Hello
I am starting this new tread since a number of projects in CR are approaching the final 6 months of completion. Mahagaun recently paid penalty cheques to all the owners in Mascot for any delay .

Dumping ground issue is out of Dundaheda now and this has come in several news papers now .
NH 24 widening is sanctioned and tender is floated.Does any one have any thing to add .

I am an owner in Mahagun mascot project and am an end user. Would like to see a useful flow in information in this thread for the benefit of all .

Happy threading :)
Read more
8447 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Complain karna toe our birth right hai. Someone said why so many kvas. In delhi my connection is of 5kva in which we use two acs. Its two bedroom flat and we also complain why bses forced us5kvs but reality is we use fully aotumatic washing machine, two acs in parallel and offcourse tv, fridge, laptop in parallel. 3kva was good when we had multiple coollers and semi automatic washing machine. Assotech calculated kvas based on number of power points in the house and thats how it should be done.

Publik doesn't want to pay as per consumption even and thats why they complain.

come on..

we are taking rates these builders are charging....
    100 Rs per KV and 15 per unit for back up and we all know power cuts in Ghaziabad.
    it is much much more than acceptable.

by the way these are imposed by builders, not by choice...:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    come on..

100 Rs per KV and 15 per unit for back up and we all know power cuts in Ghaziabad.

Builders always greedy yarr but then why to pinpoint one
    CommentQuote

Thanks!! no further comments :D
    CommentQuote
  • Looks like a good discussion going on, and I need help on this.

Q: Is the electric connection charges in Crossing based on KVA? And is it true that a regular connection by default come with 3 KVA?
    And, Can I get a connection with 3/5 KVA and only go for power backup of 1 KVA.

Builder charges is 20,000 per KVA of power backup and I dont need more then 1 KVA. I am even happy with my inverter.
    But I really need at least 3 or more KVA mains power connection. What are charges for that? Do that go to UPPCL? I heard builder quoting 14,000 for that, not sure. And will my monthly bill from UPPCL get impacted based on what kind of connection I take?

I was living in a flat in Vaishali and we used to pay monthly 500-600 Rs and bill was paid to Sec-4 Electricity dept office. In CR< do we pay this to builder?

Please help.

Originally Posted by kalramohit
    Complain karna toe our birth right hai. Someone said why so many kvas. In delhi my connection is of 5kva in which we use two acs. Its two bedroom flat and we also complain why bses forced us5kvs but reality is we use fully aotumatic washing machine, two acs in parallel and offcourse tv, fridge, laptop in parallel. 3kva was good when we had multiple coollers and semi automatic washing machine. Assotech calculated kvas based on number of power points in the house and thats how it should be done.

Publik doesn't want to pay as per consumption even and thats why they complain.

Originally Posted by cookie
    come on..

by the way these are imposed by builders, not by choice...:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by jeetcp
    Looks like a good discussion going on, and I need help on this.

Q: Is the electric connection charges in Crossing based on KVA? And is it true that a regular connection by default come with 3 KVA?
    And, Can I get a connection with 3/5 KVA and only go for power backup of 1 KVA.

Basically in Crossing they have one big connection.Individual society Builder take the connection from Crossing Main connection. So there is no tie up with UPPCL directly. Now your question about what KVA . It is based on number of power points in your flat. Generally 2BHK power points are in range 3-5 KVAs and builder gives 1-2 KVAs powerbackup for same 2BHK. 1KVA is not sufficient for running AC so in case of power backup you won't able to run at all. Not sure how to fit invertor in main circut.

Builder charges is 20,000 per KVA of power backup and I dont need more then 1 KVA. I am even happy with my inverter.
    But I really need at least 3 or more KVA mains power connection. What are charges for that? Do that go to UPPCL? I heard builder quoting 14,000 for that, not sure. And will my monthly bill from UPPCL get impacted based on what kind of connection I take?
    Please check with maintenance guys of specific soceity to know charges

I was living in a flat in Vaishali and we used to pay monthly 500-600 Rs and bill was paid to Sec-4 Electricity dept office. In CR< do we pay this to builder?

Please help.

Expect minimum charges for 2 bhk to be in range of 1500 + inclusive of consumption atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • These Guys are just looting...
    I have been in Amrapali green in IP and Gaur Heights in Vaishali..
    I have not seen such Loot by Builder..

I request other Members to share the charges being charged by other builders

its End-User choice how much one needs .. not only that they are charging just too too much. 100 RS per KV and 15 Rs per unit for back up.

I Pay 40 Rs per KV and 11 Per Unit for Back up in Greater noida where Power is privatized..
    See the difference..

No worries, sub pay kar rahe aap bhi karo kya hai...you have no ground to complain huh
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    These Guys are just looting...
    I have been in Amrapali green in IP and Gaur Heights in Vaishali..
    I have not seen such Loot by Builder..

I request other Members to share the charges being charged by other builders

its End-User choice how much one needs .. not only that they are charging just too too much. 100 RS per KV and 15 Rs per unit for back up.

I Pay 40 Rs per KV and 11 Per Unit for Back up in Greater noida where Power is privatized..
    See the difference..

