Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Quote:
    Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi All,

As you all know from my my previous posts i have purchased a flat in resale in Crossing republik. Registry is done and possession is given to me by seller. Though , i have already taken the possession letter given to seller by builder in favour of seller's name , but i have not taken any kind of possession letter from the seller in favour of my name .

I think many of you must have bought flat in resale. Request you all those to please provide the format for possession letter which is purchased in resale.

Please also let me know if i need to take possession letter from seller on stamp paper or it can be just taken on plain paper.

Thanks,
    Vinit

Originally Posted by cookie
    Bro

Possession letter you can get from the Builder..
    it could be on company letter head or computerized print.

Hello Cookie Sir,

I have not taken the possession from builder. Possession is given to me by seller( Mr. Pandey) who is not the builder as i have purchased the flat in resale.

Seller ( Mr. Pandey) from whom i have purchased the flat had already got the sale deed done registered from bulider ( Ajnara) favouring seller( Mr. Pandey). And i have bought the flat from Mr. pandey. So, in this case i think there is no role of builder..

Thanks,
    Vinit
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by vinit2012
    Hi All,

As you all know from my my previous posts i have purchased a flat in resale in Crossing republik. Registry is done and possession is given to me by seller. Though , i have already taken the possession letter given to seller by builder in favour of seller's name , but i have not taken any kind of possession letter from the seller in favour of my name .

I think many of you must have bought flat in resale. Request you all those to please provide the format for possession letter which is purchased in resale.

Please also let me know if i need to take possession letter from seller on stamp paper or it can be just taken on plain paper.

Thanks,
    Vinit

Hello Cookie Sir,

I have not taken the possession from builder. Possession is given to me by seller( Mr. Pandey) who is not the builder as i have purchased the flat in resale.

Seller ( Mr. Pandey) from whom i have purchased the flat had already got the sale deed done registered from bulider ( Ajnara) favouring seller( Mr. Pandey). And i have bought the flat from Mr. pandey. So, in this case i think there is no role of builder..

Thanks,
    Vinit

Dear Vinit,

As far as I know there is no need to have a possession letter. You only need to write it to maintenance department about having bought this property clearly mentioning your details and attaching a copy of sale deed. That's sufficient. I have bought a property in main CR and waiting for final loan sanction letter and registry processing.

I am just a month old member here; seniors may correct me or give further suggestions.

Regards,
    Umesh
    CommentQuote
  • One of the repercussions of the rapid rate at which the occupancy rate is increasing in CR has been the frequent traffic jams that happen on Shaberi Pulia every day. Good part is that we should see the construction of the widening of the pulia starting somewhere in October’12.
    Further the construction activity is still at halt at CR and may be at other locations of Ghaziabad. Sources say Chairman of GDA Mr Santosh Kumar Yadav has since joining the office deviated from long followed practise that any change in actual construction as compared to the plan initially submitted to GDA can be got condoned by paying some fees to GDA. Mr Yadav wants to play by the book which is good but then there should be some remedy for the buyers who have been left in the lurch.
    Is anyone aware by when the construction will resume?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    you are making just personal comments in this thread that is biggest negative. and you were suspended for the same reason

I came to know you have also been suspended 3-4 times,because of same reasons...:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    I came to know you have also been suspended 3-4 times,because of same reasons...:D

I don't try to be innocent ..check my status...:D so better don't compare with me...:bab (59):
    Suspend toh Moderators bhi hua hai....LOlz

By the way, CR is best for end-users...
    Chill and happy
    CommentQuote
  • You are just a fake...I don't like to be compared with you..

CR have own Destiny ,people like you can't decide that......

Chill and enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Amit Dang
    You are just a fake...I don't like to be compared with you..

CR have own Destiny ,people like you can't decide that......

Chill and enjoy

Thank you.....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie

By the way, CR is best for end-users...
    Chill and happy

Can someone help me in understanding this?

Anything which is not good for end users, is good for investors and builders.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

Thanks in advance.

Sorry bro

couldn't get your Q.........
    CommentQuote

Thanks in advance.

Yes, it is possible.
    Example :Investors can buy a house/plot in illegal colonies or in some village far away for investment as end of day he wants only appreciation on his purchase.

Where as end users need to buy a property which is suitable for his family needs like hospital, schools, office nearby and security.
    CommentQuote
  • In this forum, RNE thread is full of raj nagar site pics, but in CR, i never saw any pics..Can some one post the same ..pics for locality..various projects
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Yes, it is possible.
    Example :Investors can buy a house/plot in illegal colonies or in some village far away for investment as end of day he wants only appreciation on his purchase.

Where as end users need to buy a property which is suitable for his family needs like hospital, schools, office nearby and security.

Possibility of end user consciously buying a house in an illegal colony is high as compared to an investor.
    Investor would like to keep the exit route clear from the very beginning and might only ignorantly invest in something illegal. If he is consciously doing so, I will term it as rather than investing.
    CommentQuote
    Possibility of end user consciously buying a house in an illegal colony is high as compared to an investor.
    Investor would like to keep the exit route clear from the very beginning and might only ignorantly invest in something illegal. If he is consciously doing so, I will term it as rather than investing.

By this logic,what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something? It all depend on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain. :D In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it. End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above. Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    By this logic,what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something? It all depend on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain. :D In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it. End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above. Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.

By this logic, what you think, end user wants to trap himself consciously in something?
    I did not intend to add an illegal angle to the discussion. It takes us nowhere.
    It all depends on how much risk you want to take. High risk, high gain.
    That is correct
    In UC properties, there is always some risk like delay in possession , farmers issue, construction quality etc but still mostly end users as well investors go for it.
    Mostly Investors (not end users) will go risking that there won’t be much delay in possession, farmers issue will not crop up, construction quality will be reasonable etc.
    End users have to see other factors also what i mentioned above.
    Even investors will look for similar factors.
    Investors only need appreciation whether it come from isolated village land or investing in city flat.
    If investor is unable to keep in his mind the interests of end users he might not be able to liquidate his investment.
    Inference is investor and end user both sail in the same boat, only the timing is different.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by vikasg03
    In this forum, RNE thread is full of raj nagar site pics, but in CR, i never saw any pics..Can some one post the same ..pics for locality..various projects

RNE is blessed by moderator "saubabh2011" .......

The day CR get such support....then what noida/NE/Faridabad......etc

I remember some 40-45 days ,few pictures of paramount be posted...looked amazing:o
    CommentQuote