9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Friends any Idea which is the best society in CR having decent size 4BHK

Comment

just got a call from a broker selling a studio in Ansal Aquapolis for 3500 psft + extras in DP and 3800 + extras in Flexi ....with possession in 2014 ...ansal waalon ko to pranam karna padega bhai ...
      when i told that there is a dumping ground proposed next to this 22L studio , he said that it has already been shifted to galand....india mein agar saare judgements judges ki jagah brokers karte to CR would have crossed 4k by now .. )

Comment

Friends any Idea which is the best society in CR having decent size 4BHK
        If looking for luxury + amazing layout ...try
        Mahagun Majestic 4BHK + SR ...

Comment

Originally posted by raghu2011 View Post
          If looking for luxury + amazing layout ...try
          Mahagun Majestic 4BHK + SR ...
          dear friend any idea regarding size and rate.

Comment

Many Builders are practising this, although as far I know this is illegal.
            No maintenance agency can even charge the amount in advance of month, forget about year. In one of the recent case in Consumer court, it was decided that maintenance agency can charge the amount only at the last day of the month.

Originally posted by jhamit.s View Post
            Dwivedi Ji,

Can a builder ask for maintenance amount for the year to be deposited in advance at the time of possession?

The builder concerned is saying that they will have the ownership of maintenance for a year but are asking for the annual amount to be deposited with them in advance. This they are asking for, as they are about to give possession.

Are you aware of any such precedents set by builders where people have moved into societies?

Comment

Sahi kaha bhai... India me to jise koi kaam nahi hota wo broker ban jata hai.. aur aise ulte sidhe afwaah failakar kamata hai...

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              just got a call from a broker selling a studio in Ansal Aquapolis for 3500 psft + extras in DP and 3800 + extras in Flexi ....with possession in 2014 ...ansal waalon ko to pranam karna padega bhai ...
              when i told that there is a dumping ground proposed next to this 22L studio , he said that it has already been shifted to galand....india mein agar saare judgements judges ki jagah brokers karte to CR would have crossed 4k by now .. )

Comment

Size around 22OO SFT and rate around 3K all inclusive approximately .. though please call them directly for exact detail.

Originally posted by SPrakash75 View Post
                dear friend any idea regarding size and rate.

Comment

Originally posted by gm_dwivedi View Post
                  Size around 22OO SFT and rate around 3K all inclusive approximately .. though please call them directly for exact detail.
                  thanks Dwivediji

Comment

I want to buy 2 bhk in Crossing Budget 30 L ... Please suggest..

Comment

2 BHK in crossing with this budget would be around 1000 SFT or less. I don't think any society has this size of flats available... At least Mahagun, Sam, Paramount I know.. do not have this size.

Others may please let know about their society.

Originally posted by Buyear View Post
                      I want to buy 2 bhk in Crossing Budget 30 L ... Please suggest..

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X