Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

There are few projects, which are Golf Course facing... Panchsheel Wellington and Gold Coast is having direct view to GC. Even some part of ajnara and front tower [at upper floor] of Gaurs have distant view of GC.

Just a caution: If you are very concern about the view.. you must go and visit the actual flat.. I have heard that upper floor in Wellington is more of having Sewar treatment plant than Golf Course view [Golf course is too near to the the project].

Originally posted by Edupreneur View Post
    I don't see Piluoo's post either ... Funny (not in a good way) ... He elucidated succinctly the merits and demerits of CR in the current phase of its dedevelopment.

Mr. Dwivedi, if you would kindly write more about GC facing houses and apartments, I'd be grateful.

Latika

Comment

Originally posted by replyanupam View Post
      Regardless , looks the good times for CR is on ..rates in the range of 3000 psf was unthinkable 6 months back NE opening at 3500 psf will give another spike to CR . All this without any infra realted good news . Assuming something happens on NH-24 , another spike won't be ruled out.
      Yes.... Crossing is Rocking !!!

My Friend who has 1250 SF 2 BHK in Gaur getting offer of 37 Lac in Resale, but in place of selling he keep it at rent, he is getting Rent 5.5K + ~2K (Maintenance)... he is sure that in March/2013 Resale of RTM will be in the range of 3500 PSF in Crossing.....

Comment

I would like to share you an incident recently...
        One of my friend in CR told me that we will sell his flat @3k + Woodwork amount. He is having 3rd floor flat, without any PLC. I asked, if he is serious about it.. and got an affirmation.

Then I simply passed his contact number to my broker friend. He called me back after 1 week, that I have a client, who is ready to pay for the flat.. and even has come with token amount just after visiting the flat location; but your friend is not ready to sell now... After that it was al together different story.. important is that the person was ready to pay even upto 315O at the end... Although deal did not materialized, as the buyer was only interested in Main Crossing flat 3rd floor or below.. and no other seller found.

It is about a month now... and it conveyed that buyers are getting ready for 3K for RTM flats.

Originally posted by saurabh2011 View Post
        Yes.... Crossing is Rocking !!!

My Friend who has 1250 SF 2 BHK in Gaur getting offer of 37 Lac in Resale, but in place of selling he keep it at rent, he is getting Rent 5.5K + ~2K (Maintenance)... he is sure that in March/2013 Resale of RTM will be in the range of 3500 PSF in Crossing.....

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
          I would like to share you an incident recently...
          One of my friend in CR told me that we will sell his flat @3k + Woodwork amount. He is having 3rd floor flat, without any PLC. I asked, if he is serious about it.. and got an affirmation.

Then I simply passed his contact number to my broker friend. He called me back after 1 week, that I have a client, who is ready to pay for the flat.. and even has come with token amount just after visiting the flat location; but your friend is not ready to sell now... After that it was al together different story.. important is that the person was ready to pay even upto 315O at the end... Although deal did not materialized, as the buyer was only interested in Main Crossing flat 3rd floor or below.. and no other seller found.

It is about a month now... and it conveyed that buyers are getting ready for 3K for RTM flats.
          Buyer interest will continue to grow in an area which is freehold , free of litigation as well as RTM. CR is filling this desperate need of a buyer in a budget segment ..so 3000 or 3150 or 3500 few months down the line is not an unreasonable expectation.
          CR will remain the budget segment dream for folks who will work in Noida .

Comment

Hi All,

Need some confirmation on urgent basis.

I want to purchase a resale deal in MAHAGUN MASOCT.

The seller bought the flat for around 35L in DP in 2007 and 95% amount is paid.

What all charges(service tax and transfer ) are applicable when I buy this deal.

Is there any service tax that is applicable on the complete amount that I buy it for??

The Service tax was not applicable in 2007 . But it is now.
            As the seller has already paid 95% amount in 2007 so is there any possibility that the builder demands service tax from me later.

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
              Here.. the point is in context of 'Seller getting NOC' from Maintenence office; for the case; where it may happen that the current owner of the flat has monthly maintenance payment due with maintenance agency [or any payment is still due with builder].. In these kind of cases, the liability get transferred to the buyer... Which sometime seller wants to hide [so that he is NOT obliged to pay it after selling the flat].. So, its better for you to ask for NOC from maintenance office, just to know that nothing is due from the owner of the flat.

