Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Can any body have idea regarding the time taken by Metro/bike/car to reach C,P.(Delhi) from glass gate during office hours?
    CommentQuote
  • If you leave sharp at 8AM from glass gate, on a good motorcycle, you will be in CP sharp at 9:00 AM. Add 10 min Extra for car.
    If you leave late, things will be bad.

This Saturday, took me 1:30 hours from Iffco chowk gurgaon during Saturday afternoon. It mostly takes 1:30 to 2:00 hrs from CR to Gurgaon during busy time.
    Obviously, hindon, shipra and Indirapuram area is the only bottleneck, rest is too smooth.

Originally Posted by PULOKITO
    Can any body have idea regarding the time taken by Metro/bike/car to reach C,P.(Delhi) from glass gate during office hours?
    CommentQuote
  • BTW, I saw a lot of sewer pipes and similar material on side of the road near vijay nagar. Is it a sign of road widening work to be started ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    BTW, I saw a lot of sewer pipes and similar material on side of the road near vijay nagar. Is it a sign of road widening work to be started ?

No It has been lying since long as part of Ganga Jal Project..
    CommentQuote
  • NOIDA: Widening of the NH-24 between the Delhi-Uttar Pradesh border and Dasna inGhaziabad into a six-lane corridor — for which tenders were to be released in July — has encountered another roadblock. In a communication sent to both the development authorities of Noida and Ghaziabad, the surface transport ministry has conveyed that the widening of the stretch and construction of an elevated road will be undertaken at the same time.

Opposed to this, both Noida Authority and Ghaziabad Development Authority have jointly written to the ministry voicing their concerns at the proposal. The authorities have said that the highway would experience heavy traffic congestion for several months if construction for both projects starts at the same time.

As per Noida Authority officials, a letter was sent on Friday to the ministry signed by the chiefs of Noida and Ghaziabad, shooting down the proposal and communicating their misgivings about the dual project plan. "After a meeting on June 23 with the road transport and highways minister, CP Joshi, the widening of NH-24 was sanctioned," said AK Goel, chief maintenance engineer (civil), Noida.

"It was decided that before anything else, the stretch would be widened to ease traffic congestion on the highway. We received the minutes of this meeting on August 6, but an entirely different plan was outlined. The minutes indicated that both the projects — widening and elevated road — were to be undertaken together," Goel said.

"Considering the heavy traffic that uses the stretch daily, it would be disastrous to start both the projects at the same time. We have proposed that widening of the 21km stretch be taken up independently of the elevated road project," Goel added.

Complaints of major traffic jams during morning and evening peak hours are constantly being received by the two authorities. The four-lane road from Ghaziabad border to Dasna is one of the most congested highway corridors in the country. At present, the stretch witnesses long traffic snarls. As per an estimate, over 1.5 lakh commuters use this stretch daily.

Though the widening plan was conceived almost six years ago, it did not take off. Due to traffic congestion on UP border-Dasna stretch, the exercise to develop it as a six-lane route was re-started three years back. After several flip-flops, in April this year, the highways ministry proposed to carry out the widening work on contract and a tender was also floated, but the plan was scrapped later.
    NHAI then proposed to widen this portion as part of the Delhi-Meerut expressway project on build, operate and transfer mode. In that case, private developers would have financed the entire project.

In July, tenders for the proposed widening project estimated to cost Rs 150 crore were released and the bidder was to be finalized. Earlier, Noida Authority had also proposed an elevated road at a cost of Rs 4,650 crore to be built on a 31km stretch from UP Gate to Dasna to ease traffic problems. About 10km road of this will pass through Noida.

The elevated road would solve the congestion problem that plagues the highway, an important link for Noida, Ghaziabad and Delhi commuters. As per initial estimates, Rs 150 crore per kilometre was to be spent on construction of the elevated road.
    CommentQuote
  • Mahine-domahine me NH-24 widening ki koi news aati hai. Wo bhi manhus.
    Iske chode hote-hote pata nahi kya-kya choda ho jayega.
    Bina target date ke kaam ese hi hota hai or ye to UP hai UP.
    Sbar rakho, 2021 tak kaam pura ho hi jayega.
    Ab agli news ka fir mahine-domahine intzar karo.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

Any update on GDA approval for upper floors in CR Thanks!
    CommentQuote
  • It is not that when the approval from GDA will come for upper floors in CR, the construction is at halt across Ghaziabad.
    In CR itself the construction has resumed for a particular project ( I am not aware of the name). It is like that GDA has assigned officers who are scrutinizing the projects
    on case by case and GDA is giving its go ahead on case to case basis.
    We should see construction resuming in most of the projects of CR in a month or two month time. Also, as I understand that construction will be for all those floors that builder has sold out. For the projects already complete we should hear a clear yes on there being legal or approved by GDA.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for sharing the information.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Piluooo---Thanks for sharing the information.:)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by supercool
    Hi Anybdy interestd in selling 2 BHK in CR ?? PM me the details plz

Hi
    Have you purchased it? If yes at what price?

Rgrds
    Jayanti
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    It is not that when the approval from GDA will come for upper floors in CR, the construction is at halt across Ghaziabad.
    In CR itself the construction has resumed for a particular project ( I am not aware of the name). It is like that GDA has assigned officers who are scrutinizing the projects
    We should see construction resuming in most of the projects of CR in a month or two month time. Also, as I underst
    and that construction will be for all those floors that builder has sold out. For the projects already complete we should hear a clear yes on there being legal or approved by GDA.

Thanks Piluoo.... ....can you pls share the source of infomation.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    Main Cr is quoting 4K as price list

:: Crossings ::

Hi

Do u have any evidence or is it just hear say?
    CommentQuote
  • Villa inside main CR

Picture from inside main CR showing Villa
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by piluooo
    It is not that when the approval from GDA will come for upper floors in CR, the construction is at halt across Ghaziabad.
    We should see construction resuming in most of the projects of CR in a month or two month time. Also, as I understand that construction will be for all those floors that builder has sold out. For the projects already complete we should hear a clear yes on there being legal or approved by GDA.

Is any one aware of the project in which construction has recently resumed in CR?
    Also is it true that in last one week there has been significant development done in Golf Course? There were certain patches in GC which till recently were left undeveloped but now one or two suc
    h patches are being developed.
    CommentQuote