Collapse

Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

Last updated: September 9 2019
9333 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Crossing Republik Latest Updates & Reviews

people like me try out sites like makaan,99acres, where rate quoted is less than actual.when you visit the area you realise nothing in that price range. I myself reached my broker in the same way.In april 2012 i had rates of 36-38 lacs for 3 BHK at Main crossings when in actual I finalised at 42.00 Lacs.

Comment

Originally posted by mukul20 View Post
      people like me try out sites like makaan,99acres, where rate quoted is less than actual.when you visit the area you realise nothing in that price range. I myself reached my broker in the same way.In april 2012 i had rates of 36-38 lacs for 3 BHK at Main crossings when in actual I finalised at 42.00 Lacs.
      congrats for your deal , now if you put the same flat for sale , you will not get less then 45 lakhs any how. so profit of 3 lakh in just in three months but I m sure are going to hold for a longer period.

builders like buland height ( first time they are doing a construction project) has no inventory of 2bhk flat.

Even critics are knowing it very well the price of crossing is going to touch 4000 psf at the end of december 2012.but they are doing their's last trial to degrade the value of CR. Even their's effort to was gone in vain when CR was sleeping, now CRossing is roaring lion and soaring like eagle.
      Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

After long search of 2/3 weeks , finally i have finalised resale unit 3 bhk/ 1680 sqft on 12th floor.deal finalised in 45.45 Lacs AI+ST+Reg in the project Laboni ,M R Proview.

Builderhave already doing 2-3 project in RNE,Loni looks satisfatory reputation in market.

Thanks too all members for valuable suggestions.

Comment

Originally posted by Amit Dang View Post
          After long search of 2/3 weeks , finally i have finalised resale unit 3 bhk/ 1680 sqft on 12th floor.deal finalised in 45.45 Lacs AI+ST+Reg in the project Laboni ,M R Proview.

Builderhave already doing 2-3 project in RNE,Loni looks satisfatory reputation in market.

congrats Amit for your home sweet home and welcome to the fraternity of CR.
          after one year u will realize purchasing a good flat in Cr has been one of your wisest decision of life.
          you will never seen friendly neighbor hood like crossing.
          Last edited July 18 2012, 04:53 PM.
          Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

Originally posted by Moneybhai View Post
            Rent are now soaring every month.The same flat which was available for rent at rate of 7 K( inclusive everything ) pm three months before , owners are asking 7 k + maintenance . mostly techies who are working in noida sector 62 are shifting here.
            I think rents are still at least 40 % less than any other comparitive place in NCR ...With NE opening up i think we can expect a steady increase in number of tenants for the next 5 years or so with end users of Noida Extension preferring to live nearby ...So the rents will definitely push up steadily and should come to around 11k-12k without maintenance for a 2BHK within a year ir so (esp because CR has go higher percentage of end users and rented inventory might become very less with time )....

Comment

Originally posted by cradlecog View Post
              I think rents are still at least 40 % less than any other comparitive place in NCR ...With NE opening up i think we can expect a steady increase in number of tenants for the next 5 years or so with end users of Noida Extension preferring to live nearby ...So the rents will definitely push up steadily and should come to around 11k-12k without maintenance for a 2BHK within a year ir so (esp because CR has go higher percentage of end users and rented inventory might become very less with time )....
              very true, mostly buyers are end users and even people are going to get possession in Ansal aquapolis in this year or next year , they are moving to CR.
              Money bhai.. CR citizen

Comment

I already had an offer of 50.00 Lacs but then I am an end user would like to live there at the earliest...

Comment

Amit,
                  Congrats.

That is a competitive price. Good job. When is possession promised?
                  Dont worry much about Lobani. Normally I only trust builders who have actually Delivered, not the ones who are delivering, but this project is good. People are living there. You will not have a problem.

Once you finish the registry, please post the process and cost incurred in misc charges. It will help others.

Comment

Congrats and welcome to CR...

Comment

I am looking to buy....For any group deals plz count me in

Comment

Tags: None
                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X