Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Seeking rental 2BHK(raw)Apartment in CR.

i am seeking rental raw 2bhk apartment for my family, will someone suggest me who is the right person to talk about in and where to find, we won't pay for broking charges, they are high . if someone interested to solve my issue, then, you are welcome..........

its urgent , we will shift up till 1 july ,
    Last edited June 29 2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mark pitt View Post
      i am seeking rental raw 2bhk apartment for my family, will someone suggest me who is the right person to talk about in and where to find, we won't pay for broking charges, they are high . if someone interested to solve my issue, then, you are welcome..........

its urgent , we will shift up till 1 july ,
      Try on crossingsrepublik.co.in

Comment

HI I am looking to buy a 3 BHK(1500 to 1700 sq feet) RTM flat in CR can you guys please suggest me good options in CR also the approx rates.Thanks in advance

Comment

With NE also coming, DG will be now out of question!

Comment

If buying for own use and Value for money, SAM India
            I also bought some time back.

Originally posted by HimsMaverick View Post
            HI I am looking to buy a 3 BHK(1500 to 1700 sq feet) RTM flat in CR can you guys please suggest me good options in CR also the approx rates.Thanks in advance
            Last edited June 30 2012, 09:53 AM.

Comment

I am not in love with NE, I like CR more but, RTM and certainty is the only biggest Plus point CR has when compared to NE.
              By the time people start living in NE, CR will be 4-5 year ahead, hence the premium. However I am not too sure of the supply in CR at that time considering the future plans in CR.

Regarding NE as a budget area?? Builders are never at loss. The only thing is that profit may be a little less. These buggers will suck every drop of blood from the buyer but will never go in loss.

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              Since CR has better layouts (NE has 3BHK's in 1000-1100 sqft , whereas 2BHK's in CR start at around 1200 sqft -generic)/ lesser density / NH24 proximity / RTM status
              Besides the builders who have already suffered huge losses in NE which was itself started as a budget area, will definitely screw the quality and layouts of the societies to get back their money ..
              Overall I would think that CR should be ahead by at least 500 Rs psft from NE at any time ...

Comment

Price war : CR vs NE

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                I am not in love with NE, I like CR more but, RTM and certainty is the only biggest Plus point CR has when compared to NE.
                By the time people start living in NE, CR will be 4-5 year ahead, hence the premium. However I am not too sure of the supply in CR at that time considering the future plans in CR.

Regarding NE as a budget area?? Builders are never at loss. The only thing is that profit may be a little less. These buggers will suck every drop of blood from the buyer but will never go in loss.
                Plus I don't expect quality from NE builders as they had sold majority of inventory below Rs 2000 sqft, today construction cost is much higher than before ....... CR will command premium of 500 psft till actual quality be seen in NE construction.
                Even in noida only RTM are commanding premium. uncertainty is keeping away buyers from UC.

Comment

can anybody throw light on transportation aspect of CR. Are auto/rickshaw available to reach nh 24. how working ladies commute everyday.?

Comment

Transportation is improving day by day in CR..... From autorickshaws to cycle rickshaws everything is available nowadays...... transport on NH24 was never an issue by the way... CROMA is in discussion with the CR management to start a bus shuttle from Noida city metro station

Comment

CR

Originally posted by nitin470 View Post
                      Hi Everyone,

I have just joined this forum....I am looking for a Flat in Noida or ghaziabad....I have visited couple of sites recently ...they are, Noida
                      sec 74-76-78, Noida Extn,Crossing Republic,Noida sec-137 expressway.

In all the above i found that Crossing republic is most affordable and will be ready to move in 1 year time.. as the construction work is in full swing.

I need all seniours views on this.

Thanks
                      Nitin
                      Dear Nittin,

If you wanna buy in CR as of today it's good, but after few days noida extention is going to open then no will ask CR and the price will go less also.
                      Last edited June 30 2012, 02:50 PM.

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X