Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Assotech Best !!!

Some member has shared the pics of Heavy Seepage of Assotech Nest Unit around 1 month back that had happened due to rain....

This is Best....how is rest then?

Assotech The Nest is good but expensive... The heavy Seepage was nt in The Nest... It was in the Main Crossing flat (Made by Assotech... and the Top Floor)... Top Floor always have that chance... any builder any Society everywhere in India....:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Buyear
    Assotech The Nest is good but expensive... The heavy Seepage was nt in The Nest... It was in the Main Crossing flat (Made by Assotech... and the Top Floor)... Top Floor always have that chance... any builder any Society everywhere in India....:(

Nest gives a Glimpse of Windsor Park Indirapuram...
    CommentQuote

Are you Sure Main CR was made by Assotech?? I reply after yours ;)

By the way such thing doesn't happen what We saw in the pic.. So please don't generalize

As I remember it is Assotech Nest, not CR Society..

Kindly refer to that piece of News.. I don't know how to track history on IREF. Request experts to do the needful There are many who do this.;)
    CommentQuote
    Are you Sure Main CR was made by Assotech?? I reply after yours ;)

By the way such thing doesn't happen what We saw in the pic.. So please don't generalize

Main CR by 7 builders... Yes That tower by Assotech...I am nt generalizing (I said chance) bt this one of the reason people prefers at least one or two floors below the top one... ;D isn't...
    CommentQuote
    Main CR by 7 builders... Yes That tower by Assotech...I am nt generalizing (I said chance) bt this one of the reason people prefers at least one or two floors below the top one... ;D isn't...

I don't believe you at all...huh
    Kindly go through that news before defending.....

Assotech - Nest Crossing Republic
    Posted on : 06 July 2012 | 0 Response
    Hi All, Assotech crossing republic is fraud. They are charging unnecessarily for electricity meters and bills. They are charging 800 rs per month as fix charges for electricity and the consumed usage will be added on top of this. Which is illegal as first thing is fix charges are 100 rs /kVA and consumed electricity charges should not be added on top of that . As the rule is consumption is more then that then it will be charged for extra unit

Electricity Charges are illegal in The Nest Assotech
    This is bring to your notice..Assotech The nest in Crossing republic is charging too much money for electricity and that is illegal. Per day fixed charges 28/- 850 INR per month after that 3.50 /- Per unit as per usage. They have already given me 5.5 KW connection without any information otherwise the standard connection is of 3 KW. The power backup charge is 15/- per unit but the standard is 12/- as per the agreement.

Recent Complains HUH
    CommentQuote
    I don't believe you at all...huh
    Kindly go through that news before defending.....

Assotech - Nest Crossing Republic
    Hi All, Assotech crossing republic is fraud. They are charging unnecessarily for electricity meters and bills. They are charging 800 rs per month as fix charges for electricity and the consumed usage will be added on top of this. Which is illegal as first thing is fix charges are 100 rs /kVA and consumed electricity charges should not be added on top of that . As the rule is consumption is more then that then it will be charged for extra unit

Electricity Charges are illegal in The Nest Assotech
    This is bring to your notice..Assotech The nest in Crossing republic is charging too much money for electricity and that is illegal. Per day fixed charges 28/- 850 INR per month after that 3.50 /- Per unit as per usage. They have already given me 5.5 KW connection without any information otherwise the standard connection is of 3 KW. The power backup charge is 15/- per unit but the standard is 12/- as per the agreement.

Recent Complains HUH

Sone do Sir.... maan bhi jao....ye Lo link (Page 127 pr)...

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/ghaziabad-real-estate/10065-crossing-republik--latest-updates/page127?t=12467&page=127

With Regards
    CommentQuote

• huh..
    Kindly check what I have said ....

anyway no use of replying you...
    CommentQuote
  • There was one post that seepage went into the wooden flooring and that was written for Main crossing I remember for sure. It was like 1-2 months back.

If there were other posts, older then that, I am not sure.
    CommentQuote
    huh..
    Kindly check what I have said ....

anyway no use of replying you...

Cookie it was of crossing infra not nest please read post by yourself. Those complaining about being expensive in cr. Overall rates are same we have done this analysis in the past.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Cookie it was of crossing infra not nest please read post by yourself. Those complaining about being expensive in cr. Overall rates are same we have done this analysis in the past.

no rates are not same.. it is much much more than what we had discussed ..
    fixed100 rs per KV and 15 per Unit for power back is nothing but broad day light robbery ..

keeping paying .... your money but other should now how fair it is.
    CommentQuote
    no rates are not same.. it is much much more than what we had discussed ..
    fixed100 rs per KV and 15 per Unit for power back is nothing but broad day light robbery ..

keeping paying .... your money but other should now how fair it is.

Atleast you dont have much to say about quality of assotech nest. Please check upcl takes 65rs per kva. Assotech is adding approx 35 rs over that but then unit charges are same as what is being offered by upcl. Other builders are charging different unit charges.

By the way robbery is what 3c is planing, we just enquired this week and there plan is approx 2.75 rs /sqft. I know assotech comes in expensive but point i want to make is he is not isloated case and, many others charges in similar way.
    CommentQuote
    Atleast you dont have much to say about quality of assotech nest. Please check upcl takes 65rs per kva. Assotech is adding approx 35 rs over that but then unit charges are same as what is being offered by upcl. Other builders are charging different unit charges.

By the way robbery is what 3c is planing, we just enquired this week and there plan is approx 2.75 rs /sqft. I know assotech comes in expensive but point i want to make is he is not isloated case and, many others charges in similar way.

Do let us know these things too instead of just talking about RTM. my friends do stay in Ghaziabad not CR so I know how what actual rate is...

I can say so many things about quality ..
    CommentQuote
    Do let us know these things too instead of just talking about RTM. my friends do stay in Ghaziabad not CR so I know how what actual rate is...

I can say so many things about quality ..

Only problem is its always your friend or friend of friend but not yourself but you always ready to give in depth view on anything.

See my point is you havn't seen nest with your own eyes. Net par kuch pad liyaa, images dikh liyaa and then start making expert comments. Check how many complaints made by assotech buyers as compared to mahagun buyers.

By looking at the timing of your posts it seems you are not even in india but you write like you know cr more then end usrs. In every society there is always percentage of unsatisfied buyers but what that percentage is that's matter. Yes assotech is slow but if you personally see gaur,mahagun then you will understand difference of nest. And one more point we live in india and in india quality term and not an absolute .
    CommentQuote
    Only problem is its always your friend or friend of friend but not yourself but you always ready to give in depth view on anything.

Hahaha...

why the hell even residents are complaining expect you if everything is fair and acceptable???
    CommentQuote
    Hahaha...

why the hell even residents are complaining expect you if everything is fair and acceptable???

Complain karna toe our birth right hai. Someone said why so many kvas. In delhi my connection is of 5kva in which we use two acs. Its two bedroom flat and we also complain why bses forced us5kvs but reality is we use fully aotumatic washing machine, two acs in parallel and offcourse tv, fridge, laptop in parallel. 3kva was good when we had multiple coollers and semi automatic washing machine. Assotech calculated kvas based on number of power points in the house and thats how it should be done.

Publik doesn't want to pay as per consumption even and thats why they complain.
    CommentQuote