Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by piluooo

Inference is investor and end user both sail in the same boat, only the timing is different.

Can you explain? :)
    CommentQuote
  • went to CR today. talked to a few residents. they say that the DG will definitely come. although croma is fighting hard for it, but will be v hard to win this battle.
    and that DG will not be v big. and ofcourse nearby NE projects will also be impacted if it comes.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piku123
    went to CR today. talked to a few residents. they say that the DG will definitely come. although croma is fighting hard for it, but will be v hard to win this battle.
    and that DG will not be v big. and ofcourse nearby NE projects will also be impacted if it comes.

Basis of assertion?
    CommentQuote
    went to CR today. talked to a few residents. they say that the DG will definitely come. although croma is fighting hard for it, but will be v hard to win this battle.

NE is still far from DG. most impacted would be Paramount and Assotech Nest... even if this DG is small....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hb_78
    Basis of assertion?

i thought someone posted one link sometime back in this thread about DG shiting to somewhere called galand and instead of a DG there wud be something of waste management system sort of stuff ll come near by CR.
    correct me someone. :|
    CommentQuote
  • bhai mein to apna flat dekhne gaya tha. lage haath 2-3 residents se puch bhi liya DG ke bare mein. ab ground reality to wohi log jaante honge na as they are living there.
    Originally Posted by hb_78
    Basis of assertion?
    CommentQuote
  • mein bhi yahi chahta hun. but kya kare?
    CR i think ek step baby na reh jaye builders, govt and authority ka. its such a nice place for end users.

Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    i thought someone posted one link sometime back in this thread about DG shiting to somewhere called galand and instead of a DG there wud be something of waste management system sort of stuff ll come near by CR.
    CommentQuote

Piku ji thanks for bringing the reality upfront. Even after Allahabad HC decision, Some guys here were making statements here like Dumping ground can never come.
    It is understood that no buyers want the dumping ground near to liveable area, but we should also accept the facts. I guess CROMA is thinking to file a case against DG in supreme court.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhishek.b

Compost plant

CommentQuote
  • Keep some faith ,matter in Court....people fighting for there best.....

I know a fund from CR residents, raised to fight this issue....under CROMA

Hope for the best...
    CommentQuote
    bhai mein to apna flat dekhne gaya tha. lage haath 2-3 residents se puch bhi liya DG ke bare mein. ab ground reality to wohi log jaante honge na as they are living there.

Ground reality is too complicated....
    In short (as far as I know )
    To avoid bird hit near hindon air base, ministry funded GNN to build waste disposal system in GZB.
    GNN for reasons not known made no progress, at their land in dudahera.... that time CR , aquapolis were not in scene.
    GDA in contrary to GNN plan shows the same place as residential in published maps since 2005.

CR and ansals bought nearby land directly from farmers for resdential pupose and got approval by GDA for residential city.
    GNN under pressure from ministry is trying to create the waste disposal at any cost. CR , ansal opposed it citing reasons that the 45 acres of land required for DG is not available in this area.
    sensing situation GNN tried to arrange adequate land in Galad but still short of 14 acres for which GNN is looking CR - Dundahera land.
    Now GDA wants to cover up the goof ups by changing land usage from residential to land for DG.
    However, Since, GNN does not have necessary approvals they are also going slow. HC also believe 14 acres is not sufficient.
    now case is in SC.

Dear CROMA members Please Fill in the Blanks and Validate the post.
    CommentQuote
  • There is a public RTV plying in the morning and evening at 3 different slots from Crossing republic infra to Noida city centre.The charges are Rs.3000 PM
    CommentQuote
  • सॉलिड वेस्ट प्लांट में बनेगी खाद
    Sep 10, 2012, 08.00AM IST

डूंडाहेड़ा में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट - Navbharat Times

नस॥ नवयुग मार्केट : डूंडाहेड़ा गांव में सॉलिड वेस्ट मैनेजमेंट प्लांट लगाकर कंपोस्ट खाद तैयार की जाएगी। यह खाद किसानों को कम रेट पर दी जाएगी। बीते दिनों एक कंपनी ने प्रदेश सरकार के अफसरों के सामने प्लांट के मॉडल का डेमो किया। नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के अनुसार, किसानों को सब्सिडी पर खाद देने के लिए एक सार्वजनिक क्षेत्र की कंपनी बीड़ा उठाने जा रही है। नगर आयुक्त जितेंद्र सिंह के मुताबिक, जिस कंपनी ने यह प्रपोजल दिया है, वह गुड़गांव में ऐसा एक प्लांट लगा चुकी है। खाद सीधे किसानों तक पहुंचाने के लिए कंपनी रोड मैप भी तैयार कर चुकी है। कंपनी को जल्द ही प्लांट लगाने के लिए जमीन पर कब्जा दिया जाएगा। प्लांट लगाने की कार्रवाई 6-7 महीने में पूरी कर ली जाएगी।
    CommentQuote
  • Main Cr is quoting 4K as price list

:: Crossings ::
    CommentQuote
  • HI Members,

One of my friend is looking for buying a resale flat in Main CR society.
    Can anyone pl tell me what is procedure to buy this kind of property like docs, any charges etc?
    Pl reply with detailing, if possible.
    CommentQuote