No worries, sub pay kar rahe aap bhi karo kya hai...you have no ground to complain huh

Cant people join forces and stand a ground against the builder? if this is a rule cooked up by the builders then is there chances ofo forcing them back?
    CommentQuote

I have a simple question, why not to pinpointing a Greedy builder??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    Why to pinpoint one builder.....all builders are greedy ...it may be assotech,mahagun,earth,amrapali,ajnara etc.......and can be any location NE/CR/Noida/ Gurgaon etc......

Only gov policy can stop that....but gov seems more greedy/ corrupt Than builders......:D
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan

My answer is who is not greedy.. Even 3c is planning to charge 2.75 but never heard on any noida forum anyone pinpointing. I agree what cookie said that he has very cheap rates in his appartments but all new socities will have much higher rates.

I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts and even he returned my own overpayment without any issue. They made nice small temporary club for phase 1 occupants which no other builder provided to end users of their respective towers. Their maintenace guys are easy to talk and they get you service. My friend got modification to indian toilet from western without much hassels that too when entire flat was ready for possession. So we find assotech more professional in dealing. Yes they are problems they damn slow in construction speed of other towers and club would take another two years.

Builder is always a builder and yes assotech is also builder and he must be greedy but then who is not.
    CommentQuote
    My answer is who is not greedy.. Even 3c is planning to charge 2.75 but never heard on any noida forum anyone pinpointing. I agree what cookie said that he has very cheap rates in his appartments but all new socities will have much higher rates.

I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts and even he returned my own overpayment without any issue. They made nice small temporary club for phase 1 occupants which no other builder provided to end users of their respective towers. Their maintenace guys are easy to talk and they get you service. My friend got modification to indian toilet from western without much hassels that too when entire flat was ready for possession. So we find assotech more professional in dealing. Yes they are problems they damn slow in construction speed of other towers and club would take another two years.

Builder is always a builder and yes assotech is also builder and he must be greedy but then who is not.

You need to check ;)
    Assotech Consumer Complaints, Reviews and Information
    CommentQuote

• I can get this stuff for all builders across the world. Main concern there on list you given are two.
    1. Extra area : yes there was an extra area added at the time of possession and that was 5 ft balcony instead of four. It was for me atleast a welcome move and there we got discount as well. As per ba agreenment builder is entitled to add 5% and that was in within range.
    2. Second is about no allotment letter. If it is for tower f and g those are not approved yet and most of us try to book in soft launch to save cost but dont check neccessary approvals. We are also responsible for our pain. Gda is not gvng approvals for those towers yet.
    Again m sayng assotech is not saint but atleast they r relatively better any day.
    CommentQuote
    I can get this stuff for all builders across the world. Main concern there on list you given are two.
    1. Extra area : yes there was an extra area added at the time of possession and that was 5 ft balcony instead of four. It was for me atleast a welcome move and there we got discount as well. As per ba agreenment builder is entitled to add 5% and that was in within range.
    2. Second is about no allotment letter. If it is for tower f and g those are not approved yet and most of us try to book in soft launch to save cost but dont check neccessary approvals. We are also responsible for our pain. Gda is not gvng approvals for those towers yet.
    Again m sayng assotech is not saint but atleast they r relatively better any day.

Originally Posted by kalramohit

I know assotech never created problem in panality paymemts

I am just replying to what you quoted.
    Assotech Limited, Crossing Republic - Irrelevant charges on Final Payment

I don't know why you always favour Builders more than buyers. If you are end user (as you claim) and not looking to exit by reselling your flat, you should oppose rather than hiding facts below.

Issues on crossing republik, ghaziabad:
    1) The major issue being the coming up of DUMPING GROUND.
    2) The delay in possesssion of flats for all phases.
    3) All builders have changed the layout plan and increased the floors. (This might sound as a normal clause in agreement but when you actually see say 4 towers in the area which was supposed to have 2 towers...it's disgusting and pathetic)
    4) No clear information to the customers from builders...all of them are fooling the consumers and playing with their hard earned money...

Mahagun India, Crossings Infra, Supertech, Panchsheel, Gaursons, Ajnara, Assotech,Paramount - Fooling around
    CommentQuote
  • All guys,
    Before we crib, it will really help me and other if everyone post the money they paid for:
    1) Electric connection
    2) per KVA of power backup
    3) Per unit of Regular bizli used.
    4) Per unit of Power Backup used.

Is it not true that Nagar Nigam Power connection costs only 6000..... Then why builders in Crossing are asking 14000 ?

Please help.

Originally Posted by abhishek.b
    Cant people join forces and stand a ground against the builder? if this is a rule cooked up by the builders then is there chances ofo forcing them back?
    CommentQuote
  • It is expected that membership of Golf Course is to to open shortly. Opening ceromany of Golf Course is supposedly on Sunday instant.

Is any one aware of the reason for few patches in Golf Course that are still undeveloped?

Few builders intend to raise there prices of appartments facing Golf Course. In particular Ajnara might raise the prices of such appartments by Rs 200/Ft
    CommentQuote