Also, you must check that who is the owner of the flat on maintenance office record as well on registry paper... Both should be same... Also check for IFMS money amount deposited with Maintenance. Its better that you make sure that seller has paid all the dues before selling the flat.

As per Indian law, only owner can sell the flats.. many people may wish to convey that a Power of Attorney is enough to sell.. don't get into trap, as courts have already made it clear that a POA can not sell any flat... only owner can...
              Hi Dwivediji,

Thank you very much for your reply. The registry was done recently in May 2012 by seller. I have checked only the name of the owner only with the builder (AJNARA). In this case , should i also check the owner name with the maintenance office?

For the no dues certificate, i had asked the seller. He called someone (legal dept) from AJNARA on and he agreed to give no dues certificate. As my office is also in Sec-63, NOIDA , i myself collected it from ajnara office in sector - 63. The no dues certificate is given on company letter head, mentioning that there is no dues outstanding as on this date for so and so flat.

I have one more doubt about the car parking. In the registry paper of the flat , car parking slot is not mentioned. In the registry it is only mentioned that there is one covered car parking. Does the car parking has the same slot with the flat number name?

Thanks,
              Vinit

Comment

Builder can charge service tax only on the amount paid after July-2O1O
                So, the person did not pay any service tax in this case. So, he can not take any amount in the name of service tax.

Since 5% is remaining to be paid to the builder. You will incur service tax on this. Also, Transfer charges, if any. Also, I would like to tell you that transfer charges are only applicable for initial specific number of months.. say for 15 months after buy/sell agreement. You can get this condition in the buyer/seller agreement. If this is the case, seller can not charge you transfer charges... Better check the buyer/seller agreement or check with builder directly.

Also.. Since you are paying the purchase amount to seller, nobody can charge you service tax on 95% amount.

Originally posted by Ankur jain View Post
                Hi All,

Need some confirmation on urgent basis.

I want to purchase a resale deal in MAHAGUN MASOCT.

The seller bought the flat for around 35L in DP in 2007 and 95% amount is paid.

What all charges(service tax and transfer ) are applicable when I buy this deal.

Is there any service tax that is applicable on the complete amount that I buy it for??

The Service tax was not applicable in 2007 . But it is now.
                As the seller has already paid 95% amount in 2007 so is there any possibility that the builder demands service tax from me later.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to Crossing...
                  It should be ok.. if the owner is same as the one mentioned on original registry paper [with photograph]. You just need to get the name changed in Maintenance office. Also don't forget to take the original registry paper from the owner. You must keep all the original owners documents too.. in case in future you wish to sell the flat... Most of the buyer ask for historical document for verification.

Car parking will be allotted by Maintenance office. Its normal procedure. Since registry paper already talk about one covered parking along the flat. Its ok. This kind of arrangement [not mentioning the parking lot number in registry paper] has already different legal reason. As of now.. I don't see any issue with it.

Originally posted by vinit2012 View Post
                  Hi Dwivediji,

Thank you very much for your reply. The registry was done recently in May 2012 by seller. I have checked only the name of the owner only with the builder (AJNARA). In this case , should i also check the owner name with the maintenance office?

For the no dues certificate, i had asked the seller. He called someone (legal dept) from AJNARA on and he agreed to give no dues certificate. As my office is also in Sec-63, NOIDA , i myself collected it from ajnara office in sector - 63. The no dues certificate is given on company letter head, mentioning that there is no dues outstanding as on this date for so and so flat.

I have one more doubt about the car parking. In the registry paper of the flat , car parking slot is not mentioned. In the registry it is only mentioned that there is one covered car parking. Does the car parking has the same slot with the flat number name?

Thanks,
                  Vinit

Comment

those who are interested Crossing republik properties they should not make any delay now because all builders are going to hike 200 rs psf after this month.
                    Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
                      those who are interested Crossing republik properties they should not make any delay now because all builders are going to hike 200 rs psf after this month.
                      Only 200!
                      compounding fee kahan se denge...
                      source of news?

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X