Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Development in & around Golf Course has been very significant in last few days.Lake Arcade Plaza is to open on 15th Sep...Place is looking very Good...
    CommentQuote
  • Nice work...Photos at evening time will also show lots of people enjoying...
    CommentQuote
  • RTM needed in 50 Lacs !!!

Dear Members,
    Please suggest which is the best society in CR wrt to livability and feedback from end users?
    According to me it should be Nest from Assotech , but i would like to hear from you. Also pls provide the price point for a 3 BHK. Budget is 50 Lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Munish Malhautra
    Dear Members,
    Please suggest which is the best society in CR wrt to livability and feedback from end users?
    According to me it should be Nest from Assotech , but i would like to hear from you. Also pls provide the price point for a 3 BHK. Budget is 50 Lacs

Yes Assotech has given very good quality in tower A , B and C. Behavior of maintenance guys also good. They are slow in constructions of tower D and E but I think in two years , Assotech will be the best society in CR.

Apart from thisPrateek considered to be the best among the lot. Many says CR Main society is getting best pricing (may be becoz it is 1-2 year older then others ).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Yes Assotech has given very good quality in tower A , B and C. Behavior of maintenance guys also good. They are slow in constructions of tower D and E but I think in two years , Assotech will be the best society in CR.

Apart from thisPrateek considered to be the best among the lot. Many says CR Main society is getting best pricing (may be becoz it is 1-2 year older then others ).

Thanx , any idea whats the going price for these 2 projects?
    CommentQuote
    Thanx , any idea whats the going price for these 2 projects?

I think you should be able to crack deal under 3200 all inclusive. Size in Assotech for 3 bedroom is around 1650 which means you should get it around 53 lakhs max.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Members,

3BHK RTM in 50L and best society in CR are 2 different requirements and might not go together ... also please be aware that average size in CR for 3 BHK is 1600-1700 sqft which obviously is way more than 3BHKs sizes in other areas of NCR ... so the psft value can translate to bigger amounts eventually .... if you are really serious please take out a day and visit all the main societies in CR and decide for yourself after seeing the end result everywhere (yahaan to sab apni society ka jhanda fahraayenge :D:D:D:D)
    CommentQuote
  • Done anyone know what is going on with Lobany. What was the protest about.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit

Hi
    Do u hav any info about Tower F & G in The Nest, about thr construction status, approval status....
    Actually I booked in Tower G, But now planning to withdraw....
    Doubt if this Tower (G) will ever come up.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by bvbpraveen
    Hi
    Do u hav any info about Tower F & G in The Nest, about thr construction status, approval status....

Thanks

Nopes no idea ..
    CommentQuote
  • Going rate for 3 BR is around 3200-3300 psqft.Best socities as far as I am concerned is
    i] Prateek (All Interiors done.availability very less).Facing Dumping Ground)
    ii] assotech (Facing Dumping Ground)
    iii] Arihant(less availability)
    iv] Main Crossings( Fully livable.Big society.No other society is close to it as far as overall ambience goes).
    V] paramount (near to naala)
    vi] Panchsheel wellington.
    CommentQuote
  • Corner RTM 3BHK in Gaur Global Village CR is also very specious, big and good, cost in Resale is around 50 Lac, worth to looks at it.... facing at fountain side.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Members,
    Also pls provide the price point for a 2BHK. Budget is 33 Lacs
    CommentQuote
  • Can someone share the parameters for construction quality.. for instance the nest is hyped to have excellent quality.....IMHO it's pretty average !
    CommentQuote
  • Assotech Best !!!

Some member has shared the pics of Heavy Seepage of Assotech Nest Unit around 1 month back that had happened due to rain....

This is Best....how is rest then?
    CommentQuote