Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1.METRO IS REAHING SECTOR-62 BY 2015.
    2.NH-24 EXPRESSWAY WILL BE COMPLETED BY 2015.
    3.5 UNDERPASSES AND 2 FLYOVERS WILL BE CONSTRUCTED ON NH-24 BY 2013.
    4.RRTS WILL PASS THROUGH GHAZIABAD RAILWAY STATION BY 2017.

THIS ALL WILL INCREASE CR RATES.
    CommentQuote
  • Manish, i hope what you said actually happens...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victors
    Manish, i hope what you said actually happens...

Agar kal se bhi kaam suru hua na is Deadline par kaam pura nahi hoga, Likhawa lo.
    All is in Air. and I don't understand why Mainsh is trying so hard and pasting every where the same thing.
    CommentQuote
  • It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

thank u cookie
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

thank u cookie

Mainsh I totally agree with you. I wonder

Cookie (origional) = Siddhant = Ysing Avtaar's kya

Mods: please for the sake of investors, request cookie at-least not hurt the feelings of the forum. If he thinks that only his area (G Noida) is best as compared to any other part of NCR, then he needs to do introspect. As none of the area in this world could be perfect.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by MANISH1982
    It never happened in the history of real estate forum that if something positive is said about CR than cookie and ysingh is missed to make negative remark

thank u cookie

Don't cry foul and talk straight and logical.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???
    Wy r u sooo damn negative about these areas??

I agree ppl blowing some things out of proportions....for their areas maybe .....but you ...you just have one motive in ur life.....

I wud second JASS... and wud request cookie to open up his eyes or better just keep shut. Come on man ,,at least once kabhi to ,,koi ek positive bhi baat kiya kar yaar?
    This is limit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???

I agree ppl blowing some things out of proportions....for their areas maybe .....but you ...you just have one motive in ur life.....

I wud second JASS... and wud request cookie to open up his eyes or better just keep shut. Come on man ,,at least once kabhi to ,,koi ek positive bhi baat kiya kar yaar?
    This is limit

Sorry if I did say something wrong about the area knowingly and unknowingly. as far as limit is concerned. at least I don't resort to personal attack and compare someone from XYZ member with other XYZ member. I have been in this forum almost for the last one year and never got even suspension because I know my limit.
    "Cookie = Ysingh" is that within limit? as guys in this forum are commenting.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jass_s
    Mainsh I totally agree with you. I wonder

Cookie (origional) = Siddhant = Ysing Avtaar's kya

Mods: please for the sake of investors, request cookie at-least not hurt the feelings of the forum. If he thinks that only his area (G Noida) is best as compared to any other part of NCR, then he needs to do introspect. As none of the area in this world could be perfect.

When and were Did I say G Noida is best? Show me the post and don't talk false. Don't shoot in air without knowing anything. be in your limit and don't compare me with XYZ.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by maxcapri
    Cookie bro ....whats wrong with you man ???

This is limit

Manish , I totally agree, Cookie bhai ... CR, RNE, Indirapuram,Fadiabad, Even Top cities like Gurgaon ... I have never seen any positive comments from your side to any area except Greater Noida.

We all request you , that forums are here to discuss the issues and not to discourage the buyers and give biased opinions.

Some one recently nicely commented ' that people should see thier Greater Noida before bashing any other area'
    CommentQuote
    Manish , I totally agree, Cookie bhai ... CR, RNE, Indirapuram,Fadiabad, Even Top cities like Gurgaon ... I have never seen any positive comments from your side to any area except Greater Noida.

We all request you , that forums are here to discuss the issues and not to discourage the buyers and give biased opinions.

Some one recently nicely commented ' that people should see thier Greater Noida before bashing any other area'

Or else its a frustration of investment in vein in Greater Noida .... that people are forced to talk anything about other areas.

But the way posting coming form this member, I guess he needs to search in Euorpian Real estate forums ... as only there he can get the outputs as per his inputs.
    CommentQuote
    Or else its a frustration of investment in vein in Greater Noida .... that people are forced to talk anything about other areas.

But the way posting coming form this member, I guess he needs to search in Euorpian Real estate forums ... as only there he can get the outputs as per his inputs.

Let me deal with my frustration and happiness.
    I make comments on Real estate with facts and don't make comment on individuals. That's the basic difference. I hope you guys are not following YSing and Suarabh footstep to suspension.

take care and make logical and sensible comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie I'm with you....
    every one has a right to say +ve or -ve about any area...and if someone does'nt like it...its best to ignore it...
    Other ppl are trying to provoke cookie, to say something bad...but cookie very well know what his limits are...

its best to stick to just your opinion, rather than talking about individuals...
    CommentQuote
  • and yes....if someone is -ve about any area....by mentioning that in the thread repeatedly...does not in any way....increase or decrease area's reputation...so lets not get emotional...by just reading comments here...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by victors
    and yes....if someone is -ve about any area....by mentioning that in the thread repeatedly...does not in any way....increase or decrease area's reputation...so lets not get emotional...by just reading comments here...

But Victor bhai ... Negativity ki bhi hadd hoti hai na ... agar koi ab news paper ki khabar ko bhi negative bole tou I am sorry I cant keep quite.

If people are so concerned about these things, why dont they talk about Greater Noida ... which has everything Negative apart form F1 which is over now

Negative comments are aprciated but this is heights of everything is bad , i hve never seen any forum of him without negativity.
    CommentQuote