Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Lolz

Thanks for the Update....

No need Of thanks...I really care you, man
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    No need Of thanks...I really care you, man

I have seen that.....better take good care of yourself since you stay in CR. not me....:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    I have seen that.....better take good care of yourself since you stay in CR. not me....:D

Ok ,then go to hell NE or CR....your wish...good luck
    CommentQuote
    Ok ,then go to hell NE or CR....your wish...good luck

Thanks for your Kind words though unwanted...
    now get back to topic ......
    CommentQuote
  • i agree with cookie bahi. even i will shift in CR very soon.
    but this thing is not a good sign. mainly coz incident happened in the afternoon. agar din dahade ye sab ho sakta he, then raat mein to fir ghar ke bahar hi nikal nahn sakta koi..:(
    i gotta ask some localites of CR before shifting ki is the safety situation actually soo bad in CR or not?
    CommentQuote
  • There is no point whether murderer or victim was not from CR. the ppl living there may be injured without any fault during this incident. And of course this can happen any where. LAst week same happen in Mangal bazar indirapuram
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    i agree with cookie bahi. even i will shift in CR very soon.
    but this thing is not a good sign. mainly coz incident happened in the afternoon. agar din dahade ye sab ho sakta he, then raat mein to fir ghar ke bahar hi nikal nahn sakta koi..:(
    i gotta ask some localites of CR before shifting ki is the safety situation actually soo bad in CR or not?

Dear cookie ji can speak negative on IREF...like sas of sas Bahu serials......

You people have to find the solutions own in CR .....no outsider will come to help you.....just lOt of advices....
    CommentQuote
    Dear cookie ji can speak negative on IREF...like sas of sas Bahu serials......

You people have to find the solutions own in CR .....no outsider will come to help you.....just lOt of advices....

Dear Amit Ji

Your comments made on me in this thread shows where you stand and how positive person you are....

I did not say anything negative.... if you can't figure out, better don't read.
    CommentQuote
  • Have I said anything negative?
    CommentQuote
    Have I said anything negative?

you are making just personal comments in this thread that is biggest negative. and you were suspended for the same reason
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jaijai
    I have a loan from Axis bank. I just emailed request to them and they sent me the list of original documents on their letterhead by courier without any charge.

Axis bank is fine except their higher interest rate, which I think is completely unjustified.

What about other housing finance companies? Do all other housing companies provide "LIST OF DOCUMENTS" submitted to them on the LETTERHEAD except HDFC?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

As you all know from my my previous posts i have purchased a flat in resale in Crossing republik. Registry is done and possession is given to me by seller. Though , i have already taken the possession letter given to seller by builder in favour of seller's name , but i have not taken any kind of possession letter from the seller in favour of my name .

I think many of you must have bought flat in resale. Request you all those to please provide the format for possession letter which is purchased in resale.

Please also let me know if i need to take possession letter from seller on stamp paper or it can be just taken on plain paper.

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi All,

As you all know from my my previous posts i have purchased a flat in resale in Crossing republik. Registry is done and possession is given to me by seller. Though , i have already taken the possession letter given to seller by builder in favour of seller's name , but i have not taken any kind of possession letter from the seller in favour of my name .

I think many of you must have bought flat in resale. Request you all those to please provide the format for possession letter which is purchased in resale.

Please also let me know if i need to take possession letter from seller on stamp paper or it can be just taken on plain paper.

Thanks,
    Vinit

Bro

Possession letter you can get from the Builder..
    it could be on company letter head or computerized print.
    CommentQuote
  • Just saw the listed price by Crossings builder (someone pointed me to their website) it is 4000/sqft !!!!! I am sure it is not the price on which the actual transaction is happening but still amused to see this price, area is definitely becoming a big hit for RTM flats..
    Just to add this is their base price and over this if you add other extra charges + car parking it is coming around 4600!!!! I believe with this listed price actual transaction must be happening not less than 3500-3600..

Source :
    http://www.crossings.in/price_list.html
    CommentQuote
  • Any one have news or update about NH-24 widening?
    The price 4000 psf is not a big price.
    It will be if NH-24 widening will be there.
    By the way what is the real price now?
    CommentQuote