काम पूरा होने के बाद जीडीए अभय खंड सांई मंदिर और क्रॉसिंग रिपब्लिक अंडरपास पर भी काम कराएगा। जीडीए ने चारों अंडरपास के नजदीक सोसायटी डिवेलप कर चुके बिल्डर्स से अंडरपास डिवेलप करने को कहा था, ताकि लोग बिना जाम में फंसे नोएडा पहुंच सकें। इन अंडरपासों के चालू हो जाने के बाद एनएच-24 पर वाहनों का प्रेशर थोड़ा कम हो जाएगा।
    CommentQuote