Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    What is the problem? everybody has a right to express their opinion. Its not necessary he/she has to live there. Its your choice whether you want to take the suggession or not. May be the comments help anybody befor purchase a flat .

Who said there is any problem ? Some try to bash area and some try to answer back with facts and figures. And yes it's not necessary for one to live and only then comment but bring facts and not like "mainai suna hai ".. by the way where was the suggestion , it was just someone putting all his efforts to prove that maintenance in CR is very high..
    CommentQuote
  • just chill guys ,

all matters you got the good faciltities or not...people not mind 1.2 or 1.7 if they satisfied.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Who said there is any problem ? Some try to bash area and some try to answer back with facts and figures. And yes it's not necessary for one to live and only then comment but bring facts and not like "mainai suna hai ".. by the way where was the suggestion , it was just someone putting all his efforts to prove that maintenance in CR is very high..

if it is said that maintenance of CR is high then CR people should be happy for being considered in the elite group who pay high maintenance for maintaining their standard of living.
    CommentQuote
  • HI...FINALLY HAVE JOINED THE FORUM!! we have a flat in mahagun mascot on the 20th floor..though i am preety happy with CR as a whole and with mahagun aswell...still thinking that since we have got our registry papers aswell do we still need to worry about the top floors not being approved..we are in CATTANIA tower. can somebody help plz...its urgent.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Adycheez
    HI...FINALLY HAVE JOINED THE FORUM!! we have a flat in mahagun mascot on the 20th floor..though i am preety happy with CR as a whole and with mahagun aswell...still thinking that since we have got our registry papers aswell do we still need to worry about the top floors not being approved..we are in CATTANIA tower. can somebody help plz...its urgent.

Is it possible to get the registry done for the flats which do not have GDA approval?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the reputation of Supertech, Livington project in Crossings Republik? Considering all the major factors like price, maintenance, other charges etc etc, Is it a "GO" for this project for an end user? I am asking this as most of the brokers are showing this project only if you ask them for a 2BHK. Also is there still fresh bookings going on in CR for any project?
    CommentQuote
  • i hv also booked a flat in SUPERTECH LIVINGSTON-GALAXY TOWER last year.project seems to be ok. yes, general feeling in market is that supertech projects are delivered late but always delivered & ok.
    guys, instead of discussing about maintenance charges so much, i think first we should discuss about when the construction will get start in all the socities of Crossing Republic & whether we can do something about in this matter or not? any updates on construction in supertech livingston?.....
    CommentQuote
  • Towers A1 and A2 are ready, some towers to the left of the main entrance also seems ready...When and at what rate you booked last year?
    CommentQuote
  • Registry has nothing to do with approved Maps..Only Builder & Bank NOC is required for registry..If banks make a mistake registry can happen even though some fllors are not approved...It is just payment of stamp duty..they do not check the legal status..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ArvindJ
    Towers A1 and A2 are ready, some towers to the left of the main entrance also seems ready...When and at what rate you booked last year?

i booked in Rs.2200/- per sq ft (all inclusive)..including the covered parking in SEPT-11.
    CommentQuote
  • just for information:

laboni society maintenance charges rs 1.25 psf + crossing rs0.30=1.55 total
    CommentQuote
  • Maintanance charges in paramount symphony

Hi all, i am having 3 bhk flat in paramount symphony 1700 sqft. The details of maintanance which i am paying from june......
    General @1.2psqft. : 2040.00
    S.T. 12.36. : 252.14
    GRID. : 195.00
    D.G. : 100.00
    TOTAL. : 2587.14

These charges are including club. These are the charges i am paying from june so no more discussion regarding this atleast from paramount. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Divyansh Fabio , GDA approval

Does anyone has any idea about Divyansh Fabio?

Also, any information on the GDA approval?
    Does anyone has the list of societies in CR whose construction has been stopped due to GDA approval?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I have taken home loan one month before from HDFC. All original documents like two Sale deeds, possession letter, allotment letter have been taken and submitted by HDFC. Today i went to HDFC for taking "LIST OF DOCUMENTS" , but surprisingly they are not providing it on HDFC letter head. They are giving it on a plain paper and approving/acknowledging it with signature and HDFC seal. I insisted to give it on HDFC letter head but all went in vain.

Has anybody from you taken loan from HDFC and faced similar problem? Will there be any problem in getting back my original document from HDFC after 10-12 years?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi All,

I have taken home loan one month before from HDFC. All original documents like two Sale deeds, possession letter, allotment letter have been taken and submitted by HDFC. Today i went to HDFC for taking "LIST OF DOCUMENTS" , but surprisingly they are not providing it on HDFC letter head. They are giving it on a plain paper and approving/acknowledging it with signature and HDFC seal. I insisted to give it on HDFC letter head but all went in vain.

Has anybody from you taken loan from HDFC and faced similar problem? Will there be any problem in getting back my original document from HDFC after 10-12 years?

Please share your experience.

Thanks,
    Vinit

There should not be any issue, as you must be having Tri-party agreement from the bank. That will take care.
    HDFC is reputated bank so you don't need to worry at all.
    CommentQuote