Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Originally posted by Sachin11 View Post
    Dear Nittin,

If you wanna buy in CR as of today it's good, but after few days noida extention is going to open then no will ask CR and the price will go less also.
    what made you think that, location wise NE and CR are same plus CR is RTM with.proper market doctor creches etv etc . By the way if you are broker than thanks but no thanks.

Comment

Dear Nittin,

If you wanna buy in CR as of today it's good, but after few days noida extention is going to open then no will ask CR and the price will go less also.
      Mr. Sachin dnt give vague reply...dnt feel as if NE is seling gold nd CR is seling coal.. Rate of cr wil never go down. Coz people who cudnt afford noida wont b able to afford NE as wel at present rate..projects adjacent to cr wil think 100 times wat rate to put in front of new buyers coz a ful fleged township is beside them nd if they quote a price higher than cr then obviously cr hav to increase the rates coz its RTM nd way beter than adjacent ne project as of now.

Comment

Originally posted by abunasar786 View Post
        Transportation is improving day by day in CR..... From autorickshaws to cycle rickshaws everything is available nowadays...... transport on NH24 was never an issue by the way... CROMA is in discussion with the CR management to start a bus shuttle from Noida city metro station
        Hey I have just given you your first like. Thanks for feedback.
        yes transportation ON / from NH24 is not problem I just wanted to know about facilites to reach NH24 from CR

Comment

Right now there is no facility fixed for this. Walk to the main gate and you might find some private auto or rickshaw. Morning and Evening will be better. But no guarantee.
          It might not be a bad idea to take a lift up to NH24.

From NH24 to CR, yes chances are better to find a private auto.

Guess once CNG pump opens up, a lot of Auto wallas will come in.

Originally posted by hb_78 View Post
          Hey I have just given you your first like. Thanks for feedback.
          yes transportation ON / from NH24 is not problem I just wanted to know about facilites to reach NH24 from CR

Comment

Dear Nittin,

Have faith in the greed of Builder's lobby and their skill in holding the prices.

Relaunching of NE will have no effect on the current prices in CR (or any other area)..............

because NE will no longer give price-competition to CR (or any other area N X-way, 7X or RNE).........with the price of around 3000 psf........

while still lagging behind by about 2 years (or more) to all the areas in terms of construction age.

Comment

Just to update [Specially for critics] .. crossing has an HDFC ATM now.. yesterday, I saw the same glowing in Dundahera Village.

Comment

NE is going to deliver in 8 years.. and liveable 2 years after that. So, there is no comparison of NE with CR.. CR is having mostly end-users now. while NE is still investors field... so, it is not wise to take risk with NE [there is a risk factor sue to long time delivery... like Government change, economy slowdown etc].. Any sensible end-user will at least know the benefits of RTM .. while broker like South-Africa, CHINa will try to fool others.

Originally posted by ManGupta View Post
                Have faith in the greed of Builder's lobby and their skill in holding the prices.

Relaunching of NE will have no effect on the current prices in CR (or any other area)..............

because NE will no longer give price-competition to CR (or any other area N X-way, 7X or RNE).........with the price of around 3000 psf........

while still lagging behind by about 2 years (or more) to all the areas in terms of construction age.

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                  NE is going to deliver in 8 years.. and liveable 2 years after that. So, there is no comparison of NE with CR.. CR is having mostly end-users now. while NE is still investors field... so, it is not wise to take risk with NE [there is a risk factor sue to long time delivery... like Government change, economy slowdown etc].. Any sensible end-user will at least know the benefits of RTM .. while broker like South-Africa, CHINa will try to fool others.
                  in the risk factor also add the 10 year land-payment plan.....

which is also there in Noida.

both Noida and Noida extension real estate market is tailor-made for INVESTOR........

BUT I know many First time End Users who have been fooled into booking there.
                  Last edited June 30 2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: typo

Comment

Cr transportation

Originally posted by jeetcp View Post
                    Right now there is no facility fixed for this. Walk to the main gate and you might find some private auto or rickshaw. Morning and Evening will be better. But no guarantee.
                    It might not be a bad idea to take a lift up to NH24.

From NH24 to CR, yes chances are better to find a private auto.

Guess once CNG pump opens up, a lot of Auto wallas will come in.
                    Yesterday I visited CR to check transportation ,I saw 4 auto parked in front of Main crossings , one autowallah told me most of the time one can get auto from here, if not you can dial them ( he provided me his card). not bad.....
                    fare to nh 24 - Rs40.
                    By the way not a single post in last 24 hours ! are people busy with NE?
                    Last edited July 1 2012, 10:23 PM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Yesterday I visited CR to check transportation ,I saw 4 auto parked in front of Main crossings , one autowallah told me most of the time one can get auto from here, if not you can dial them ( he provided me his card). not bad.....
                      fare to nh 24 - Rs40.
                      Rupees 40 for main crossing gate to NH - 24 ?????? That's robbery ....it's hardly 500 meters and auto wants to charge 40 rs ?.....

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X